The OTT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Wolve, would making either of these be hard to do? I'm thinking about doing it to my old xbox.

[/quote]

Yea but why would you do it to your old Xbox when you could do it to your 360? Its pretty easy, especially the second one ;)

[quote name='crystalklear64']Looks like wolve might have some competition. You gots to set up an online shop mang and get into it serious. That dude seems to be making mad notes just doing custom paint jobs.[/quote]

Its easy to do, don't get me wrong, but I'm making bank right now doing the things I do for right now. RROD fixing and completely custom cases is more time consuming and thus less bank. I've been having nights where I've made $200 off one customer in a 2 hour time frame. Last week I had a day where I made a good $500. Its not that I can't do the shit he offers, its just that the money in it isn't as good as the money i'm making now. I'm considering those things a side project for when I don't have anything to do. Like the other day I considered trying to :cool: a 79 or to fix a RROD and I chose the 79 and the next day I was banking off it. I've got 3 completely custom 360s sitting here that are work in progress jobs that when I'm done with it I could easily sell for quite a bit, its just too time consuming right now.

[quote name='Wolve11']Halo Wars
:whee:

Anyone know if it is any good? I refuse to play Demos...[/quote]
I'm gonna say no. Usually RTS games are better on the PC. It's the one of few areas where PC gaming doesn't suck.

[quote name='tiredfornow']You have a tiny head. I seen pictures![/quote]

I'm a pinhead.

[quote name='lordwow']dcfox has a kid?[/quote]

*blows mysterious baby powder in dcfox's kid's eyes*

[quote name='Brak']What's the difference between dcfox and munch's kid?

munch's kid doesn't have the Wombat Cheesemint.
[/quote]

As of about 6pm yesterday, Munch has the cheese too. :evil: :)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']I just want to say that I hate all of you, but I especially hate Maklershed.[/quote]

:whee:

fail-owned-impression-fail.jpg

Its a woot off today, awesome...

Joe, that Joy Division Zune looks sweet as fuck. I just learned "Ceremony" the other day. Radiohead done a nice cover for their webcast in 2007.

[quote name='Liquid 2']st0neface, I might not get those answers to you until late tonight/tomorrow.

Just lettin' you know.[/QUOTE]

Take your time, I'm not in any rush.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah, why Frisky? :cry:

(I think Frisky is mad at me because I scooped him on the Puzzle Quest release date and Yakuza 3 demo info.) :cool:[/quote]
Nope. Just helpful advice for Casey and others. :cool:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I'm gonna say no. Usually RTS games are better on the PC. It's the one of few areas where PC gaming doesn't suck.[/quote]

This is the game I'm going to bust out the XFPS Sniper Pro 3.....aka the adapter for the mouse and keyboard mod.

Holy crap... its a link to wombat's profile?

Doesn't help that the little toolbar to save and edit the picture pops up in the corner. #-o

Very well played Brak...I think thats the sixth time for me. I should have known better.

I bet wombat is wondering why he has some many random visitors to his profile lately.

Edit: Sorry Kayden didn't fall for yours this time...good move though because it looked like an interesting clip.

You use internet explorer?
[quote name='tiredfornow']Holy crap... its a link to wombat's profile?

Doesn't help that the little toolbar to save and edit the picture pops up in the corner. #-o[/quote]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YG5qDeWHNmk
[quote name='flowery']Very well played Brak...I think thats the sixth time for me. I should have known better.

I bet wombat is wondering why he has some many random visitors to his profile lately.

Edit: Sorry Kayden didn't fall for yours this time...good move though because it looked like an interesting clip.[/quote]

It was supposed to drop in December, corrosivefrost, and all we have is that Stay Crunchy jam (which is really dang sweet).

Any B-Ball scholarships MillerTime?

I just read the wine.woot's rules and restrictions and they are great...

- "If you're drunk when the package shows up, you will not be allowed to receive it."

- "We highly recommend you use a business address as your shipping address."

(Also its totally week KY doesn't allow shipments of wine or liquor)

[quote name='dcfox']My 360's fine. I'm buying it as gift. I don't want to give it to someone and have it crap out on them.[/quote]
Ended up not getting the 360. Instead I picked up a Wii. My awesomeness knows no bounds :cool:

[quote name='dcfox']Ended up not getting the 360. Instead I picked up a Wii. My awesomeness knows no bounds :cool:[/quote]

Why would you get them a Wii? Do you hate this person?

[quote name='manthing']Umm, no I really wouldn't.[/quote]

Yeah you would.

You'd flip that bitch on craigslist. And you'd make a hefty profit on it too.

Then you could thank dcfox for buying you like... god only knows what. Probably hookers and beer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back