The OTT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='corrosivefrost']Yeah you would.

You'd flip that bitch on craigslist. And you'd make a hefty profit on it too.

Then you could thank dcfox for buying you like... god only knows what. Probably hookers and beer.[/quote]

People are still paying over retail for Wiis?

#-o

I was at 3 Targets yesterday, and they all were loaded with Wiis.

---------

WTF?!?!

86ngmf23gq3mx54cjlfl.jpg

:whistle2:|

Shit son, I got that preordered and paid off in full. :cool:

I'll probably give it a rental for them cheesements
And wtf at that Ace Ventura movie.

That kitten sitting on top of the turtle is so cute. :eek:)

Did everybody who was really interested in The Lost and Danged get it? My Gamestop buddy might be hooking me up with a few codes. His store is the top in the area so they get free shit from time to time and they hooked 'em up with codes for the employees, but only my buddy has a 360.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That kitten sitting on top of the turtle is so cute. :eek:)

Did everybody who was really interested in The Lost and Danged get it? My Gamestop buddy might be hooking me up with a few codes. His store is the top in the area so they get free shit from time to time and they hooked 'em up with codes for the employees, but only my buddy has a 360.[/quote]

I havent gotten it yet, but with my backlog it's likely to go on sale this holiday season before I purchase it.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did everybody who was really interested in The Lost and Danged get it? My Gamestop buddy might be hooking me up with a few codes. His store is the top in the area so they get free shit from time to time and they hooked 'em up with codes for the employees, but only my buddy has a 360.[/quote]

I'll take one :wave:

[quote name='munch']I got this one:
http://www.amazon.com/Little-Tikes-...e=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1234985739&sr=8-2

It was $13 at Target when they clearanced out their toys after Christmas.[/quote]

fuck...That's the one I passed on when I saw it for $40, I waited for the following week and it was gone :whistle2:(

[quote name='Brak']Does anyone have an Xbox 360 HDD transfer cable I can borrow?[/quote]

I have one...paypal me some $ for shipping and I'll send it to you.

I don't have PayPal. :lol:

I can send you some ones when I send it back, though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']That kitten sitting on top of the turtle is so cute. :eek:)

Did everybody who was really interested in The Lost and Danged get it? My Gamestop buddy might be hooking me up with a few codes. His store is the top in the area so they get free shit from time to time and they hooked 'em up with codes for the employees, but only my buddy has a 360.[/QUOTE]

Oh please, great and wise TFN, who always represents the most beautiful in thine avatar. Oh great and magnanimus poster of wisdom. Please bequeath on this humble cephalopod a Lost and Damned Code.

:pray:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Oh please, great and wise TFN, who always represents the most beautiful in thine avatar. Oh great and magnanimus poster of wisdom. Please bequeath on this humble cephalopod a Lost and Damned Code.

:pray:[/quote]

It's a Trap!

[quote name='tiredfornow']Did everybody who was really interested in The Lost and Danged get it? My Gamestop buddy might be hooking me up with a few codes. His store is the top in the area so they get free shit from time to time and they hooked 'em up with codes for the employees, but only my buddy has a 360.[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if you've got a spare. My brothers would

Did everybody who was really interested in The Lost and Danged get it? My Gamestop buddy might be hooking me up with a few codes. His store is the top in the area so they get free shit from time to time and they hooked 'em up with codes for the employees, but only my buddy has a 360.[/quote]

No. Amazon has screwed me thus far. I may have it tonight, I may not. I can't even get them to tell me if the order actually shipped or if they held it when they suspended my account.

I'm hoping to grab atleast four of 'em. In reality, I'll have two up for grabs after thekeybladewarrior and my main ass negro Admiral Ackbar.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm hoping to grab atleast four of 'em. In reality, I'll have two up for grabs after thekeybladewarrior and my main ass negro Admiral Ackbar.[/quote]

Ackbar is black? :dunce:

[quote name='st0neface']Save the other two for tclark and Humansnatcher. Or maybe DarthPuma, he's pretty deserving, too.[/quote]

Send DP a HDD to install it on, while you're at it.

[quote name='st0neface']Save the other two for tclark and Humansnatcher. Or maybe DarthPuma, he's pretty deserving, too.[/quote]I was actually thinking about hitting up InuFaye over Steam.

[quote name='wubb']No response for a week is total crap. Get somebody on the phone and see if they'll be reasonable about it, unless you've already spoke on the phone. From your posts it sounds like it might have all been e-mail so far. Although I guess if you couldn't get anybody for a week originally you might not have any better luck now. :whee:[/QUOTE]

Ahahahaha. Such delicious ironing.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Superlol@the New York Post shitting on Al Sharpton.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I know, called the dude an attention whore...great stuff.

I'm tired of Breaking News being trite opinion BS.

[quote name='TheRock88']If you have spares, can I have one teef? Tried to order one on Amazon the other day but they ran out.[/quote]You can't be in a tiredfornow giveaway twice.

If dude hooks me up with a shitload, yeah.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'm hoping to grab atleast four of 'em. In reality, I'll have two up for grabs after thekeybladewarrior and my main ass negro Admiral Ackbar.[/quote]
I asked you before Ackbar :whistle2:(

[quote name='zewone']Why do you need a transfer cable, Brake?

You finally get a 120 gig?[/QUOTE]
Yes.

I traded in my slim PSDouble at GameCrazy, and had them order me a used 120 gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back