Even Cowgirls Get The OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't purchased a game in a long time, dcfaux... :'[

[quote name='Brak']I was just reading about it.

lol @ who the director was.

I've never played it before, and I've only played it once so far.

If you're talking about the 360 version, I think I played it for, like, 3 minutes... so I'm kinda confused about this supposed "pretty decent score". :lol:

I downloaded the PC version a few days ago, too, and played that just as long.[/quote]

It tells you how many points someone has so far in Adventure mode, and what level they're on. You had a little over 2 million points, and you were only on level 2-1, and that's pretty good.

[quote name='prmononoke']It tells you how many points someone has so far in Adventure mode, and what level they're on. You had a little over 2 million points, and you were only on level 2-1, and that's pretty good.[/QUOTE]
Well, what can I say? :cool:

[quote name='Brak']I haven't purchased a game in a long time, dcfaux... :'[[/quote]
Well you're bound to buy at least one game this year. . . right?

[quote name='dcfox']Well you're bound to buy at least one game this year. . . right?[/QUOTE]
Yeah.

If you want to work something else out, just let me know.

[quote name='JJSP']LP, go rent Gingerdead Man.[/quote]

I'm not into horror movies.

[quote name='darthbudge']Breaking Bad has to be the darkest show on TV.[/quote]

I've been wanting to see that.

-----

Brak, so that's a no?

[quote name='manthing']Cheese quesedillas w/ guacamole, sour cream and salsa on the side.

:drool:[/QUOTE]

dude thanks for makin dinner for us.

Sometimes when I watch wmvhds on my computer the screen tears and chugs for a bit.. how can I fix that? upgrade my video card? The computer I'm using right now is really sorry.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']
I've been wanting to see that.[/quote]

It is a great show, but it is super dark. I think it may be the only TV show that has had me cringing at times.

[quote name='Chika']dude thanks for makin dinner for us.[/quote]

NP.

But I think the guac is gonna turn poop brown before it gets to Sugartits.

[quote name='manthing']NP.

But I think the guac is gonna turn poop brown before it gets to Sugartits.[/QUOTE]

that's cool i've got guac here

[quote name='darthbudge']It is a great show, but it is super dark. I think it may be the only TV show that has had me cringing at times.[/quote]

Interesting...

Have you seen 'The Beast'? Show is fucking awesome...one of the best shows on TV right now.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Sometimes when I watch wmvhds on my computer the screen tears and chugs for a bit.. how can I fix that? upgrade my video card? The computer I'm using right now is really sorry.[/QUOTE]Video card and RAM.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Interesting...

Have you seen 'The Beast'? Show is fucking awesome...one of the best shows on TV right now.[/quote]

No... actually I have never even heard of that TV show.

Sweet, I found my phone. I had thrown it in my bathroom trash which doesn't get taken out hardly ever since it never gets full.

I guess I threw a drink away in there that had water in it because the litmus paper on my phone is red. Works fine, but if it breaks again I'm fucked because they'll think it is water damaged.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Hey millertime how do you watch tournament games on your iPod?[/quote]
Theres a March Madness on Demand app. You can watch any of the games on WiFi, and with the iPhone you can listen to the games on the cell network.

It's $5 - I had some credit left over, but... Who am I kidding, theres no way I wouldn't have spent the money on this if I didn't have anything in my account. I'll be at my girlfriends swim meet in Buffalo on Friday, so it was worth every penny. :lol:

Oh yeah, and watching some games during Chemistry / Lab classes tomorrow = Money. :cool:

You're really gonna call Magic cards 'nerd cards' when your username is partly dedicated to a decades old cartoon about robots that beat each other up?

Yeah, definatley. I actually stumbled across it when I was trying to find out if watching any games on my blackberry was possible. I wish it was more of an advertised thing - I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it. I would have had no idea about it though.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Yeah, definatley. I actually stumbled across it when I was trying to find out if watching any games on my blackberry was possible. I wish it was more of an advertised thing - I'm sure a lot of people would be interested in it. I would have had no idea about it though.[/quote]

I bought that app too. It was an easy decison to drop the $5 when I realized it was for the entire tourney.

It's not gonna be as nice as watching it on a HDTV, but as a supplement to whatever my local affiliate decides to show it's great.

Plus being able to watch/listen to the games while at work saves me some vacation days for a later time. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back