The OTT #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday, little mangorang.[quote name='Maklershed']It's snowing! :whee:

Happy Birthday Mak Jr. I bought you a little toupee.[/quote]Dick move selling the present I gave you last year.

Mak Jr is a tiny titan.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Dick move selling the present I gave you last year.[/quote]

People have been snickering at my tiny toupee perched precariously atop my pumpkinesque noggin.

[quote name='Maklershed']Mak Jr is a tiny titan.[/quote]
For a second I read that as "tiny Italian".

And a happy b-day to Mak Jr.

dcfox and munch's kid have one thing in common.

Their swamp-ass is remedied with moist towelettes.

8g8r7mq.gif

[quote name='Brak']dcfox and munch's kid have one thing in common.

[/quote]
How do you deal with your swamp ass, tough guy? Or would you rather I walk around smelling like shit all day?

[quote name='Brak']I don't get swamp-A. :cool:[/quote]
I guess that makes you so much better than me. You don't know what it's like to have to carry a pack of wet wipes every where you go just in case you need to take a dump in a public bathroom. :oops:

Ughh, FUCK YOU BRAK!! I guess Zewone's the only pure one now. I knew you couldn't be trusted, and realized my mistake before the new window even opened.

:rofl: @ st0neface

[quote name='lordwow']You should move up here TFN. We could hang out and play Smash TV. And have snowball fights.[/quote]That sounds better.

I need to move somewhere where I feel comfortable..
and has more white people than brown,black and yellow people so I can blend in and deny being brown. :whee: :whee:

[quote name='st0neface']Ughh, fuck YOU BRAK!! I guess Zewone's the only pure one now. I knew you couldn't be trusted, and realized my mistake before the new window even opened.[/quote]

Ayup.

Holy shit. I've been getting calls for a "Juan A. Lopez" lately and this one had me in tears. I think he cheated on his wife/girlfriend/whatever and she really thinks he is getting his friends to say its not his number anymore.

Me: Hello?
Girl: Juan? WHAT THE fuck JUAN? I'VE BEEN *cutting off*
Me: Ummmm, hello?
Girl: STOP GETTING YOUR STUPID fuckING FRIENDS TO ANSWER FOR YOU YOU fuckING $$$.
Me: This really isn't Juan Lopez, ma'am! I just got thi---
Girl: THEN WHERE THE fuck IS HE?!
Me: ... I don't even know anybody named Juan.
Girl: AYE QUE PINCHE PUTO. *bunch of spanish crap that's too fast for me to understand*
Me: Well, okay, have a good day! *click*

A bunch of bill collectors have called, too. I think I might have to change my number. :[

[quote name='Brak']dcfox and munch's kid have one thing in common.

[/QUOTE]

When did dcfox and I have a kid?

[quote name='Brak']What's the difference between dcfox and munch's kid?

munch's kid doesn't have the Wombat Cheesemint.
[/QUOTE]

Coldblooded

[quote name='tiredfornow']Holy shit. I've been getting calls for a "Juan A. Lopez" lately and this one had me in tears. I think he cheated on his wife/girlfriend/whatever and she really thinks he is getting his friends to say its not his number anymore.

Me: Hello?
Girl: Juan? WHAT THE fuck JUAN? I'VE BEEN *cutting off*
Me: Ummmm, hello?
Girl: STOP GETTING YOUR STUPID fuckING FRIENDS TO ANSWER FOR YOU YOU fuckING $$$.
Me: This really isn't Juan Lopez, ma'am! I just got thi---
Girl: THEN WHERE THE fuck IS HE?!
Me: ... I don't even know anybody named Juan.
Girl: AYE QUE PINCHE PUTO. *bunch of spanish crap that's too fast for me to understand*
Me: Well, okay, have a good day! *click*

A bunch of bill collectors have called, too. I think I might have to change my number. :[[/QUOTE]

Just tell her that you are Juan.

I said the same thing, but I get so mind-numbingly bored at work, I didn't even think before I clicked. That award is worse than any number of infractions on a profile. It's like herpes.

[quote name='lordwow']Hey munch what do you get a 1 year old for their birthday?[/QUOTE]

We got him a slide, the Little People Airport, and the Little People Carnival. He adores the slide.

[quote name='st0neface']Is that what got you, too?[/quote]

Yup.

[quote name='st0neface']I said the same thing, but I get so mind-numbingly bored at work, I didn't even think before I clicked. That award is worse than any number of infractions on a profile. It's like herpes.[/quote]

Yup.

[quote name='Wolve11']I'm not clicking on anything, nothing.[/quote]
That's about the only way to go.

Mak Jr. can now climb on top of the couch to get my wife's laptop. We used to do this so he would stay off of it. Doesn't work so well anymore.

IMG_1957.JPG

[quote name='munch']We got him a slide, the Little People Airport, and the Little People Carnival. He adores the slide.[/quote]

LittleBigPeople? Like the midgets from Oregon? Or like the sackboys on your boringstation?

[quote name='munch']Mak Jr. can now climb on top of the couch to get my wife's laptop. We used to do this so he would stay off of it. Doesn't work so well anymore.

IMG_1957.JPG
[/QUOTE]

My poor laptop... I need to find places to hide shit.

[quote name='lordwow']My poor laptop... I need to find places to hide shit.[/QUOTE]

Hide everything: nothing is safe. He will destroy it all.

I know, I've gotta figure out what to do about my DVDs, he will destroy them, gotta empty the bottom 2 shelves at least.

Luckily I was smart enough to move all the LEGO sets I have onto the top of my 6 1/2 foot bookshelves.

[quote name='lordwow']I know, I've gotta figure out what to do about my DVDs, he will destroy them, gotta empty the bottom 2 shelves at least.

Luckily I was smart enough to move all the LEGO sets I have onto the top of my 6 1/2 foot bookshelves.[/QUOTE]

He either is gong to love Criterions, or he wants to destroy them all, because he goes straight for those. All of the books in the bottom of my bookshelf have been messed with.

I really need to buy a gate.

My Criterions are like 4 shelves up. But I have 3 bookshelves of DVDs/Games/etc, and that doesn't even include my books.

I think if I convert my 2 other bookshelves to my IKEA one (which is about a 1/2 foot taller and has 6 shelves instead of 4), I can get everything off the bottom 2 of all 3.

Originally Posted by edcheap84
Mods please close this if it is against the ToS, but I think its ok since its only an aesthetic thing.

I'm offering CAGers the opportunity to purchase custom paint jobs from me for their 360's and other consoles. I use PPG auto grade base coats, clear coats as needed, then another layer of PPG on top.
What this means for you is that you'll be getting a quality case with paint that will never come off under normal circumstances.

Prices will have to be negotiated via PM, but here are a few I've already done and what others have paid so you have a good idea.
Looks like wolve might have some competition. You gots to set up an online shop mang and get into it serious. That dude seems to be making mad notes just doing custom paint jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back