Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']Reported 2x!

And no Singstar for you young man.

:nottalking:

I'm not giving deals to thieves.[/quote]

Fine! :nottalking:

I don't have any money anyway. :oops:

Wow, that great. I would love to get paid to think of crazy ways to annoy some guy.

fuck I need to find a way to get a camera quick.

What a god damn fuckin day.
At the train stop I'm SUPPOSED to get off, the doors never opened and we went 2 extra stops before they did. :bomb:

Now here, the second floor has completely flooded because the bathrooms broke. :wall: :wall:

Oh, and today is my year evaluation! Can't wait to get $.05 raise!!! :roll:

IMMA GET MY PEPPER SPRAY N KNIFE READY

I should've stayed up a bit later last night. I a bunch of the fun.:(

I feel stupid for asking this , but what exactly is the Big Mike Show? I noticed it mentioned in the last few OTTs and didn't have a clue.

Boo , sounds like your having a shitty day.

Big Mike vs. The FBI / The RIAA / The MPAA / Jenna Haze's Asshole Boyfriend

[quote name='DarlingNina']If given the choice:
A) Sleep with a dude from OTT
or
B) Die

Which would you pick? If you pick A, who would it be? :D[/quote]Shut up.

[quote name='st0neface']Hey DarlingNina, we're already way past quota on annoying attention whores around here.[/quote]

Never enough attention whores. WTF are you talking about. I'm not an attention whore by the way! :roll:

[quote name='DarlingNina']You shut up. Answer the question![/quote]A - st0neface.

I already know you want to bang your brother DarthPuma, so no need to reply.

[quote name='tiredfornow']A - st0neface.

I already know you want to bang your brother DarthPuma, so no need to reply.[/quote]

lol, DarthPuma is not my brother. Even if he was, I'm not white, therefore I don't get down with my relatives. ;)

[quote name='tiredfornow']Why'd you call thekeybladewars' house and yell at her mom, Brax0r?[/quote]

Because it made him feel noir.

--------

Budge are you on Vista?

Wow, I see the OTT is breaking down yet another outsider. Countdown to a DarlingNina explosion......4 days 8 hours 23 seconds.

I heard Prodigy last night, LinkinPrime! My sister used to listen to them a long time ago so I recognized Breathe and Firestarter when I played 'em on Youtube. The songs reminded me of a movie like Blade, or something. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']I heard Prodigy last night, LinkinPrime! My sister used to listen to them a long time ago so I recognized Breathe and Firestarter when I played 'em on Youtube. The songs reminded me of a movie like Blade, or something. :whistle2:|[/quote]

If The Prodigy reminds anyone of a movie its gotta be Hackers. That's what got me into them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back