Ever witnessed an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OTT.

Is Heavenly Sword worth $20?

Also, my Hackintosh will hopefully be done by Friday.

:pray:

[quote name='corrosivefrost']why do you guys like big mike again? :whistle2:s[/quote]

The way he talks on/talks to the phone.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT.

[/quote]

I paid $20 and felt it was short, even for that price.
Gameplay was fun though. Cutscenes and story were pretty decent too.

[quote name='manthing']Hey lordwow, did you see that people have seen the new Trek already?

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Ya mang, did you hear about Nimoy showing up with the reel?

The reviews are saying that it's straight $$$

Woke up.

Went to go get something from my car.

My car was stolen during the night.

I don't know how to feel. Anger. Sad. I just feel pretty violated. I don't know, I don't have any emotions at the moment. Just feel sort of stuck.

Damn zew, that sucks.

[quote name='lordwow']Ya mang, did you hear about Nimoy showing up with the reel?

The reviews are saying that it's straight $$$[/quote]

I know. I think that's the only 'Summer Blockbuster' I'm interested this year.

2002 Altima.

I'm really hoping they find it and it's just missing the wheels and stereo, something easily replaceable because I don't have full coverage so if it's torched or super stripped, I'm fucked in the ass.

[quote name='zewone']Woke up.

Went to go get something from my car.

My car was stolen during the night.

I don't know how to feel. Anger. Sad. I just feel pretty violated. I don't know, I don't have any emotions at the moment. Just feel sort of stuck.[/quote]

That is terrible. It happened to me once. I got mine back quick, but honestly I didn't want it back after it was violated (who would ever love you now!).

That sucks, Zew. Sorry for your loss. Probably some joyriding punks who are neither fast nor furious. I hope you get it back in one piece.

[quote name='manthing']Morning OTT.

[/quote]

I thought so...the production values are pretty high. But it is really short. But for $20, I would say yes.

Sorry to hear about that, zewone. I've gotten pretty angry the few times my car's been booted, I can't imagine what I'd feel if it was stolen.

-------------

I don't know what I wanna be either, Rocko, and I've got six years on you.

Sean, it should be random. I have no idea why they would choose my car of all cars. Nothing in there worth catching a felony for.

I don't have any inkling of what field I want to go into. After taking AP chem this year, I find that I'm good and rather interested in chemistry, so that might lead somewhere. Other than that I have no idea.

I need to find the UF booklet I got that listed average SAT scores from last year's admissions. :whistle2:k

Thanks for the HS thoughts.

I think I'm just gonna wait for another price drop before I pick it up.

I will go for a $10 Oblivion though.

[quote name='Rocko']Got a 1330 on my SAT.

Not bad for doing it blind, but I'd like to break 1400.[/quote]

Isn't the SAT supposed to be out of 2400 now, not 1600? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Rocko']I don't have any inkling of what field I want to go into. After taking AP chem this year, I find that I'm good and rather interested in chemistry, so that might lead somewhere. Other than that I have no idea.

I need to find the UF booklet I got that listed average SAT scores from last year's admissions. :whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

http://www.admissions.ufl.edu/ugrad/frprofile.html

Yeah, I got a 2020 on the 2400 scale, but apparently the 1600 scale is what really matters. The state scholarship program still uses the 1600 scale to determine eligibility.

I got a high enough score to qualify for 100% scholarship, which is nice. I don't know if I'm going to apply for it though.

Edit: Thanks stoneface. Hopefully I can get 1400 when I take it again.

[quote name='Rocko']Yeah, I got a 2020 on the 2400 scale, but apparently the 1600 scale is what really matters. The state scholarship program still uses the 1600 scale to determine eligibility.

I got a high enough score to qualify for 100% scholarship, which is nice. I don't know if I'm going to apply for it though.

Edit: Thanks stoneface. Hopefully I can get 1400 when I take it again.[/quote]

Shit dude, I wish NY had a 100% scholarship dealie when I was going to college. :\

Chem. E's used to make really good money right out of school (I haven't looked recently) and were really in-demand when I was graduating.

It was a hot major at Tech my freshman year.

[quote name='st0neface']Rocko has a bright future![/quote]

As long as he doesn't join a raiding guild in WoW when he level's to 80...If he does, then pray for him.

:lol:, yeah. I don't know about the Bright Futures thing, though, because I'm pretty sure you lose the scholarship if you fall below the GPA requirement. I might go for 75% just for security, because it would suck to fall below a 3.5 for some reason and lose the 100 and get nothing.

I would really like to go to UF though.

[quote name='Rocko']:lol:, yeah. I don't know about the Bright Futures thing, though, because I'm pretty sure you lose the scholarship if you fall below the GPA requirement. I might go for 75% just for security, because it would suck to fall below a 3.5 for some reason and lose the 100 and get nothing.

I would really like to go to UF though.[/quote]

Tough decisions. I will saying paying off college debit is terrible, I got that monkey off my back as fast as I could.

Had Georgia offered the HOPE scholarship back when I entered school, I would have been all over that full ride.

Yay, just got note that I'm going to be paid for double time on this weeks check cause of the shitty work over the weekend. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Over time is gonna be double time and a half. :0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back