Ever witnessed an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for my bday someone got me these uber gourmet chocolate truffles. one of them was super sour lemon. it was *awesome* (and my lips are still sour from it). there was one caramel in bittersweet chocolate with coarse shaved malden sea salt. it was intense. and salty. i've never had salty chocolate except chocolate covered pretzels. this was even saltier. and it was spectacular.

I need to buy a new iPod app so I'll have something to do tomorrow.

I'm reading about Hunter S. Thompson's funeral right now. He's a super interesting guy, I need to read some of his stuff.

[quote name='Chika']for my bday someone got me these uber gourmet chocolate truffles. one of them was super sour lemon. it was *awesome* (and my lips are still sour from it). there was one caramel in bittersweet chocolate with coarse shaved malden sea salt. it was intense. and salty. i've never had salty chocolate except chocolate covered pretzels. this was even saltier. and it was spectacular.[/quote]
Was it saltier than . . . nevermind.

[quote name='Chika']puma - fear and loathing is awesome. read the book before you see the movie.[/QUOTE]

I've heard a lot of great things about it, and have wanted to read it for a while. None of the local libraries carry it and I've been too cheap to just buy a copy.

I was just looking at the prescription my doctor gave me for antihistamines. It isn't written out like on a prescription pad, it's a form letter with the medication typed into it. In theory, you could scan it in and change the medication prescribed to basically anything.

[quote name='Eviltude']:lol:[/QUOTE]

It is a great joke/honor that I will always have a good laugh at for the rest of my life. While in London we went to the Royal Observatory in Greenwich and when I saw the telescope that Sir William Herschel used I was giddy and laughing hysterically. People were looking at me funny.

Mak, this novel sounds good but I haven't read it yet, its free by the way. After London by Richard Jefferies

[quote name='Maklershed']Sounds interesting. And I thought it was a kid's book at first but based on the reviews it sounds like it might be over my head. Nonetheless, I added it to my wishlist.[/quote]
It's nice to see you hold me in such high regard to automatically assume any book I recommend you is a children's book :cry:

[quote name='JolietJake']I was juts looking at the prescription my doctor gave me for antihistamines. It isn't written out like on a prescription pad, it's a form letter with the medication typed into it. In theory, you could scan it in and change the medication prescribed to basically anything.[/QUOTE]

You should try it.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I've heard a lot of great things about it, and have wanted to read it for a while. None of the local libraries carry it and I've been too cheap to just buy a copy.[/quote]

:lol:

That is pretty much my situation also. I want to read it, but I just haven't gotten around to buying it.

I tasted a lime for the first time in my life over the weekend. For whatever reason common sense wasn't with me at the time. Instead of taking a bite, i popped the whole thing into my mouth. It was so sour i thought i was gonna choke.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']what do you think? :whistle2:s[/quote]
I can't say I've ever tasted either items in question.

[quote name='DarthPuma']I need to buy a new iPod app so I'll have something to do tomorrow.

I'm reading about Hunter S. Thompson's funeral right now. He's a super interesting guy, I need to read some of his stuff.[/quote]

Do it to it puma, read his shit.

I used to get some serious ass from pretending to read HST books, one of my old girlfriends in college had some sort nof odd fixation on HST, she gave me a copy "The Rum Diary" with her number on it and some kissed lipstick. fucken damn good times.

She also got hot and bothered by Keith Richards, which was creepy as fuck

[quote name='JolietJake']I tasted a lime for the first time in my life over the weekend. For whatever reason common sense wasn't with me at the time. Instead of taking a bite, i popped the whole thing into my mouth. It was so sour i thought i was gonna choke.[/quote]

[quote name='JolietJake']I was just looking at the prescription my doctor gave me for antihistamines. It isn't written out like on a prescription pad, it's a form letter with the medication typed into it. In theory, you could scan it in and change the medication prescribed to basically anything.[/quote]

is it really a prescription then? most antihistamines are over-the-counter now, including clariton, zyrtec, etc. is it just a letter telling you what to buy and how to take it?

[quote name='DarthPuma']I've heard a lot of great things about it, and have wanted to read it for a while. None of the local libraries carry it and I've been too cheap to just buy a copy.[/quote]
[quote name='darthbudge']:lol:
That is pretty much my situation also. I want to read it, but I just haven't gotten around to buying it.[/quote]

it's friggin $5.75 you cheapasses.

[quote name='Chika']is it really a prescription then? most antihistamines are over-the-counter now, including clariton, zyrtec, etc. is it just a letter telling you what to buy and how to take it?

it's friggin $5.75 you cheapasses.
[/quote]
It's actually one of those steroid packs for congestion, thought it was an antihistamine. Medrol it says.

Hells Angels was some Hardcore shit, shows how much HST evolved I suggest starting off with Hells angels before you move on to Fear and Loathing and enjoy the chaos.

Hahaha, Tigers refuse to come out of the dugout because fans are throwing shit onto the field. They say if the fans dont stop, Blue Jays will have to forfeit the game.

Crazy canucks

[quote name='senorwoohoo']"The Kramer" is dollarsigns.[/QUOTE]

I can't tell you how much I agree. Easily my favorite track on The Mixtape About Nothing.

It got so quiet in here all of a sudden...

Well I have decided I am going to install Windows 7 as my main OS. So I am going through the process of backing everything up. That is a real pain. Hopefully it will be worth it all in the end.

What the fuck some student pilot stole a Cessna in Toronto and then just landed in Missouri on a highway and is now on foot running. F-16s was scrambled and followed him and everything.

What exactly do you need to backup, darthbudge? Your OS should be on a separate partition from all your important files anyways so you can nuke it freely whenever it shits its pants.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What exactly do you need to backup, darthbudge? Your OS should be on a separate partition from all your important files anyways so you can nuke it freely whenever it shits its pants.[/quote]

Um... Steam games and save game files mostly.

I have some other stuff I needed to backup also, but it is nothing major. Mostly the hassle is just going through everything, making sure I don't miss anything I really want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back