Man, this OTT is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']They make nice space heaters.[/QUOTE]

My creating USB fans idea was a bust. I put two fans in my entertainment center and it's still loud as hell. The only way to keep the noise down is if I have it sitting out by itsels in the open. My 360, on the other hand, is super quiet. It's really odd.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here have experience with dual monitors? My original idea was that I could be playing a game on one monitor, and then without having to Alt-Tab, I could just switch my mouse over to the other monitor and check CAG/Email/GameFAQs and then easily switch back to my game.

However, reasonably so, when I start up a game, it locks my mouse to first monitor and won't allow me to move over to the second monitor. Does anybody if there is a way I could make windows allow me to move my cursor over to the second monitor while in a full screen game? Maybe with some keyboard shortcut or something?[/QUOTE]

Ya unfortunately, that's the way it works.

[quote name='darthbudge']Does anybody here have experience with dual monitors? My original idea was that I could be playing a game on one monitor, and then without having to Alt-Tab, I could just switch my mouse over to the other monitor and check CAG/Email/GameFAQs and then easily switch back to my game.

However, reasonably so, when I start up a game, it locks my mouse to first monitor and won't allow me to move over to the second monitor. Does anybody if there is a way I could make windows allow me to move my cursor over to the second monitor while in a full screen game? Maybe with some keyboard shortcut or something?[/QUOTE]

No.

You'd need to run in a window. Then you could drag the window to the size of the monitor, but if it's in "fullscreen" you're not going to be able to do it.

[quote name='wubb']Not very green of Epson.[/quote]
Maybe not, but it certainly helps them see more green. That's their way of trying to force you to buy new carts from them.

I just buy the generic ink online, works fine.

I could swear i've seen a way to setup a hotkey to switch between monitors. I think this was in the software nvidia cards ship with. I can't really remember, haven't used dual monitors in a while.

There are some seriously ghetto people who come to this school. I swear this one lady who asked me for help was a crackhead.

Wtf is it with adults and piercings? I'm used to teenagers with lips rings, but these are like people in their 30s. God damn...

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I think I'm officially evil. Or at least my Fable 2 character is.

Married chick 1. fucked her. Had a kid. (cheese x2)
Collected 4 villagers, warped to temple of shadows, sacrificed.
Warped to oakfield, got married. (cheese)
Took my 2nd wife and 2 others to the temple of shadows, sacrificed.
Warped back to Bowerstone, collected 1st wife. Warped to temple of shadows, sacrificed. (cheese)[/quote]

You did all that for cheese? You are evil! ;)

[quote name='munch']I seriously can not wait for to get a dedicated Blu Ray player so I can kick this thing to the curb.[/quote]

I'll trade ya my Samsung BR player + $100 Amazon GC for your PS3. :cool:

[quote name='JolietJake']Actually, give it to Budge. Wasn't he complaining about freezing in his room at night?[/quote]

Yeah, I am gonna plug in the PS3 in my room and snuggle with it at night! :D

That's because the Amish don't have heaters

amishfiremantle.jpg

Or do they?

You guys ever seen Amish kitchen appliances? I was in this country store once in Ohio and they sold appliances that ran off of natural gas and the like. The Amish mostly bought them.
Thought that was kind of cheating.

[quote name='manthing']:rofl: at Church's Chicken doing advertising for Afro Samurai[/quote]
Black samurai love fried chicken?

I missed that movie last night.:cry:

Dude, there's this fried chicken joint right across from campus named "Motherkluckers."

GTA style :cool:

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Dammit, I'm already being forced to miss a class. fucking car is completely frozen shut, we can't even open the damn doors.[/quote]

That's insane. Where do you live? What're you going to do?

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Dammit, I'm already being forced to miss a class. fucking car is completely frozen shut, we can't even open the damn doors.[/quote]

Pour hot water over the doors?

[quote name='manthing']:rofl: at Church's Chicken doing advertising for Afro Samurai[/quote]

I miss Church's Chicken. Their chickens plus jalapeno poppers were :drool:
Is the RE5 demo the same one as the Japanese one? Anything new added?

[quote name='Dkellar']Pour hot water over the doors?[/quote]

Was already too late by now.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']That's insane. Where do you live? What're you going to do?[/quote]

Outside Seattle. As for what I'm going to do? Go back to sleep.

[quote name='TheRock88']I miss Church's Chicken. Their chickens plus jalapeno poppers were :drool:[/quote]

Never had Chruch's Chicken , but Popeye's chicken is pretty good.

[quote name='Dkellar']Apparently the campus police caught two dudes fucking in a car on campus the other day.[/QUOTE]

I have never come across that. But I also don't do rounds in the parking lot.

[quote name='seanr1221']GH outsold RB 2:1. :/[/quote]

Isn't that old news? Besides , even if GH sold more than Rock Band , I'm sure Rock Band made up the difference with DLC. Not to mention less SKUs and instruments to deal with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back