The OTT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dkellar']Damn, google analytics is every where as I'm almost over 4,000 blocks in ABP.[/quote]

You never sent me the details on configuring the blockage of google analytics, sir.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']

[quote name='dcfox']Speaking of Sack Boy, anybody here ever end up making a level in LBP?[/QUOTE]
The first five or so minutes of mine are done.

Ackbar is Black? Damn we are multiplying around here.

I always find myself watching Superbad over and over again. I turn it on out of habit now.

If that Wombat cheesemint is AIDS, then I'm taking everyone down with me!

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I think Frosty or Frisky made a couple good ones. Can't remember which.[/quote]

I've not made anything yet... I don't have the patience. :\

[quote name='Brak']If that Wombat cheesemint is AIDS, then I'm taking everyone down with me![/QUOTE]

In that case, I'm calling you Telly from now on.

I'd also say it's more of a scarlet letter than anything else.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Who here has seen the trailer for the Tim Burton movie "9" ?
I saw it for the first time today and thought, he sure has a hard-on for the sack-boy.
Still it looks really interesting.

Hulu has it up, much better in 480p.[/quote]

I've been mentioning it for weeks...no one cared.

-------

Just finished my taxes...getting the same amount as I got last year :whee:

[quote name='h3llbring3r']I R COnfused what does Wolve have to do with Gullah or Geechee?[/QUOTE]
Everything.

You are pathetic, LinkinPrime. Nobody noticed you were talking about 9 because it was probably hidden in a paragraph full of Transformer hype, mooching, and blatant all around pervism.

Hollywood was producing a sequel to , but I don't know what happened to the monstrosity.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']TFN, are you ignoring me :whistle2:(? I asked for a code before Ackbar...[/quote]
I guess you missed the joke, but everybody knows I wouldn't pour my water on Ackbar if he was on fire.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I guess you missed the joke, but everybody knows I wouldn't pour my water on Ackbar if he was on fire.[/quote]

I'm slow when it comes to most of these lightning fast OTT inside jokes.

[quote name='Brak']Everything.[/quote]

Like I said...i'm not clicking on anything.....and if that is some type of insult why would I let you borrow my transfer cable? :shame:

[quote name='Brak']That wasn't an insult. :lol:[/quote]

Now that you've given me the AIDS, you are definitely not getting that cable.....that was so not noir of you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back