Ever witnessed an OTT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']What exactly do you need to backup, darthbudge? Your OS should be on a separate partition from all your important files anyways so you can nuke it freely whenever it shits its pants.[/QUOTE]
You ever test that RAM, 'jimbo?

If I wanted to upgrade my Edge (2g?) iPhone to a 3g, what would be my best option? Do a contract renewal to get the cheap price, switch the sim card, unlock the 16gb Edge iPhone and throw it on eBay?

For those discussing Hunter S. Thompson, read this essay he wrote on getting absolutely shitfaced at the Kentucky Derby. It is super-duper awesome.

“Look.” He tapped me on the arm to make sure I was listening. “I know this Derby crowd, I come here every year, and let me tell you one thing I’ve learned–this is no town to be giving people the impression you’re some kind of f$$$$t. Not in public, anyway. Shit, they’ll roll you in a minute, knock you in the head and take every goddam cent you have.”

I thanked him and fitted a Marlboro into my cigarette holder.
:lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']You ever test that RAM, 'jimbo?[/QUOTE]Yeah, just tried it again. This computer didn't read it but I'm 80% sure that it's this old motherboard being a dick and being very picky about the type of low density RAM that it likes. :cry:

Would you like me to send it back? Also, do you have Xbox Live? I have some extra redeem codes for some XBLA games that I could give you for your generosity.

[quote name='BigSpoonyBard']For those discussing Hunter S. Thompson, read this essay he wrote on getting absolutely shitfaced at the Kentucky Derby. It is super-duper awesome.

“Look.” He tapped me on the arm to make sure I was listening. “I know this Derby crowd, I come here every year, and let me tell you one thing I’ve learned–this is no town to be giving people the impression you’re some kind of f$$$$t. Not in public, anyway. Shit, they’ll roll you in a minute, knock you in the head and take every goddam cent you have.”

I thanked him and fitted a Marlboro into my cigarette holder.
:lol:
[/QUOTE]:lol:

This is why you're not on my list.

Breaking up is proving to be harder than I thought. I didn't want to do it this weekend because my family was here, so I didn't want to go over to her house and come back to have everyone ask, "Where's your girlfriend?" -- "I just broke up with her..." I went to her house tonight but her sister was in town from Seattle, so that busted my plan. She's too nice and I don't want to break her heart, but I'm going to have to just grow some balls and do it.

[quote name='Eviltude']Breaking up is proving to be harder than I thought. I didn't want to do it this weekend because my family was here, so I didn't want to go over to her house and come back to have everyone ask, "Where's your girlfriend?" -- "I just broke up with her..." I went to her house tonight but her sister was in town from Seattle, so that busted my plan. She's too nice and I don't want to break her heart, but I'm going to have to just grow some balls and do it.[/quote]

Whatever you do, make sure you have ample photos for internet scandalization.

[quote name='Mojimbo']What happened, Evildude?[/QUOTE]

Nothing. I just decided that since she's been my only girlfriend of more than 3 months in my entire life, I need a break after a year and a half. She's in love with me and wants to find a place together, but I'm just not ready for that. I've said "I love you", but I'm just now realizing that I don't have a full understanding of romantic love is. I need a break before I go crazy dealing with this girl wanting to hang out every day.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Would you be happier if she bought you beer when you were running low, Eviltude? :([/QUOTE]

She does, that's why it's so hard. She does a lot for me and loves me to death, but I just need some space. She's killing me softly...

[quote name='Eviltude']Breaking up is proving to be harder than I thought. I didn't want to do it this weekend because my family was here, so I didn't want to go over to her house and come back to have everyone ask, "Where's your girlfriend?" -- "I just broke up with her..." I went to her house tonight but her sister was in town from Seattle, so that busted my plan. She's too nice and I don't want to break her heart, but I'm going to have to just grow some balls and do it.[/quote]

Your new plan:

1. Become asshole. Don't pay attention or really give a shit about her.

2. Continue to fuck her on a regular basis, preferably being a little rougher than usual, maybe suggest doing some nastier things.

3. Wait until she breaks up with you for being such an asshole.

4. Be guilt free.

[quote name='Eviltude']I've honestly thought about doing that, but that pretty much sums me up already, so that won't work.[/quote]

Then turn it up even more. Just keeping using her for sex until she breaks up with you.

I can't believe I've been fucking with this nintendo wifi dongle for three hours and still can't get shit. *blows brains out*

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Hate women.[/QUOTE]

True story. I was going to do it after her sister went to bed tonight, but she was all hugging on me and shit. I just couldn't do it at that point.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Yeah, just tried it again. This computer didn't read it but I'm 80% sure that it's this old motherboard being a dick and being very picky about the type of low density RAM that it likes. :cry:

Would you like me to send it back? Also, do you have Xbox Live? I have some extra redeem codes for some XBLA games that I could give you for your generosity. [/QUOTE]

That stinks, either way. Nah, keep it, we're square, man! Just vouch for the quality of my sketch cards if I ever get that rolling. :lol:

5th Stage, Hard Trial

IMG_0333.jpg

FML.

[quote name='dcfox']It's nice to see you hold me in such high regard to automatically assume any book I recommend you is a children's book :cry:[/quote]

Its not so much that as the cover looks like the cover for some corny children's book that would be featured in a 1987 episode of Reading Rainbow.

[quote name='joe2187']Hells Angels was some Hardcore shit, shows how much HST evolved I suggest starting off with Hells angels before you move on to Fear and Loathing and enjoy the chaos.[/quote]

I heart you.

Morning, OTT.

What a boring NCAA Championship game last night...It was over 5 minutes into the game. I don't think I was awake much later than that.

Our electric heater and thermostat stopped working last night around 9 or so. Unfortunately I did not realize it completely shut off till around 11. And now, I discovered that the homework I have been diligently working on is sitting on the couch at home. This day is going to suck.

Ugh, Being from Michigan and living in North Carolina is not going to go well for me today.

I dont even care about college basketball but at least they could have had it respectable.

[quote name='Dkellar']Our electric heater and thermostat stopped working last night around 9 or so. Unfortunately I did not realize it completely shut off till around 11. And now, I discovered that the homework I have been diligently working on is sitting on the couch at home. This day is going to suck.[/QUOTE]

This happens to me every time I actually do my homework at home instead of right before the class or just cheating. It's got to be the worst feeling in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back