Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='lilboo']People with asthma get sick when the weather changes like this.
I am a people with asthma kind of guy :(

Plus it's annoying. I want to be cold or warm not both in 1 day. :wall:[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

I was supposed to be watching Mak Jr., but he somehow found his way into the Cheerios:

IMG_1809.JPG

[quote name='munch']What is this?[/quote]

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Never. Look, this is why it freaked me out:

The day before yesterday, I think it was, Teef made a "Highly Caffeinated OTT", or something of the sort. I also noticed that on the front page, you all were talking about Big Mike.. But I never posted, I just took a peek, and signed off my comp. That night, when I got out of work, I was on the phone with Teef when he called me. I let it ring and he left a voice message. But in his voice mail he said:

" uhhhh...This is the Big Mike Show... uhhhh... I'm superly caffeinated right now... uhhh... so this show may be a little weird..."

C r e e p y.[/quote]

LP later goes on to accuse TFN and Brak of pulling a prank of TKBW.

[quote name='wubb']Yeah we shouldn't do anything about it here because it probably is b_? and/or z_?[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't it be B_ak and/or z_w?

z_?, b_? and mike will need to conference call to prove it's not them doing the calling.

they'd probably be willing to do it for l_?'s appearance fee. :whistle2:k They should read the day's New York Times headline to prove it's not taped.

[quote name='st0neface']Wait, was satire like that blog tiredfornow wrote that got inexplicably deleted?[/QUOTE]

See, you know satire.

lol @ the first 2 pages of this OTT. Poor girlfriend. :[[quote name='wubb']TFN deleting his own blog entry is kind of satire plus sad mixed together.[/quote]That's not even the blog they're talking about, stupid. Shrike deleted my lilboo gamestop blog cause of a complaint from some other gay guy. I deleted my other two, because, well, they're my blogs and I can do what I want!

My next one is gonna be about darthbudge and halo, so you might want to scope that one out. :]

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Damn. Just read about the Big Mike/KBW situation.
Insane.[/quote]
Is he stalking her or something?

NVM.

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody called her the other night and left a voicemail of the beginning of a Big Mike Show. She left me a message on AIM saying Big Mike called her house phone yesterday and cussed at her mom? :rofl:

[quote name='darthbudge']Sweet, I got my $108 credit for returning that YF360G.com GH:WT bundle back to amazon where it came from.[/quote]

Reported for return fraud!!

She thought it was me at first, but we've been together for six years and she knows when I'm fucking around. :lol:

EDIT: Yeah, darthbudge, that's pretty fucked up.

[quote name='manthing']Reported for return fraud!![/quote]

That's not return fraud, it was ordered from amazon, and I returned it to amazon dummy!

[quote name='lordwow']Alright, time to start looking for jobs elsewhere[/quote]

Speaking of that, I just applied for a 50 buck an hour continuous freelance gig. Only thing that sucks is they want you to have your own equipment which I dont...but if I do get this will be beg, borrowing or stealing some from someone. :lol:

Nice :lol: I have most of my own stuff, though I don't think my laptop could handle the footage anymore, I barely can keep 10 gigs free.

Morning people

-----

[quote name='munch']
t7ixhxjpgnw1.gif
[/quote]

That scene was laughs :rofl:
[quote name='munch']I was supposed to be watching Mak Jr., but he somehow found his way into the Cheerios:

IMG_1809.JPG
[/quote]

At least he's eating healthy...right?

I never had the money to get anything.....it cost so much. I wanted a Xh-A1 but it was 5 and a half grand at the time.

What kind of camera you got?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back