The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if the infraction system was still in the picture. :lol:

hey you crippled fuck, quit fucking around with the OTT. Who the hell do you think you are? Cheapy needs to get his shit straight and just straight up demod him already. He's got no reason posting in the OTT, especially editing them so he can purposely cause a controversy.....
But it is too late.....by now he's unplugged his computer already and thrown it out the window.....

don't reverse it......let Cheapy deal with it....
I mean you should only be able to get so many warnings from your boss before you get the boot and hopefully this will give him the boot. Once he's done with his duties as moderator he can go back to work on his MS humor page.

I like how wubb got a $200 Amazon gift card for abusing his pretend power. :lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']you could've thrown in a really crappy photoshop to make it seem like you were being sincere, wubb. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I'm saving that for the OTT #100 extravaganza.

I got this shirt from a random Woot. I don't like it. Post here for your chance to win it!

The shirt in question:

http://shirt.woot.com/Forums/ViewPos...PostID=2739281

sspx0132dn7.th.jpg

Really crappy shirt, never worn, size large (runs small).

The winner will also receive a free bag of Teddy Grahams!

[quote name='Maklershed']I leave for like 30 minutes and the OTT gets deleted? What the fuck were you guys talking about?[/quote]

I have no idea, I've been hopping back and fourth while flame-fanning this guy in the CAGcast thread. I am lost. Last thing I remember Kayden was posting bad things and we were making Chris Hansen jokes.

[quote name='Maklershed']I leave for like 30 minutes and the OTT gets deleted? What the fuck were you guys talking about?

[quote name='Maklershed']I leave for like 30 minutes and the OTT gets deleted? What the fuck were you guys talking about?[/QUOTE]Nothing:

[quote name='wubb']Learned this one from someone who's been in the game a long time.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wubb']This OTT was too good to wait. Took a page from my boy and went with my gut.[/QUOTE]

Wubb just seems determined to lose his position. Next thing you know, he'll be making a thread about how he's leaving CAG and about how we're all a bunch of jerks.

Hmm, I just had another great OTT idea. Gonna try to hold off until this one hits 500. But I have less patience than Trasey so it'll be hard.

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Chocolate or Cinnamon?[/quote]
What kind of question is that. Chocolate is the only way to go.

That's so arrogant. :lol:

This is what happens when someone gets away with something numerous times.

I hope - by some fluke - that you're actually 13, wubb. But I know that you're over 35, which makes it even sweeter.

[quote name='Maklershed']Barkley is that guy that likes blowjobs from hookers right?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I think he got busted for that before to but im not positive. This is from the DUI stuff.

Also, mine updates store news...do you have your ps3 hooked up to the internet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back