Ever witnessed an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously feel bad for that kid. He's obviously fucked up, and obviously not getting help from his shitty parents. Who the fuck gives a little kid a web cam?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I seriously feel bad for that kid. He's obviously fucked up, and obviously not getting help from his shitty parents. Who the fuck gives a little kid a web cam laptop, iPod, and a truck to impress his "friends"?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='flowery']Has anyone seen The Science of Sleep? I am thinking of bumping it up in my Queue.[/quote]

I like it. Mrs. Bard thought quite the opposite, however. She did not enjoy it at all. It's definitely a slower movie.

Is that a French movie where the guy keeps envisioning a game show w/ a cardboard set? If so, I hated it. La Moustache is the far superior French movie featuring an insane guy. :)

I have been meaning to see The Science of Sleep for a while now... I should probably add it to my Netfix queue.

On the note of movies, has anybody here seen Southland Tales? It got mixed reviews, but I still really want to see it.

[quote name='Moxio']...[/QUOTE]
Need to get with the monkeylist.

Just watched Burn! today. I thought it was going to be super duper fantastic, and it was, until the last 5 minutes. A terrible way to end the movie.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Anybody want a code for the Red Faction Guerilla demo?[/QUOTE]

I'll take it if no one has claimed it yet. Thanks, yo.

[quote name='Maklershed']^ What up mang?[/quote][quote name='Moxio']Hook it up with the details, Bayxter.[/QUOTE]
Nothing very exciting.

When I got into work, all of the radio stations were off the air. Evidently, we lost power - (the generators were running) - and everything just fell apart.

Phone ringing off the hook with listeners who think they're customers (

That's exactly what I said to my boss.

(Then he said, "... Huh?")

[quote name='darthbudge']I have been meaning to see The Science of Sleep for a while now... I should probably add it to my Netfix queue.
[/quote]

Where Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was about memories, The Science of Sleep is about Dreams. It has some pretty neat visuals, particularly with colored paper and the like.

[quote name='darthbudge']I have been meaning to see The Science of Sleep for a while now... I should probably add it to my Netfix queue.

On the note of movies, has anybody here seen Southland Tales? It got mixed reviews, but I still really want to see it.[/quote]

I do need to watch that. I thought it sounded really interesting, but the reviews were pretty bad.

As long as it's on Instant Watch (and it was the last time I checked), I might as well watch it at some point.

Science of Sleep was ok, but it was a little hard to follow and pretty trippy. It's not for casual movie night, that's for damn sure.

[quote name='Maklershed']^ What up mang?

Can someone recommend a good post-apocalypse book (other than The Road or Oryx and Crake)[/quote]

I told you! Get Day By Day Armageddon. It's $$$$$$$$ in the bayunk.

[quote name='senorwoohoo']Oh man, I'd love to fucking murder that kid.[/quote]

So full of rage. :(

[quote name='seanr1221']I guess you don't need my cable now, Liquid?[/quote]

So uhhhh...am I getting Halo Wars?

[quote name='dcfox']Why do you hate your listeners, Brak? They pay your salary.[/QUOTE]
Don't perpetuate that fallacy, plz.

[quote name='Eviltude']You're in the choir?! :lol:[/quote]
l_d6cc28b6cd9f4a880b06846a5391b82c.jpg
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c49/Darth_Puma/l_d6cc28b6cd9f4a880b06846a5391b82c.jpg

I guess I should watch it again. I've already decided that the first movie I'm going to watch when I can get stoned again is The Passion of The Christ. :lol: I've never seen it before and my Christian friends were raving about it a while ago. I mentioned it to a friend of mine who is a bit more similar to myself and he said it was worth seeing, but not the life changing film everyone makes it out to be.

:rofl: @ that pic. That's the first time I've noticed the OU flag hanging on the tree. What kind of family does that?

[quote name='prmononoke']He played a DJ on an episode.[/quote]
Yeah, it was that episode where the kid keeps hearing the voices of dead people i think.

[quote name='Eviltude']You're in the choir?! :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yep. Chamber Choir, the one that is actually good at our school.

Does everyone have me monkeylisted?

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']far too many...[/quote]

[quote name='flowery']Thanks I will leave in the bottom of the Queue.

--

That kid embodies irony...

--

I also forgot that Kurt Cobain committed suicide 15 years ago ~yesterday.[/quote]

the most famous thing that happened on my birthday was that he died.

[quote name='tiredfornow']pretty much, darthpuma.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='prmononoke']Yes, DarthPuma, people have you Monkeylisted.[/QUOTE]

I figured so. :cry:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I told you! Get Day By Day Armageddon. It's $$$$$$$$ in the bayunk.
[/quote]

I've added it to my wishlist but I was looking for a real life type of setting .. no zombies and so forth.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yep. Chamber Choir, the one that is actually good at our school.

Does everyone have me monkeylisted?[/quote]

pretty much everyone but nina.

[quote name='Chika']the most famous thing that happened on my birthday was that he died.[/QUOTE]

That is a sad thing to have happen. My grandfather died on my aunts birthday...I can't comprehend that happening. I never met him unfortunately since he died before I was born.

Uranus was discovered on my birthday Mar 13.

[quote name='DarthPuma']Yep. Chamber Choir, the one that is actually good at our school.

Does everyone have me monkeylisted?[/quote]

I don't have you monkeylisted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back