Beer Crushing OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']So why is the FBI after him? Or was that just a joke?[/QUOTE]
He's admittedly schizophrenic, my dear.

Hay FBI I realize that you might still be there. I'll go on patrol again later,but I know you I know you might try to change vehicles. 4:41 AM Jan 21st from web

"Hay FBI" :lol:

[quote name='Brak']He's admittedly schizophrenic, my dear.[/quote]

LP is determined that you and Teef have been 'Big Mike' calling me all along. Is this true? I want answers!

[quote name='thekeybladewars']LP is determined that you and Teef have been 'Big Mike' calling me all along. Is this true? I want answers![/QUOTE]
Huh?

[quote name='marten']Damn, Zew....trying to bury LP, aren'tcha.[/QUOTE]

I just want keyblade to see what kind of guy she is conversing with/taking advice from.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Brak mentioned a few OTTs ago that he wanted to prank call people with the Mike Show...he asked for phone numbers...I'm pretty sure it's Brak.[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yup...there you go...It's Brak and Teef.[/quote]

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah that's pretty fucked up...don't take it out on Teef though...it was all Brak's idea.[/quote]

?

[quote name='zewone']I just want keyblade to see what kind of guy she is conversing with/taking advice from.[/quote]

What kind of guy is that?

[quote name='zewone']I just want keyblade to see what kind of guy she is conversing with/taking advice from.[/quote]

I knew what you were trying to prove... but I'm just hella confused right now. Like I said... I'm pretty gullible. I should just rest.

And I'd hope she realizes the type of people that populate the OTT.

Woosh?

Are you gonna slap nurses' asses when you're in the home, LinkinPrime?

Why do people make a big deal about age. The guy that I'm into right now is 30, and I'm about to be 25 (old). Only 5 years, but when you think of it in terms of when I was in 5th grade, he was in 10th, that seems really bad. :p

Does Woot usually take long to ship stuff? I ordered my dad one of those Sansa Clips about 2 weeks ago and I finally got the tracking number a couple of days ago. Checked it right now and it says it might come to my house next week.

Roughly, how many pounds would you say that you weigh, DarlingNina?

Oh, and...

*puts marten in a headlock*

*repeatedly punches the top of his brain*

[quote name='Mr. Beef']Damn, I'm glad I didn't pay any money to see "Walk Hard" just now, otherwise I'd be furious.[/quote]

Why did you pick "Beef"? Also, have we played smash together? I can't remember. I know you play with Ever Poo.

[quote name='marten']And I'd hope she realizes the type of people that populate the OTT.

Woosh?[/quote]

Woosh indeed.

Night Marten...Night OTT

[quote name='Brak']Roughly, how many pounds would you say that you weigh, DarlingNina?[/quote]

I told you, I fluctuates between 600 and 700 pounds. Wanna come grease me down?

[quote name='MusicNoteLess']Usually takes around 2 weeks to arrive, Rock.[/quote]

Thanks

Damn they're slow, I just placed an order on Amazon yesterday and it should be here on Monday with FSSS.

[quote name='Brak']Roughly, how many pounds would you say that you weigh, DarlingNina?

Oh, and...

*puts marten in a headlock*

*repeatedly punches the top of his brain*[/quote]

Yes, I know.......you want your box.

Being worked on.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Woosh indeed.

Night Marten...Night OTT[/quote]

Later, creepy old man. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back