Do you smoke marijuana?

tiredfornow

Banned
I smoke marijuana cigarettes every other day for getting rid of headaches, or just to have a good night of sleep (I have a hard time falling asleep now a days :cry:) and I'm just curious what the rest of CAG was into.

I fucked up the first one, so here's the new one without the fuck ups. :oops: :)

I smoke two ______ in the morning, I smoke two ______ at night. I smoke two ______ in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright.

Used to when I was high school age. After a while I ended up getting tired and I was even more quiet than usual (not good). Not to mention that friends sometimes got shady over sharing/not sharing. Not for me though it's ridiculous that it's illegal. If legalized, most of the illicit activity surrounding it would go away (IMO). It'd be a great 'sleeping' pill.. nothing better than a small dose and some good music to send you off to sleep.

No I do not smoke weed. While I may rap to a few songs about it, I refuse to ever do it and don't want to be around it either. I feel that stuff should be stay illegal.

Yes I smoke it. I smoked twice a day in high school and sold it. I was pretty wrapped up in the marijuana 'lifestyle' if you can call it that. After a while it started to make me paranoid as hell and I had to let it go.

After a few years away I took a hit at a party and had no problems so now I smoke it whenever I'm trying to get the creative juices flowing. I will never go back to smoking it constantly but it really does help kickstart me when I'm being lazy about sketching.

Something must be wrong with me. Years ago when I smoked it, I didn't get sleepy, but very animated. I tried to sleep, but I had so many ideas in my head, I had difficulty calming down.

Eating it in brownies really floored me. I felt like I could barely move.

Perhaps I ate too many.

used to for many years, but i quit almost 2 years ago and havent touched the stuff since. i dont care if other pepole do as long as theres an open window and its not in a car.

[quote name='keithp']Can't remember what? What was the question again?[/QUOTE]

No Dwight, you told ME I'd be conducting this interview! Now exactly how much pot did you smoke?

[quote name='tiredfornow']I smoke marijuana cigarettes every other day for getting rid of headaches, or just to have a good night of sleep (I have a hard time falling asleep now a days :cry:) and I'm just curious what the rest of CAG was into.

I fucked up the first one, so here's the new one without the fuck ups. :oops: :)[/quote]

I used to smoke a lot and grew some as well but I have been clean over 2 years.

In my experience Joints are a waste because they burn your weed up to fast. Learn from Michael Phelps and use a bong or at least a Pipe.

Weed never got rid of any head aches for me, It made them if you smoke all day. Also never fell asleep faster it made me think more.

Weed is not going to be anywhere close to legal in the U.S. anytime soon. It gives DEA agents a Job and provides a means to profile people. But it has been proven to be safer than Alcohol and/or Tobacco. And it can used for food, fuel, paper, and clothes.

[quote name='Maklershed']I smoke two ______ in the morning, I smoke two ______ at night. I smoke two ______ in the afternoon, it makes me feel alright.[/quote]

Every once in a while. I keep my tolerance low so it only costs a few dollars for me to get high all day. I'm surprised so many people here don't even want to try it considering playing video games is possibly the best thing to do while high (along with eating :)). You're all missing out.

[quote name='GameOnJohn']I used to smoke a lot and grew some as well but I have been clean over 2 years.

In my experience Joints are a waste because they burn your weed up to fast. Learn from Michael Phelps and use a bong or at least a Pipe.

Weed never got rid of any head aches for me, It made them if you smoke all day. Also never fell asleep faster it made me think more. [/QUOTE]Weed down here in the valley is plentiful. You pay 10 bucks and you're getting a 7-10 gram bag... so joints isn't really a big thing. I get a lot of headaches with my vision for some reason, and smoking relaxes my eyes and usually does away with headaches unless we're smoking a whole crapload.

[quote name='DrFoo']Every once in a while. I keep my tolerance low so it only costs a few dollars for me to get high all day. I'm surprised so many people here don't even want to try it considering playing video games is possibly the best thing to do while high (along with eating :)). You're all missing out.[/QUOTE]Video games are way too fun high. I get a bit too relaxed though and tend to only play single player games when high. Multiplayer is usually a mess. :p

I'm fairly liberal, but I admit I'm scared what would happen if they just legalized it.

I've got family that uses it regularly. They are the most angry, snappy, short-tempered people ever. Of the six regular users in my family, only one has a regular job. The others haven't worked in decades.

I had a couple friends when I was a teenager who started doing weed daily. They went from being athletes to being no-ambition slugs who sit around all day living with their parents and using their welfare checks to smoke weed. It sounds like I'm making it up, but I'm not. I've known a couple people who can function using the stuff recreationally like once a week. But I can honestly say I've never known a regular user of it that has anything going for them in life.

And for all the talk of it being a herb or somehow not as bad as smoking, I call bullshit. Those two friends of mine were not tobacco smokers. I've smoked since I was 13 and I don't sound as bad as they did the last time I talked to them. They're not on anything else to the best of my knowledge. But they clearly had messed up their lungs as much as they did every other aspect of their lives.

As far as the game play aspect, I play a lot of Halo 3. With the weed users, it's usually a 1 good weeding smoking player to 10 bad ones ratio. I can say the best player I know is a huge stoner. But most of the them are terrible, uncordinated, bad shots, can't take direction in team matches, and half the time disappear in the middle of the game because they have no attention span.

All Jamaican jokes aside.

Nope, never have and never will. Though I have no qualms against it in fact I never once even thought about doing it even while watching others.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Weed down here in the valley is plentiful. You pay 10 bucks and you're getting a 7-10 gram bag... so joints isn't really a big thing. I get a lot of headaches with my vision for some reason, and smoking relaxes my eyes and usually does away with headaches unless we're smoking a whole crapload.
[/quote]

$10 for 7-10 grams? Either you have a hook up with someone who grows or its Mexican dirt weed. I mostly smoked high potency stuff so thats why I didn't smoke it in a Joint or blunt very often.

[quote name='whoknows']I never have and probably won't. I've never done drugs really. I don't even drink or smoke.[/quote]
Same here. I don't really have a problem with those things, but they just don't interest me.

In fact I even support smokers on some issues, since I've been in college they've gone from letting people smoke outside to only smoking at certain doors, to only smoking 25 feet away from any building, to not allowing any smoking on campus at all. I've never had any problem talking to people outside who are smoking, it's ridiculous they can't do it anymore (or I guess most of them do it in their cars). :roll:

I also have no problems with marijuana being legalized, it seems like it would be a good source of tax money, and the government needs all the tax money it can get right now.

I thrive on anxiety and spite. Marijuana's like kryptonite to what keeps me going.

If it works for you, it works for you. Even if it helps bring shit into this world like "Sublime."

[quote name='tholly']Never have, never will. I'm 25, so I think I'm a little old to be starting now.[/quote]

Oh yeah! You are too steps away from the grave! :roll:

[quote name='bigdaddy']Oh yeah! You are too steps away from the grave! :roll:[/QUOTE]

To me, I associate it more with high school and college kids.

bread's done
Back