Man, this OTT is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Mass Effect was awesome. A satisfying ending for once to a game that is gonna have a sequel. I thought they were gonna pull a, "lol sequel" after you
set off that bomb and choose to let one of your squad mates die after that fight Saren escapes from.

But they didn't, actually completed the story they started.

I wonder if ME2 is gonna be GoW2 style in which its.. ok we stopped initial attack, now its time to take it to them hurrrr!

[quote name='joe2187']Ugh, This damn medication is doing more harm than good.

My stomach is doing backflips[/QUOTE]

I'm to the point where it doesn't even matter what my illness is, as long as I don't have anything important going on at the moment, I take nyquil/'tusin night time. It may not make you feel better, but you are drowsy or asleep within 30 minutes, so it doesn't even really matter.

[quote name='Eviltude']I'm to the point where it doesn't even matter what my illness is, as long as I don't have anything important going on at the moment, I take nyquil/'tusin night time. It may not make you feel better, but you are drowsy or asleep within 30 minutes, so it doesn't even really matter.[/quote]

I'm not used to taking medication, I hate taking any sort of medication...I have this fear of becoming dependent on the stuff like ever member of my family already has.

Cept this medication, the doctor told me that it'd clear my infection within a month, but during that month it would completely wreak havoc on my body. and only one day I'm feeling some pretty nasty side-effects.

Man my power keeps flicking off just long enough for everything to turn off, tonight. It's not a very efficient way to play game online.

Just one more super mutant behemoth left (the one at
the white house
). I think I'll kill it later today then just chill and wait for the DLC that comes out on Tuesday. On the main quest front I've only completed up to The Waters of Life quest. I also just need one more bobblehead.

My internet is fixed. Modem activity increasing. lollllll

Last week:
43823501bn7.jpg

Today:
93772048yx4.jpg

I don't think he's posted anything since he went to go ask the FBI for a cigarette.

Shit is kind of scary. :shock:

Oh man I've decided to become an official reseller of talismoon and xcm products. This means I'll start an official business and sell 360 cases and lighting etc. They'll be at reasonable prices with normal shipping charges. It's going to be a crazy experience. Now I just gotta come up with a name for the business, a legit name. Im going to specialize in all the different types of cases for 360 first and then possibly expand to other consoles. Let me know if you have suggestions for a name.

[quote name='Wolve11']Oh man I've decided to become an official reseller of talismoon and xcm products. This means I'll start an official business and sell 360 cases and lighting etc. They'll be at reasonable prices with normal shipping charges. It's going to be a crazy experience. Now I just gotta come up with a name for the business, a legit name. Im going to specialize in all the different types of cases for 360 first and then possibly expand to other consoles. Let me know if you have suggestions for a name.[/QUOTE]
I don't know why but Light Em Up Scotty was the genuinely first thought in my head. Wow, I need to denerdify myself now.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']you guys are easily amused.[/QUOTE]
[quote name='Wolve11']Oh man I've decided to become an official reseller of talismoon and xcm products. This means I'll start an official business and sell 360 cases and lighting etc. They'll be at reasonable prices with normal shipping charges. It's going to be a crazy experience. Now I just gotta come up with a name for the business, a legit name. Im going to specialize in all the different types of cases for 360 first and then possibly expand to other consoles. Let me know if you have suggestions for a name.[/QUOTE]
That's why I need a name that's cutting edge, like Cutco, Edgecom... Interslice.

[quote name='DT778']Just one more super mutant behemoth left (the one at
the white house
). I think I'll kill it later today then just chill and wait for the DLC that comes out on Tuesday. On the main quest front I've only completed up to The Waters of Life quest. I also just need one more bobblehead.[/QUOTE]

There's no behemoth there, IIRC. There is one, however, in
the capitol building, i believe.

I signed up for the free iphone site. I chose points account, which means I need 800 to get an iPhone. Or, I need 8 referrals. You can only switch account types once, so this is going to be tricky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back