The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it safe? Did he unplug his Ethernet cable and turn his monitor around?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wait, why are there two OTTs?[/quote]
Wubb locked my OTT then opened his own. Then I reposted mine. Then he deleted mine and then I posted mine again. And then he deleted it again and I reposted it again.

One of the guys found his twitter in the OTT that was deleted...it was a longer name but he changed the name to that one after it was posted here and hasn't updated since it was revealed so he must have gotten wise.

Dude is beyond looney toons.

I like the calm before this shitstorm where wubb made two legitimate posts in here this morning. It was pretty disconcerting since there was no way it was going to last.

I'm kind of tempted to get one of those netbooks because they're so cheap, but I feel like it might not be enough for me. :whistle2:k

[quote name='Rocko']I'm kind of tempted to get one of those netbooks because they're so cheap, but I feel like it might not be enough for me. :whistle2:k[/quote]
What do you plan on doing with it?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I don't know which OTT to post in.[/QUOTE]
What does your heart tell you?

[quote name='wubb']Two OTTs? Trasey needs to take care of this.[/QUOTE]
I wish I could see your body language when you get like this. :lol:

[quote name='dcfox']What do you plan on doing with it?[/QUOTE]
Not too much other than surfing the web. Definitely not gaming or watching movies or anything. However, if I get a laptop now I'd likely take it to college in a year and a half, in which case I'd probably need something more substantial.

On the other hand, if I just get a cheap netbook now I could probably afford a nicer laptop down the road for college.

[quote name='manthing']Why?

Was Smuggy de-modded?[/quote]
*checks*

No.

But two OTTs at once is indeed a rare sight. Plus, it's Thursday!

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Wubb locked my OTT then opened his own. Then I reposted mine. Then he deleted mine and then I posted mine again. And then he deleted it again and I reposted it again.[/QUOTE]

Hey, remember when that happened with your membership here? Those were some good times too.

Dmann55, if you could use three words to describe DarthPuma, and "chameleon" and "completely, utterly ridiculous" were already taking up two spots, what would be the third word?

[quote name='st0neface']Hey, remember when that happened with your membership here? Those were some good times too.[/quote]
Different scenario, same outcome. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back