This OTT goes to 11(00)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been in an MGS1 mood of late, so Juggers has been watching me play. When I put on the cardboard box, I yell out "Ignore me!" all Venture Bros style.

Now, he's playing it, and hiding in the box yelling "Ignore me!"

I'm laughing now...but I'll probably have to explain this to Pixie soon...

[quote name='seanr1221']You're winning by 3%[/QUOTE]

You morons fail at networking. ;)
I started mine no earlier than 7:30 and the PS3 has already downloaded and installed it.

[quote name='manthing']Digiornio Spicy Chicken Supreme pizza.

Any neat mail today?[/quote]

nah. just some gay shit. some $$$$a sent us some stupid gaimez no one wanted:lol:

Just wondering, but how fast does USPS First Class usually take to arrive? Bought GHWT from some guy in the trading forums and he just shipped it this morning.

[quote name='TheRock88']Just wondering, but how fast does USPS First Class usually take to arrive? Bought GHWT from some guy in the trading forums and he just shipped it this morning.[/QUOTE]

depends on how far away from you he is.

Probably Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday if he's cross country.g

[quote name='corrosivefrost']depends on how far away from you he is.

Probably Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday if he's cross country.g[/quote]

Tracking says it's from San Diego and I live in San Jose. Might be a chance it could come on Saturday?

[quote name='TheRock88']Tracking says it's from San Diego and I live in San Jose. Might be a chance it could come on Saturday?[/quote]
Pretty decent chance, actually.

Anyone happen to know dimensions of the Wii Fit box?

[quote name='manthing']If I knew it was for you, I would'nt have sent it

:bomb:[/quote]

you knew it was for me and you sent it anyways ;) you may be an old $$$$er but atleast you're a smart old $$$$er and realize that there's home baked cookies in it for you:lol:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']You guys are all mean.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back