This OTT goes to 11(00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how they don't unlock the doors when class is being held in a room. They don't even give the door code to the teachers.

Burnout looks really good now that they removed that shitty smog color filter that desaturated everything.

Being able to restart failed events now is nice too.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Burnout looks really good now that they removed that shitty smog color filter that desaturated everything.

Being able to restart failed events now is nice too.[/quote]

Are you going to vote to get the party pack Mojingles?

fail-owned-mykoc-meds-fail.jpg

[quote name='Mojimbo']I don't think so, but I want the premium SP stuff they're coming out with.

I think it'll pass either way.[/quote]

Yeah I'm going to pass on it too, it only adds offline modes for multiplayer. The other car packs I do want.

I was really, really glad that wasn't unpolished like Resistance, zew.

Plays great with the COD controls. I need to buy those trigger mods though, my fingers kind of slip/slide off awkwardly right now.

[quote name='Chika']hey OTT what's cookin?[/quote]

Chicken fillet in a garlic cream sauce, white rice with some black beans with goat cheese.

Love Cuban food.

I just coached my little sister through her algebra homework. 9 problems took her 2 hours and 30 minutes. I could totally stand getting paid to do that, but if I had to do it for free on a daily basis I would pull my hair out.

[quote name='Eviltude']Wait the Killzone 2 demo isn't open to the public?[/quote]

It is on the UK PStore. US Bastardos needed to have Pre-ordered at GS to get the Code to download.

[quote name='joe2187']Chicken fillet in a garlic cream sauce, white rice with some black beans with goat cheese.

Love Cuban food.[/quote]

damn that sounds good :drool:

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nice, set the demo to download 10 minutes ago and I'm already at 59%. Looks like I have super speed internuts today.[/quote]

Halo Wars?

[quote name='tiredfornow']Nice, set the demo to download 10 minutes ago and I'm already at 59%. Looks like I have super speed internuts today.[/QUOTE]

I started my DL 2 hours ago and I'm at 63% :whee:

[quote name='Chika']hey OTT what's cookin?[/quote]

Digiornio Spicy Chicken Supreme pizza.

Any neat mail today?

---------------------

66% after ~2 hours for KZ2

:wall:

[quote name='manthing']Digiornio Spicy Chicken Supreme pizza.

Any neat mail today?

---------------------

:wall:[/QUOTE]

You're winning by 3%

[quote name='manthing']

:wall:[/quote]
Dang. I started the dl, went to go take a shower and it's already at 44%.

[quote name='dcfox']Dang. I started the dl, went to go take a shower and it's already at 44%.[/QUOTE]

I hope you didn't get your black girl hair wet.

Demo was pretty good. Controls while trying to zoom and fire while in cover mode is really awkward but the rest of the game is solid. Now time to go download MLB 09 demo.

[quote name='Maklershed']He ingested cum mushrooms.[/quote]

...maybe. I did have another mushroom swiss burger today, but this time from the cafeteria at work. Honestly, it wasn't as good as the spit-filled one I got from BK yesterday.

BTW: There are some really sick people in this world:
I probably should go to the hospital, because I suspect Juggers broke my leg last week. :cry:

[quote name='crystalklear64']*pizza rolls[/quote]

Pizza bagel bites, or whatever they're called, actually. Mak was refering to Nina's mushrooms=cum thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back