This OTT goes to 11(00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='LinkinPrime']That's just as weird as when 311 co-headlined with Snoop Dog at the Verizon Amphitheater last year or so.[/QUOTE]

Not really. 311 probably smoked some ganja with the d-o-double-g and decided to do a show together... while they were high as kites.

The one time Snoop Dogg came down here before the venue that had a lot of good concerts closed, he hated on the Mcallen weed. He got a lot of boos and stuff, but it was still a good show.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I saw RHCP with Snoop Dogg and that green pimp. :whistle2:|[/QUOTE]
lucky.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you see Snoop Dogg's show, LnknPrime? :0)[/quote]

No, I didn't go to that one. But I did see him at a Projekt Revolution show a few years back. That guy has weird live shows...had dudes come out in tricycles doing short jumps and mini stunts...stopped in the middle of a song to light up a joint, had kids on stage, was drinking alcohol. He sounded horrible live.

[quote name='Eviltude']That's Don the Magic, Juan.[/quote]

:lol:

The Bishop Don 'Magic' Juan

---------

Everyone should see the documentrary 'American Pimp'

Ever since I gave up being an illegal pirate I haven't been watching too many movies. I saw Devil In The Flesh on Lifetime the other day. :]

Is American Pimp on Netflix, manateething?

[quote name='tiredfornow']
Is American Pimp on Netflix, manateething?[/quote]

I don't know. I can't get Netflix streaming, for fear of going over that 250GB cap.

Stupid Cu*tcast

:wall:

[quote name='JolietJake']Thats pretty creepy LP.[/quote]

Guess you failed too :lol:

Here's another one:
dirtymind02de2.jpg

not as great as the others though.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Guess you failed too :lol:

Here's another one:
dirtymind02de2.jpg

not as great as the others though.[/quote]Uh, i meant that's pretty creepy of you.

Uh,i meant it's creepy that you failed them all.

I can't see anything in that lamp pic, it looks like a lamp to me.

[quote name='JolietJake']Uh,i meant it's creepy that you failed them all.

I can't see anything in that lamp pic, it looks like a lamp to me.[/quote]

Um...dude it only works if you find women attractive...I'm sorry I couldn't find any that looked like penises for you.

[quote name='Mojimbo']...but you did post one that looked like a penis. :whistle2:|[/quote]

#-o

We were talking about the original 3 photos and not the hot dog one.

Had a new bike for a while. Old bike was stolen a while back. Sitting on my staircase 5 years unlocked never been touched, crackhead neighbor moves in and 2 weeks later *whoosh!*

Picked up this one at Target for $50
One of the best bikes I've owned thus-far.
magna-glacier-point.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back