The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='The Mana Knight']Bradshaw's same response when he defends PSN[/quote]

So what you're the solution is to not use it when I'm at home and awake?

Thanks for the advice.

:roll:

----------

Frosty:

Don't PSN and LIVE use some of the same ports?

Look, I HATE networking. I can do it, but it stinks.

The ONLY thing that is slow is the fucking PSN.

I downloaded a 700MB+ file in under 10 minutes on my laptop.

PSN SUCKS DICK!

[quote name='Wolve11']I'm really not sure.....of course I'd love to get a Desert Eagle.....but the ammo for that is expensive as hell..[/QUOTE]

Yeah I hear yeah. I saw an Israeli DE at my local pawn shop but they wanted a grand for it and it didn't look in that good of condition. Ever think about making your own ammo?

[quote name='lordwow']Me too dcfox and
that dude is creepy as hell
[/quote]
He completely mangled that piece of beef. The guy doesn't know what he's doing. He's easily the weakest one on the blue team. My opinion, Ben is probably the best.

[quote name='Brak']It's safe to say that the computer is in the garage.[/QUOTE]

He unplugged the tower, tried to lift it into his lap, cried to his mom for help, finally got it into his lap with the help of his 70 year old mom, wheeled it to the window, then gently pushed it out.

[quote name='manthing']
Frosty:

Don't PSN and LIVE use some of the same ports?
[/quote]

Not even close.

PSN:

• TCP Ports: 80, 443, 5223
• UDP Ports: 3478, 3479, 3658

Live:

• TCP 53, 80, 3074
  • UDP 53, 88, 3074
Got an open spot for Flower/Noby? I'll test out the share account and time my wireless connection with the open ports. :D

"finally got it into his lap with the help of his 70 year old mom"

I legit roar'd.

[quote name='munch']He unplugged the tower, tried to lift it into his lap, cried to his mom for help, finally got it into his lap with the help of his 70 year old mom, wheeled it to the window, then gently pushed it out.[/QUOTE]

peewee.jpg

[quote name='munch']Are those component cables working out?[/QUOTE]

I haven't tried 'em out yet.

I'm looking for a monitor that has component in. I cancelled my order for that other monitor through buy.com because they fucking stink (they sent me a broken one the first time, and now, a month after I RMAed it, the replacement has vanished: buy.com doesn't have it, and niether does fedex).

I decided to say fuck 'em and I'm looking for a new one now.

PM me that referral link with instructions as to whatever I need to do though. I should be getting paid tomorrow, so I'll take care of that soonish. :)

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Not even close.

Boring networking talk.

Got an open spot for Flower/Noby? I'll test out the share account and time my wireless connection with the open ports. :D[/quote]

Nope, I'm in a gameshare group.

I don't even have $/paid PSN games/DLC on my main account.

:cool:

--------------

Why is shit-for-brains' OP still up?

:whistle2:|

[quote name='Mojimbo']The original OTT should be revived and merged with this garbage.[/QUOTE]

For realz. I don't understand how w_? just does this shit. It's clear that he's trying to piss us off.

Fallout 3, Oblivion, 50 Cent, APF2k8, or Dark Sector?

What to play... I kind of want to get Oblivion out of the way, i have like 55 hours in it and still have to put a dent in the main quest.

I'm going to create a guide for how to ship something via UPS. Then I'll become a mod and I'll get to open/close OTTs whenever I want.

[quote name='munch']I'm going to create a guide for how to ship something via UPS. Then I'll become a mod and I'll get to open/close OTTs whenever I want.[/quote]
:rofl:

1. Put item in box.

2. Write down address.

3. Take to the UPS store.

"Insta-mod, you're so helpful!"

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Fallout 3, Oblivion, 50 Cent, APF2k8, or Dark Sector?

What to play... I kind of want to get Oblivion out of the way, i have like 55 hours in it and still have to put a dent in the main quest.[/quote]

2K8 and Dark Sector stink.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']How are people supposed to know there's a contest?![/quote]true! I thought I actually had a shot at it! :cry:

[quote name='manthing']2K8 and Dark Sector stink.[/QUOTE]
I like 2k8.. My custom made team dominates.

And Dark Sector, I got it a while ago and haven't played it yet, but I heard great things about it..

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Fallout 3, Oblivion, 50 Cent, APF2k8, or Dark Sector?

What to play... I kind of want to get Oblivion out of the way, i have like 55 hours in it and still have to put a dent in the main quest.[/quote]Fallout 3, maybe 50 cent if you got a friend to play with. APF 2K8 is garbage.

[quote name='munch']Do you go to any sporting events at UT, Liquid?[/QUOTE]
Nope. I played IM soccer last semester and I play raquet ball on a (somewhat) regular basis though.

It's the Patriots from last year..

I have Brady and Moss as my gold players
Maroney, Bruschi, and.. Asante Samuel at Silver
then Wilfork, Welker, Stallworth, and a few other guys at bronze.

I think I'm missing a few guys at silver too, but it's a pretty dominant team.

I'd also prefer 2k5 to 2k8, but what can you do.

Know your dope fiend. You will not be able to see his eyes because of tea shades, but his knuckles will be white from inner tension and his pants will be crusted with semen from constantly jacking off when he can't find a rape victim.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']It's the Patriots from last year..

I have Brady and Moss as my gold players
Maroney, Bruschi, and.. Asante Samuel at Silver
then Wilfork, Welker, Stallworth, and a few other guys at bronze.

I think I'm missing a few guys at silver too, but it's a pretty dominant team.

I'd also prefer 2k5 to 2k8, but what can you do.[/QUOTE]

*high-five*

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back