Ever witnessed an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']How old were you when those shows were on air, Marklershed?[/QUOTE]

Don't remember. I'm gonna say between 11 and 15.

[quote name='flowery']This reminds me of drunk discussions. What would yall say were the best Disney films? Sword and the Stone, Aladdin, Lion King, etc..[/QUOTE]

Alice in Wonderland. Nothing else comes close IMO.

If I was in a threesome and I was plowing the OTT from the bottom and the GGT plowing from the top, would that considered by gay?

[quote name='TheRock88']If I was in a threesome and I was plowing the OTT from the bottom and the GGT plowing from the top, would that considered by gay?[/QUOTE]

Did your topics touch?

[quote name='TheRock88']If I was in a threesome and I was plowing the OTT from the bottom and the GGT plowing from the top, would that considered by gay?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Did your topics touch?[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='TheRock88']If I was in a threesome and I was plowing the OTT from the bottom and the GGT plowing from the top, would that considered by gay?[/quote]

It would smell like microwaved French Onion soup uppins.

The thing Rock doesn't realize is that if the GGT is having sex with a girl, then she almost definitely also has a penis.

[quote name='Liquid 2']The thing Rock doesn't realize is that if the GGT is having sex with a girl, then she almost definitely also has a penis.[/quote]

point: liquid

[quote name='JolietJake']I really liked Are You Afraid of the Dark. I seem to remember an episode with Gilbert Godfrey[/quote]

He played a DJ on an episode.

[quote name='Liquid 2']

I can finally start playing P3: FES again. :)[/quote]

I have P3 and P4 to run though. That's a whole lot of JRPGin'

[quote name='Maklershed']I have P3 and P4 to run though. That's a whole lot of JRPGin'[/quote]
So do I along with all the other SMT games. I figure I'll get to them once I retire.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow, that Dishwasher game is superb.

I want it really bad, but the idea of paying for something I can never resell kills me.[/quote]
Same. $5 games were much easier to buy.

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow, that Dishwasher game is superb.

I want it really bad, but the idea of paying for something I can never resell kills me.[/quote]
Well, in a world without digital distribution a game like Dishwasher would never exist. So think of the lack of resell as a trade off for having the game exist.

[quote name='dcfox']Well, in a world without digital distribution a game like Dishwasher would never exist. So think of the lack of resell as a trade off for having the game exist.[/quote]

Wow...that's a pretty good way to look at it.

How long is the game?

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Wow...that's a pretty good way to look at it.

How long is the game?[/quote]
Was that sarcastic? I can't tell :cry:

[quote name='flowery']Has anyone seen The Science of Sleep? I am thinking of bumping it up in my Queue.[/quote]

I saw it in the theater, so it's been a while, but I think I was really disappointed.

HO. LEE. SHIT.

Tons of shit hitting the fan at work, right now.

[quote name='prmononoke']I saw it in the theater, so it's been a while, but I think I was really disappointed.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I will leave in the bottom of the Queue.

--

That kid embodies irony...

--

I also forgot that Kurt Cobain committed suicide 15 years ago ~yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back