This OTT goes to 11(00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']you ain't fucking kidding.

add in the checkpoint doesn't exist until after the intro and it's a long replay to try again. :roll:[/quote]

Don't be such a whore :roll:

It's bad when all there is to choose from on tv is between Family Guy and some stupid rodeo reality show on SPIKE.

Don't poke the bear, nina. Don't poke the bear...

[quote name='JJSP']Fact - BK's new burger shots are kinda gross.[/quote]

Really? Damn, I wanted to try them...their breakfast shots look good too.

Tomorrow is technically friday since we are off on friday, so I get to treat myself to a mcgriddle and coffee for breakfast. Yay.

hey teef, get gpsphone.

fuck I need a new movie to watch. It's funny I settled on watching Commando on AMC instead of throwing in a Blu or DVD.

I miss the days when I would be off from school and be able to chill at my house alone and watch sweet movie marathons on TV all day.

[quote name='DarlingNina']Beer is nasty![/QUOTE]

Wow. Now I see why people want you out of here.

[quote name='flowery']fuck I need a new movie to watch. It's funny I settled on watching Commando on AMC instead of throwing in a Blu or DVD.

I miss the days when I would be off from school and be able to chill at my house alone and watch sweet movie marathons on TV all day.[/QUOTE]

Try being unemployed! :rofl:

:whistle2:(

[quote name='lordwow']:rofl: @ Colbert ripping the Holocaust-denying bishop[/QUOTE]

I hate that show, but it has it's moments. I didn't know people actually watched it.

I only had it on cause I was watching the Daily show and the remote is too far away. But it was a pretty funny line:

"Apparently, there's enough proof a guy rose from the dead 2000 years ago, but not enough that 60 years ago the Nazis were bad"

[quote name='Eviltude']Try being unemployed! :rofl:

[/QUOTE]

Yeah that must blow. This semester is great since I have nothing to do but some days it's like fuck I just want mad amounts of cash and do something sweet.

Also living in a college town that doesn't have a cool college town atmosphere is annoying.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wow. Now I see why people want you out of here.

Try being unemployed! :rofl:

I hate that show, but it has it's moments. I didn't know people actually watched it.[/quote]

But it is nasty! :cry:

I've been to towns that wouldn't exist if it wasn't for the college and while the whole party atmosphere is fun at time, it gets old, quick. You go out, get drunk and finger fuck some ethnic girl; big whoop. Then if you don't go out one night, everyone calls you a pussy until you bail them out of jail. Although, not seeing anyone outside would be crazy.

The burger shots are BK's version of sliders, I guess. They're not terrible, but I certainly don't feel great about eating them. $6 for their slider combo is kinda nuts too. For an extra buck, they'll add cheese.

Standard version comes with ketchup, mustard, and a pickle that's as big as the burger itself.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Wolve, send me a PS3-360 controller adapter for my birthday and to make up for the prank thing you pulled on me. :cool:[/quote]

Sure $90 shipped for you bud.

[quote name='Rocko']Didn't you tell me you'd do it, though? :whistle2:s[/quote]

Rocko, the one controller I did do took me fucking forever. Its easier to make money in other stuff, so I'm not doing controllers anymore. I still have Rapidfire kits here, but no time to install them.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You've changed Wolve :nottalking:[/quote]

In all reality though I would sell it for $60 shipped.

[quote name='Mojimbo']How many hours did it take, Wolve?[/quote]

It took me a several hours over several days to learn which connections you have to solder, what you have to cut, then had to get a magnifying lens and shit cause its so small. Then my soldering iron was just about too big too. Altogether I'd say I put in about 10 hours on it over several days.

Well, its time for bed for me. I get to stick people with needles tomorrow!
Basically just give em IVs....and of course I get stuck too. :/

Just had one of those epic gaming moments.

Me+Friend+CPU vs. Friend's Brother+Brother's Friend+CPU. DoW2.

Background info. CPU's in DoW2 are 100% terrible. You attack any of their armies, they'll run back to their base.

We were getting raped all night long. Just could not pull a win.
During our final game, my friend's computer crashed and we were just about to get rolled. So he drops and now I'm stuck with x2 CPU's.

I knew they were coming, so I just built tons of stationary weapons and camped my base while sending my hero + a squad of melee attackers back to their base.

My defense held and they had left nothing at their base to defend since they were so cocksure on the win.

I ganked their base and won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back