The OTT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
BooThisMan.gif

[quote name='senorwoohoo']I still haven't really listened to them.[/QUOTE]

My wife liked the song they had on the radio so I got the album for her. After listening to it, I'm pretty sure it's fruity.

[quote name='wubb']I would have closed any existing OTT though. This one is too good to wait.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

nobody likes you, everybody hates you, wish you would eat some worms.

[quote name='munch']:rofl:

nobody likes you, everybody hates you, wish you would eat some worms.[/quote]

y'know, worms are the preferred food of songbirds and the like, not penguins.

[quote name='munch']My wife liked the song they had on the radio so I got the album for her. After listening to it, I'm pretty sure it's fruity.[/QUOTE]

I've heard their most popular single and liked it, but I'm rarely in the mood for that kind of music.

And truth be told, I'm sure I like some stuff you guys would deem "fruity."

[quote name='corrosivefrost']woohoo is fruity and lights up munch's life? :whistle2:s oh.my.word.[/QUOTE]

Frosty gets it.

But I meant shit like '80s Michael Jackson, some early '90s R&B and whatnot, :lol:.

I wish Wubb would just piss off instead of purposely posting here to annoy us with his presence.
What the hell is it with this dude?

My dad has sleep apnea, he has to wear a mask when he sleeps. I don't know how he does it really, looks pretty uncomfortable.

[quote name='JolietJake']My dad has sleep apnea, he has to wear a mask when he sleeps. I don't know how he does it really, looks pretty uncomfortable.[/quote]

Yeah, that wouldn't fly. I know plume had surgery to open up his obstructed airways... I believe it was because of sleep apnea. If they want to take my farkin tonsils out to help, I'd love that, cause the damn things are my weak spot.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, that wouldn't fly. I know plume had surgery to open up his obstructed airways... I believe it was because of sleep apnea. If they want to take my farkin tonsils out to help, I'd love that, cause the damn things are my weak spot.[/quote]
*hits Frosty in his weak spot for massive damage*

[quote name='dcfox']How reliable do you guys think the GS/EB 360 refurbs are? I'm thinking of getting one.[/quote]

why, what happened to your 360? :whistle2:s

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why, what happened to your 360? :whistle2:s[/quote]
My 360's fine. I'm buying it as gift. I don't want to give it to someone and have it crap out on them.

[quote name='dcfox']My 360's fine. I'm buying it as gift. I don't want to give it to someone and have it crap out on them.[/quote]

You'd be better splurging a little and getting it at costco or something probably then.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You'd be better splurging a little and getting it at costco or something probably then.[/quote]
I've got $150 in credit at GS, though. I figure if I get a refurb system I could pick up a used hdd or a game to go with it for the cost a brand new system.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah, that wouldn't fly. I know plume had surgery to open up his obstructed airways... I believe it was because of sleep apnea. If they want to take my farkin tonsils out to help, I'd love that, cause the damn things are my weak spot.[/quote]
I worry that i'm developing it too, i know a snore. Get it taken care of quickly though, the lack of oxygen can really effect your cognitive abilities. My dad's memory is horrible for example.

I have heard that the surgery doesn't always work, though i'd rather have it than wear that mask. Had my tonsils out years ago thankfully.

I probably should get that checked out once I get onto my fiance's medical plan. I snore and I've found a lot of the time I can only breathe through one nostril.

Morning OTT.

Why does it do this crap?

[quote name='dcfox']My 360's fine. I'm buying it as gift. I don't want to give it to someone and have it crap out on them.[/quote]

That's terrible.

Go to Circuit City and buy an Arcade for $150, $10 LESS than the GS refurbs.

[quote name='dcfox']I've got $150 in credit at GS, though. I figure if I get a refurb system I could pick up a used hdd or a game to go with it for the cost a brand new system.[/quote]
You can probably get a used 20gb for like 25 bucks though... depends on how many Rockband songs your giftee is going to download, how many XBLA games they'll download, and how many games they'll want to install to the system though... :\

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Do you need an MU to be able to save when using BC on the 360? Or can you save your game to the HDD?[/quote]

No, the HDD can do it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back