This OTT goes to 11(00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JolietJake']So anyone else work with someone that can't stand?[/quote]Yeah, quite a few people in wheelchairs around here.

I know what you mean, and yeah, almost everybody. :bomb:

Dawn of War 2? The multiplayer beta? Does want.

[quote name='crystalklear64']Just had one of those epic gaming moments.

Me+Friend+CPU vs. Friend's Brother+Brother's Friend+CPU. DoW2.

Background info. CPU's in DoW2 are 100% terrible. You attack any of their armies, they'll run back to their base.

We were getting raped all night long. Just could not pull a win.
During our final game, my friend's computer crashed and we were just about to get rolled. So he drops and now I'm stuck with x2 CPU's.

I knew they were coming, so I just built tons of stationary weapons and camped my base while sending my hero + a squad of melee attackers back to their base.

My defense held and they had left nothing at their base to defend since they were so cocksure on the win.

I ganked their base and won.[/quote]

[quote name='tiredfornow']Yeah, quite a few people in wheelchairs around here.

I know what you mean, and yeah, almost everybody. :bomb:
[/QUOTE]

I totally thought this was a Wubb crack at first...

It should have been a wubb crack.

There was talk about it a while back, but has anyone gotten OSX to work on a PC?

[quote name='munch']It should have been a wubb crack.

There was talk about it a while back, but has anyone gotten OSX to work on a PC?[/QUOTE]

It looks like you *should* be able to do it... I just didn't have the energy to actually do all the hacking and downloading that was required. Hacking being the little bit of linux you need to run to deal with the image expansion -- also, I didn't feel like wiping my drive out either (you lose all data on the drive you image).

I got the files and everything. I just don't know what to do with my BIOS--what changes to make, etc. I have a spare Hard drive that I was going to throw in there to run it off of. I just need a day to tinker with it all, but that's not really a luxury I have right now.

What's the best thing to eat at Taco Bell? I usually get a grilled stuft burrito and a crunchy taco. [quote name='corrosivefrost']I totally thought this was a Wubb crack at first...[/quote]I saw your post before the edit. :cry:
[quote name='munch']Comparison time:

Mak Jr. when he was a newborn:
Baby+Arrival+020.jpg

Mak Jr. a couple of weeks ago:
IMG_1863.JPG
[/quote]Awwwwwwww!

I've been seeing a lot of cute babies lately and I'm kind of changing my mind about not wanting one. :bomb:

Does Mackalack Jr. have a name for the monkey?

If you've got a UK PSN account, you can get the Killzone 2 demo now instead of waiting for whenever the code works in at least six hours or so.

Well that was a rather funny typo.:lol:

I work with this woman who can be such a bitch sometimes. You help her out and she'll stab you in the back later. Always has her nose in someone else's business. Just generally a pain in the ass.

I was stoked this morning whan I got an eamil from THQ for 15% off DoW2 Pre-orders and a bunch of bonus content.

But it was for the euro site and the cost was fifty euro. Even with 15% off that's still over $55 American.

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Does Mackalack Jr. have a name for the monkey?[/QUOTE]

Mak Jr. can't really talk, other than babble and "Da-Da," so he hasn't name the monkey. So, we just call it monkey. I think he knows what monkey is, though, because if you tell him to go get monkey he will. It's like playing fetch.

:lol: @ munch - you shouldn't play fetch with your kid, mang. that stuff is for dogs.[quote name='JolietJake']

I work with this woman who can be such a bitch sometimes. You help her out and she'll stab you in the back later. Always has her nose in someone else's business. Just generally a pain in the ass.[/quote]That's pretty much everybody in the office except for the attorneys. I'm the quiet one around here so people come in and tell me their bullshit because they know I don't talk about anything to anybody. :bomb:

She won't even talk to you about a problem she has, she'll go over your head to our boss and complain. Worse yet, she acts like she's my boss half the time.

Wish i knew some vietnamese curse to yell at her.

He's kind of right, though. This Vietchong person that lived in front of me would yell at his wife in English and when somebody would pass by he would change to the ching-chong and it sounded like pots clashing together. :]

If you know nothing about the language it sounds ridiculous.

[quote name='munch']Vietnam goes something like this: ching-chong, ding-dong. Just say that over and over. That's how they talk.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='JolietJake']She won't even talk to you about a problem she has, she'll go over your head to our boss and complain. Worse yet, she acts like she's my boss half the time.

Wish i knew some vietnamese curse to yell at her.[/QUOTE]

Don't listen to munch... ask Minh, maybe he'll help you out (if he's not busy eating pho).

[quote name='tiredfornow']:lol: @ munch - you shouldn't play fetch with your kid, mang. that stuff is for dogs.[/QUOTE]

I wonder what happens when he tells his kid to "SPEAK!"... :whistle2:s:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']What's the best thing to eat at Taco Bell? I usually get a grilled stuft burrito and a crunchy taco. I saw your post before the edit. :cry:
Awwwwwwww!

I've been seeing a lot of cute babies lately and I'm kind of changing my mind about not wanting one. :bomb:

Does Mackalack Jr. have a name for the monkey?[/QUOTE]

Why has no one tried to stop this man yet? I hope Key Blade sees this and makes you wear a condom.

[quote name='Eviltude']Why has no one tried to stop this man yet? I hope Key Blade sees this and makes you wear a condom.[/quote]I think I've only wrapped it up 20 times out of 5,000+ sessions. We're too young for a baby. :]

I always ride bareback, the saddle chafes.

[quote name='lordwow']What do you, pay a little extra to do it unwrapped there TFN?[/quote]

:rofl:

My mom just made fun of me for waking up before I needed to for my interview today. I told her I just wanted to have time to poop.

[quote name='Eviltude']Everyone knows you can't get pregnant unless you are in love, anyways.[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's the other way around -- or maybe it's only if it's one-sided love... I mean... some women trap men into long term relationships by making them their baby-daddy, right? :whistle2:?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Don't listen to munch... ask Minh, maybe he'll help you out (if he's not busy eating pho).[/quote]

:whistle2:|

[quote name='TheRock88']:whistle2:|[/QUOTE]

:grouphug:

[quote name='lordwow']TFN, I don't believe a single post that comes out of your keyboard anymore.[/QUOTE]

It took you this long to get to that state? :whistle2:s

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back