Man, this OTT is so 16 year old boy with a cheesy mustache.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alexwright.gif

Man... I used to jump on the couch and do the Wright dance every time I heard his music. WCW Saturday Night was always the best. :cool:

[quote name='crystalklear64']can you search stuff on xblm by cost? i've got 80 points doing nothing[/quote]

I don't believe that there's anything that allows a search like that yet. But I'm pretty sure that the only thing you can get for 80pts would be a gamer picture pack of some sort.

Do you remember that quasi-Nazi gimmick Wright had in the late '90s, TFN?

I used to get in trouble for german suplexing kids on the gym floor and making them cry when I was younger. *stands proud*

Nah, Brax0rmillion, I stopped watching after him and Inferno split up. I think that was around the time I got my first galpal and she would make fun of me for that. I had to listen to her cause she was blond and three-four inches taller than me. :O

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']Am I the only one who doesn't want a second player in Resident Evil games? Why the hell do I need a partner?[/quote]

Maybe you'll get too overwhelmed. Because these guys are probably too tough to fight on your own:

102938-4.jpg

[quote name='munch']Hey Linking, give me all of those hero dolls.[/quote]

I don't have them anymore...check that one thread, ZForce can hook you up.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I used to get in trouble for german suplexing kids on the gym floor and making them cry when I was younger. *stands proud*

Nah, Brax0rmillion, I stopped watching after him and Inferno split up. I think that was around the time I got my first galpal and she would make fun of me for that. I had to listen to her cause she was blond and three-four inches taller than me. :O[/quote]

What could a German suplex possibly be?

http://www.ehow.com/how_2294944_perform-german-suplex-wrestling.html

eHow is awesome.

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Maybe you'll get too overwhelmed. Because these guys are probably too tough to fight on your own:

102938-4.jpg
[/quote]

Yeah, but I'm antisocial :nottalking:

:rofl:

Wrestling talk makes me laugh, and then that song with the guys doing pelvic thrusts just pushed me over the edge. It makes you wonder if, looking back, those guys are proud of what they did then.

[quote name='Brak']You're no fun, thekeybladewarrior.[/quote]

I'm tons o' fun!

[quote name='Dee_Lucky']I usually go wrist deep with my gf. Keeps things spicey.[/quote]

Just searching through random threads and I found that. How do you view a single post, by the way?

Just click the post number.
[quote name='Eviltude']:rofl:

Wrestling talk makes me laugh, and then that song with the guys doing pelvic thrusts just pushed me over the edge. It makes you wonder if, looking back, those guys are proud of what they did then.[/QUOTE]
How couldn't he be proud of that.

[quote name='Brak']You're no fun, thekeybladewarrior.[/quote]Yeah, instead of re enacting my favorite chris benoit/chris jericho match, we played popcorn and geronimo with her nephew. then, we went inside and the kid told a corny joke. :whistle2:|

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, instead of re enacting my favorite chris benoit/chris jericho match, we played popcorn and geronimo with her nephew. then, we went inside and the kid told a corny joke. :whistle2:|[/quote]

:lol: He's only 9!

I just got Heavenly Sword in the mail via a trade. The disc is fine, but it looked like the dude ate fried chicken and handled his game discs. I shouldn't have been surprised
m_a3e47f9d51fcc19af4afa9a177714471.jpg
. :roll: Oh and he's almost 27.

[quote name='manthing']Rock:

Who was getting beat in the head with her own foot?

She's very flexible.[/quote]

Melina Perez

[quote name='Brak']Do you remember that quasi-Nazi gimmick Wright had in the late '90s, TFN?[/quote]

Berlyn, it blew my mind when I found out it was Alex Wright

[quote name='tiredfornow']Look at KingBroly's blog, LinkinPrime. Its a demo and the guy is trippin'/dissin' the game so hard. I'd never take that kid's opinion seriously cause he's like, 14 or 15. :lol:

I don't even understand why people are trippin' over the controls. Its a RE game... isn't that shit expected by now? I had no problem with 'em. :whistle2:|

EDIT: What happened to Jessica Simpson, dawg? http://www.wwtdd.com/photo.phtml?post_key=18091&photo_key=63451[/quote]

Damn...that blog was way worse then the impressions he gave on that thread:

kingbroly's blog]But what the demo lacks is detail. Mainly in the case of telling you what to do said:

WTF!?

----------

Jessica Simpson is fat? :puke:

It clearly sounds like he doesn't know how to play the game and instead of admitting that he sucks at it, he takes it out on the developers as "fundamental flaws"...shit cracks me up.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']It clearly sounds like he doesn't know how to play the game and instead of admitting that he sucks at it, he takes it out on the developers as "fundamental flaws"...shit cracks me up.[/quote]Read the rest of his blog. >:]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back