The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dmann55, let's play a game.

DarthPuma ___. He ___. One time, DarthPuma and ___ went to ___ and ___ on top of ___. This was the ___ of DarthPuma and ___, along with ___.

Go ahead and fill in the blanks.

[quote name='dcfox']Dmann, were you one that pressured Darth Puma to smoke pot?[/QUOTE]

Nope, that was most of my other friends. This $$$$a is the one who kept me from doing that shit. He's mah boy.

Motherfucker...

I'm only at 61% done downloading Noby Noby Boy after almost 90 minutes.

And I got my Triple plugged into my router.

WTF?

PSN suck deeeeeeeyuk

:wall:

catgates.gif

[quote name='st0neface']Munch, have you ever considered starting Munch's Wubb Humor Page on geocities?[/QUOTE]
:whistle2:$

They kind of like kicked out the two girls with the nicest titties on the first two episodes, Mak. :0(

---

That girl from Quarantine was kind of like really pretty. :0)

[quote name='manthing']Motherfucker...

WTF?

PSN suck deeeeeeeyuk

:wall:[/quote]

How big of a file is it? I can't be more than a few hundred megs.

[quote name='Mojimbo']They kind of like kicked out the two girls with the nicest titties on the first two episodes, Mak. :0(
[/quote]

They did that with the professional wrestler girl last year. I stopped watching after that. So basically I've seen 2 episodes of Survivor in my life. :lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']

That girl from Quarantine was kind of like really pretty. :0)[/quote]

The one who plays Dexter's sister?

Incorrect.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']You didn't make it DMZ, did you? :rofl:[/quote]

Motherfucker, why would I do that? So I can do a bunch of work for something that may or may not help?

:whistle2:s

[quote name='Ugamer_X']How big of a file is it? I can't be more than a few hundred megs.[/quote]

360MBs

:whistle2:(

[quote name='Mojimbo']
That girl from Quarantine was kind of like really pretty. :0)[/quote]

Dania Ramirez? Aka the only possible reason to watch Heroes?

[quote name='dcfox']Frosty, was it Rocko that pressured you to smoke pot out of solid gold bong?[/quote]

No. He tried to stop me!

[quote name='manthing']Motherfucker, why would I do that? So I can do a bunch of work for something that may or may not help?

:whistle2:s[/quote]

Cause you're too lazy to open your ports.

[quote name='flowery']What you thinking about getting wolve?[/quote]

I'm really not sure.....of course I'd love to get a Desert Eagle.....but the ammo for that is expensive as hell..

[quote name='manthing']Motherfucker...

WTF?

PSN suck deeeeeeeyuk

:wall:[/QUOTE]I'll give you a warning, if you want to see fast downloads, don't download on Thursday around 4pm EST through late in the evening. When I downloaded the Yakuza 3 demo early in the morning, it was blazing fast (I downloaded 1.2GB in 7 minutes). Whenever I download stuff not on Thursday, speed is just fine. When I download around a PS Store update, that's when speeds slow down.

It's just that when a PS Store update comes, PSN has much higher traffic, which results in slower downloads. And since PSN is a free service, this will never change (always been that way). That was why unless I badly want something, I wait to download patches or anything else on Friday (when traffic dies back down).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back