Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
My own boyfriend posted numerous of photos with my god damn naked ass on CAG. Men just like this, regardless of place, occasion or institution, infest every nook and cranny. This OTT has got nothing on me.

[quote name='Brak']![/quote]

Well?

[quote name='thekeybladewars']My own boyfriend posted numerous of photos with my god damn naked ass on CAG. Men, regardless of place, occasion or institution, infest every nook and cranny. This OTT has got nothing on me.[/quote]

This just in:

TFN = cup of wet dirt.

That is all.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Why did you pick "Beef"? Also, have we played smash together? I can't remember. I know you play with Ever Poo.[/quote]
1) Rocko's Modern Life
More specifically, the episode "The Big Question"
2) Nope.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']My own boyfriend posted numerous of photos with my god damn naked ass on CAG. Men just like this, regardless of place, occasion or institution, infest every nook and cranny. This OTT has got nothing on me.
[/quote]
Getting some Denzel up in here.

Anyone have any opinions on the Knux?

[quote name='Mr. Beef']1) Rocko's Modern Life
More specifically, the episode "The Big Question"
2) Nope.[/quote]

I haven't watched that in forever. :p

Marc says you're too scared to play and get your butt beat, that's why we haven't had the chance to play together. :p

[quote name='Brak']Box?

I just wanted to punch the top of a drunk man's head. :cool:[/quote]

Contrary to popular opinion and the breathalyzer, I'm never drunk.

Loopy? Absolutely.

Wow. First time I've extracted a 7GB file since I overclocked my PC.

Shit is blazin' fast.

7GBs in 5 minutes. It used to take me about 18 minutes before.

[quote name='DarlingNina']I haven't watched that in forever. :p

Marc says you're too scared to play and get your butt beat, that's why we haven't had the chance to play together. :p[/quote]
You should watch it again. RML only gets better with age.

And Marc says a lot of things. It's hard to play online when you don't own a Wii.

[quote name='Mojimbo']The Big Mike Show would be absolutely brilliant if that dude wasn't dead serious about everything he says on there.[/QUOTE]
I know. I'm jealous I didn't come up with idea.
[quote name='marten']Not really. Not that I'll pass up social drinking if offered, but that's about the extent of it.[/QUOTE]
Every time I've been to a bar, a black guy asks me if he can borrow a dollar.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']You should watch it again. RML only gets better with age.

And Marc says a lot of things. It's hard to play online when you don't own a Wii.[/quote]

Yes, for a guy that makes the youtube videos that he does, he sure is cocky. :roll:

[quote name='Brak']Every time I've been to a bar, a black guy asks me if he can borrow a dollar.[/quote]

Most amusing time I had at a bar was many years ago.

Couple of girls came up to me and asked me to pull a prank on one of their friends. Said she was there waiting for a blind date (someone she met on the internets), and wanted me to pretend to be him.

The trick was in the fact he described himself as a 6'10" black man. Reaction on her face was priceless....till I let her in on the joke 15 minutes later.

[quote name='marten']Most amusing time I had at a bar was many years ago.

Couple of girls came up to me and asked me to pull a prank on one of their friends. Said she was there waiting for a blind date (someone she met on the internets), and wanted me to pretend to be him.

The trick was in the fact he described himself as a 6'10" black man. Reaction on her face was priceless....till I let her in on the joke 15 minutes later.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='marten']Most amusing time I had at a bar was many years ago.

The trick was in the fact he described himself as a 6'10" black man. Reaction on her face was priceless....till I let her in on the joke 15 minutes later.[/QUOTE]
Was she passively baffled for the duration of that 15 minutes?

[quote name='Brak']Was she passively baffled for the duration of that 15 minutes?[/quote]

Pretty much. Could tell she was looking for any excuse to get out of there, but at least she was polite.

Not that I blame her....I'm about the perfect antithesis to a giant black man.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']What are you packin' Nina?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I like hot ladies...sue me. Keyblade, I think you're beautiful but take everything I say with a grain of salt...it's all fiction.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='zewone']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5368463&postcount=63

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4837076&postcount=186

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4585552&postcount=52[/QUOTE]So. fucking. Creepy.

[quote name='zewone']Wow. First time I've extracted a 7GB file since I overclocked my PC.

Shit is blazin' fast.

7GBs in 5 minutes. It used to take me about 18 minutes before.[/QUOTE]I

5stars.gif

People with asthma get sick when the weather changes like this.
I am a people with asthma kind of guy :(

Plus it's annoying. I want to be cold or warm not both in 1 day. :wall:

[quote name='munch']Should I purchase The Maw?[/QUOTE]
It's about 3 hours long, and you might have to play it once more for all of the Achievements.

I really enjoyed it, even though there isn't much replay value.

It comes with a couple of gamerpics and a premium theme, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back