This OTT goes to 11(00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='thekeybladewars']Munch, that video made my day. Thank you so much![/QUOTE]

I'm glad I could help. "Is this real?"

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Used to work in the cafeteria, eh? :whistle2:s[/quote]

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Used to work in the cafeteria, eh? :whistle2:s[/quote]

No, but being exposed to fine (a.k.a authentic/non-processed) Mexican food, I can never eat those bootleg ass enchiladas ever again.

No, but being exposed to fine (a.k.a authentic/non-processed) Mexican food, I can never eat those bootleg ass enchiladas ever again.

[quote name='munch']I'm glad I could help. "Is this real?"[/quote]

Is this real life? lollllllllllllllllll

The part where he bursts out yelling in frustration got me so bad.

My highschool had these really nummy chicken patty sammiches. I'd put mayo, mustard, lettuce, pickles and I was set to nom nom nom.

[quote name='manthing']Ugh @ the new toolbar.

Why is the podcast link right above the 'CAG Lifestyle & Off Topic' forum link?

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

For serious. Who cares about that shitty podcast. . . . Mak?

its-a-trap.jpg

The worse thing that my school had was these shrimp patty sandwiches with a slice of cheese on top. Who the hell thought of turning "shrimps" into sandwich patties. Yuck!

Trying to get you to click on it, manwang. It's a quality audio program that you need to listen to.

The only part I couldn't stop laughing at was at the end when Stiller is running over the bridge with the kid chewing on his head and he punts the little mook like a fucking football. :rofl:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I finally saw Tropic Thunder. I about crapped myself laughing when the director, well you know.[/quote]

[quote name='DarlingNina']The worse thing that my school had was these shrimp patty sandwiches with a slice of cheese on top. Who the hell thought of turning "shrimps" into sandwich patties. Yuck![/QUOTE]

Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

(or Bill Clinton... )

I think Cheapy has some sort of muscular damage to his neck. Every time I see him in a video his head just rolls around like a midget on Darling's gunt.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']That's what cookie monster told fozzy! :lol:[/quote]

Word :cool:

[quote name='Kayden']The only part I couldn't stop laughing at was at the end when Stiller is running over the bridge with the kid chewing on his head and he punts the little mook like a fucking football. :rofl:[/quote]

The "You never go full retard" bit was $$$

[quote name='Kayden']The only part I couldn't stop laughing at was at the end when Stiller is running over the bridge with the kid chewing on his head and he punts the little mook like a fucking football. :rofl:[/quote]

He doesn't chew on his head, he's stabs him with a fork.

Yea, when that kids was biting and stabbing him- then he ragdolled him into the ravine- I was rolling.

[quote name='Kayden']I think Cheapy has some sort of muscular damage to his neck. Every time I see him in a video his head just rolls around like a midget on Darling's gunt.[/QUOTE]

Dare I ask what the fuck a Darling's gunt is? :whistle2:s

Those cafeteria enchiladas tasted like rubber. I remember standing in line and the beaner kids would always beg for a third enchilada. :lol:

"Please miss! C'mon misss! Dame tres! Dame tres!" in a mojimbo accent.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Those cafeteria enchiladas tasted like rubber. I remember standing in line and the beaner kids would always beg for a third enchilada. :lol:

"Please miss! C'mon misss! Dame tres! Dame tres!" in a mojimbo accent.[/quote]

:rofl:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Those cafeteria enchiladas tasted like rubber. I remember standing in line and the beaner kids would always beg for a third enchilada. :lol:

"Please miss! C'mon misss! Dame tres! Dame tres!" in a mojimbo accent.[/QUOTE]

Is that why mojimbo won't fit in the car for your trip to see Brak?

[quote name='munch']I'm going to grab Killzone later thanks to manthung.[/quote]

Or so you think.

*rubs hands in an evil manner*

[quote name='munch']I'm still planning on stealing your megahurtz, manthing. Better believe that.[/quote]

:nottalking:

I have Cu*tcast, they'll cap you @ 250GB of my megahutrzes

Judging by the 6.3 user score, (on a game that isn't out) I'd say yes. :lol:

I never understood that about people. Why do they enable ratings for stuff that isn't out?

I hate shopping on Newegg and seeing comments like, "This XXXXX is awesome! I can't wait to order one next month! 5 Eggs!"
[quote name='munch']Wait, isn't metacritic the site that's against the PS3?[/quote]

Oh Hey munch, You can keep the "M" novel, Picked it up in an old Book store for $6.50 had my kicks with it. I dont collect books much, hence why I gave away my alan moore books to Budge and zew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back