CAG Survey: $1,000 in Amazon gift cards up for grabs - Ends 2/9

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
[img-r=4876]4741[/img-r]CAG has teamed up with a 3rd party research firm, Play Insights, to conduct a survey of our US & Canadian audience. By participating in the survey, you will be eligible to win one of the following prizes:

1 x $500 Amazon gift card
1 x $250 Amazon gift card
5 x $50 Amazon gift cards

Please click through to the survey for more information and to participate. Contest ends 2/9.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well how about that. I always do these. But nothing really ever comes from it. At least not for me. Maybe with more "prizes" at stake and CAG backing it up, my luck will turn.

In for one! ... survey response, that is.

On a side note, I liked the question asking how likely it is if I'd recommend CAG to a friend. Especially considering that I've told all my friends what an awesome site this is!

I was going to take it but then I was almost halfway through and all they were asking were personal questions like why would they need my zip code? or know if any of my family/friends work in this and that department or my exact birthday (ask me for my age if thats what they want). I'm extremely paranoid when it comes to giving out personal information, so I'mma pass. Good luck to you guys who do take it though. I trust CAG but just not enough.

[quote name='chakan']Wouldn't let me do it with my email address, said I was already registered.[/quote]

Same here. A little help here Cheapy?

I tried to take it, but got the following message "(1) Sorry, this email address has already been registered with the system.", and could not continue.

I have an account there, so I don't see why I simply can't just login and take it, but apparently, anyone who has an account can not take the survey.

I would like to know why they want my gamertags? Are they going to start sending spam to my xbox live and PSN account now?

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I tried to take it, but got the following message "(1) Sorry, this email address has already been registered with the system.", and could not continue.

I have an account there, so I don't see why I simply can't just login and take it, but apparently, anyone who has an account can not take the survey.[/QUOTE]

same. And its funny because i've never seen a survey on the site.

[quote name='o1eyedwilly']I would like to know why they want my gamertags? Are they going to start sending spam to my xbox live and PSN account now?[/QUOTE]

I wondered the same thing so I just left those blank.

Hopefully I'll get lucky and win something.

Just finished it, very interesting survey.

CAG is one of the only sites i guess i do go to other sites to look at prices, or click on an ad. Hmmm

And don't worry Cheapy, i made sure to call CAG A) Excellent. ;)

Although, there is one thing missing from the survey. A back button. >.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I tried to take it, but got the following message "(1) Sorry, this email address has already been registered with the system.", and could not continue.

I have an account there, so I don't see why I simply can't just login and take it, but apparently, anyone who has an account can not take the survey.[/quote]

Ditto.. :cry:

I get the e-mail registered error too, even if I login on the homepage. Is it fine if we use a different e-mail address? =/

bread's done
Back