The OTT #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dmann55']no, Michael Phelps... the Olympic guy who won like 8 gold metals[/quote]
Doesn't ring a bell.

8 gold medals sounds kinda far-fetched.

Dmann55, has DarthPuma ever told you about the time he thought he was bisexual because he found Mark Wahlberg attractive?

For reference:
l_d6cc28b6cd9f4a880b06846a5391b82c.jpg

[quote name='Dmann55']no, Michael Phelps... the Olympic guy who won like 8 gold metals[/quote]

did he melt down the medals to make the bong? And then did he smoke one of the remaining medals to get high? cause that would be how a true olympian would do it...

[quote name='Dmann55']No i have not. What kinda site is it?[/QUOTE]
Someone wrote some fanfiction about DarthPuma having sex with Marky Marky.

[quote name='Brak']Someone wrote some fanfiction about DarthPuma having sex with Marky Marky.[/quote]
It was on a roller-coaster. Wild Horses was playing.
So bitter sweet. :cry:

[quote name='Brak']Someone wrote some fanfiction about DarthPuma having sex with Marky Marky.[/quote]

Fanfiction?

That was DarthPuma's "About Me" section, Brak.

Moonraker is on this free movie channel I have called MoviePlex (I think its a free version of Encore or one of those lame ones)....awesome.

just noticed this OTT reposted...
Can we carry on now....maybe have a real mod delete its OTT and we carry on to business like usual?

----

So no LinkinPrime in this OTT huh? Figured he'd be all over the Prizes!

Dmann55, seeing as you and DarthPuma are intimate with each other, you must know nearly everything about the boy.

So, tell us, Dmann55, what is DarthPuma's biggest, most bowel-curdling fear?

Noby Noby Boy is a little too weird. :/

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']What bar, Mak?[/quote]

There's one in the upper right of my screen that constantly scrolls the words "Playstation Network News". I was wondering why they never actually put news there. Like advertising new games in the PSN store or something.

[quote name='Dmann55']So who heard about Phelps hittin up the bong?[/quote]

Hitting up the bong?

[quote name='Dmann55']Yeah i am the one friend.[/quote]

Is the picture an optical illusion or is his watch as big as his torso?

Mak, mine updates store news...that's weird. I think you can change the settings in the internet options or around there somewhere.

[quote name='Mojimbo']That skinny black girl on Survivor has really nice titties. :0)[/quote]

Skinny? Black? "Titties"? The trifecta! Pics please. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back