Status
Not open for further replies.

BigSpoonyBard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
93 (100%)
yes
MonFeb190244352007.jpg

[quote name='zewone']Wolve, send me a PS3-360 controller adapter for my birthday and to make up for the LinkinPrime thing. :cool:[/quote]

Let me move some product before I do that. It'll happen, just right now I'm just starting with these things, so I gotta give it some time first. The better this goes the more inventory I'll stock up on and then I can start doing a hook up or something.

[quote name='Rocko']Let me know when you make another order, I want that 360 controller. :cool:[/quote]

Controllers take too much time and precision. I don't mind hooking up a CAG, just ask Casey, but if it takes a shit load of time I could spend on something else, I'm going to have to pass.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wolve, you really have ps3-360 adapters? How much man, I need one bad. Are they lag free?[/quote]

x2

[quote name='DarthPuma']Wolve, you really have ps3-360 adapters? How much man, I need one bad. Are they lag free?[/quote]

I can do $60 shipped.
I've never tested it so I can't say I know if it is.

There's also an adapter in the works for PS3 controllers on 360....but I don't know why people would want that.

[quote name='Wolve11']I need more Verbatims. Gonna make a Sam's Club trip tomorrow and pick up 200.[/QUOTE]

How much are they at Sams?

My jaw legit dropped when I saw that Microsoft was serious about "Windows 7 Starter". Only 3 concurrent applications? That's like, worse than a JJ joke.

[quote name='Wolve11']I can do $60 shipped.
I've never tested it so I can't say I know if it is.

There's also an adapter in the works for PS3 controllers on 360....but I don't know why people would want that.[/QUOTE]

Nah bro, I need the one that lets me play my PS3 controllers on the 360, so I can use my arcade stick.

15 real money and a 17 dollar aeropostale giftcard teef.

I've been so busy :cool: for so many people that when I put together my own 360 with a Smoke Black Case, Blue Ring of Light, Blue Whisper Max fan with LED strips with the Pulse Vu 2x chip that allow them to Pulse with the sound of the games and put in a :cool: game and it wouldn't play that I freaked out......before realizing I totally forgot to :cool: it.

That was one hell of a long sentence.

[quote name='tiredfornow']would the 360 chat pad work on the ps3 too, wolvey?

$30, rocko. :p[/quote]

I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I don't know for sure.

[quote name='Manatee']Id be interested if it worked the other way around. Tony Hawk is just bad with a 360 controller.[/quote]

[quote name='DarthPuma']Nah bro, I need the one that lets me play my PS3 controllers on the 360, so I can use my arcade stick.

15 real money and a 17 dollar aeropostale giftcard teef.[/quote]

Its being developed right now. Shouldn't be long before it is released.

I like how I Was helping a neighbor kid fix the chain on his bike, I'm hooking up his spokes to the back wheel and as soon as it's on he turns the fucken pedals and gets my left hand chewed up in the chain and the spokes...I got a shit load of cuts on the inside of my thumb and some internal bruising.

Little mexican fuck didnt even apologize.

Mak, you've been wanting to know about Savage Moon, right?

Summary: PixelJunk Monsters >>>>>>>>>>>> Savage Moon

It's just not nearly as fun as PJM after the first few levels. I'd wait for a patch for tuning the difficulty or something like that.

[quote name='DarthPuma']

15 real money and a 17 dollar aeropostale giftcard teef.[/quote]Get the fuck off of the internet.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Mak, you've been wanting to know about Savage Moon, right?

Summary: PixelJunk Monsters >>>>>>>>>>>> Savage Moon

It's just not nearly as fun as PJM after the first few levels. I'd wait for a patch for tuning the difficulty or something like that.[/quote]

Cool. I'll probably get PJM eventually.

[quote name='Maklershed']Sarah Shahi is easily the hottest chick on tv.[/quote] I rarely OTT but this must be QFT'd. :drool::drool::drool:

joe - how many dead bodies are dumped in the San Gabriel Canyon area?

[quote name='klwillis45']I rarely OTT but this must be QFT'd. :drool::drool::drool:[/quote]

icon14.gif

[quote name='Wolve11']I don't see why it wouldn't work, but I don't know for sure.

Its being developed right now. Shouldn't be long before it is released.[/QUOTE]

I wish my hori ex2 worked on my PS3 so I could use it for Tekken 5 DR and the like. It's USB, so it powers up, but the PS3 says "unrecognizeable device". :( Stupid lack of drivers. :(

[quote name='Maklershed']Cool. I'll probably get PJM eventually.[/quote]
#-o@ Not having PJM yet. Get on it, man.

You get the new Geekbox?

[quote name='joe2187']10 - 20 a year Mak why so curious?[/quote]
Mak wants to know if there's still room for all the bodies he's going to dump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back