DJ Max Fever the crew Edition - $130 - Only 125 Available; Open for Pre-orders Now

Jesus, I've heard this game is good and I'm considering blowing my money on this for no reason. What the heck is wrong with me?
Edit: I bit and feel kind of stupid, but it does sound like an awesome set.
Also, $15 S+H standard make the set $145 out the door, no tax.

[quote name='Xfactor19990']is it good?[/QUOTE]

From what I understand it has quite a large fanbase, at least. So anyone into Bemani would probably like it.

I played the first DJ Max on PSP and loved it, if you like Bemani style games you can probably really get into this.

In for one ... ?

Seems kind of expensive.

I got one. I am a sucker for this type of shit, and I would like to avoid the eBay-wallet-rape prices for a popular title.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ryosnk']Forgot my credit card at home so hopefully this is still their when I get home.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, the cart system says nothing. Although, I doubt these will sell out right away.

[quote name='opportunity777']Unfortunately, the cart system says nothing. Although, I doubt these will sell it right away.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, it is a shame they don't inform the buyer how many are left. I assume we got our orders in in time. It seems like the people MOST interested in this already have different collector's editions that have most of the stuff anyway, from the comments I've been seeing.

[quote name='SDC']Yeah, it is a shame they don't inform the buyer how many are left. I assume we got our orders in in time. It seems like the people MOST interested in this already have different collector's editions that have most of the stuff anyway, from the comments I've been seeing.[/QUOTE]

But, this comes in its own special case!

I hope it's cool-looking because the price was a real wallet buster.

[quote name='opportunity777']But, this comes in its own special case!

I hope it's cool-looking because the price was a real wallet buster.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, totally agreed. It hit me after I ordered it that I could've gotten a 360 for only slightly more, lol.

Yeah, I bought it, if for no other reason to prove there is a market for cool LE editions in the US. I really shouldn't have but I know if I didn't get it now I'd never see it. That said if it doesn't sell out fairly soon that point may not be made. ;) Although if this wasn't "US Only" I'm sure it would've been long gone very soon. (I actually bought right at midnight last night)

Glad I never bought the game before for $40, so that kind of helps, although I have 2 of the import games..

[quote name='Justin42']Yeah, I bought it, if for no other reason to prove there is a market for cool LE editions in the US. I really shouldn't have but I know if I didn't get it now I'd never see it. That said if it doesn't sell out fairly soon that point may not be made. ;) Although if this wasn't "US Only" I'm sure it would've been long gone very soon. (I actually bought right at midnight last night)

Glad I never bought the game before for $40, so that kind of helps, although I have 2 of the import games..[/QUOTE]

I hope they aren't Portable 1 and 2, 'cause apparently Fever is a mix of those two.

How is this not sold out yet? I figured it would've sold out almost immediately, being so limited.

I love DJ Max, but not this much. :lol:

[quote name='Rocko']How is this not sold out yet? I figured it would've sold out almost immediately, being so limited.

I love DJ Max, but not this much. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Hope this doesn't turn out into another MGS4 PS3 Gunmetal bundle fiasco where CAGs will start canceling their orders if this doesn't sell out in the next few days.

[quote name='normalmode']Hope this doesn't turn out into another MGS4 PS3 Gunmetal bundle fiasco where CAGs will start canceling their orders if this doesn't sell out in the next few days.[/QUOTE]

haha, wow, is that really what happened?
I'd certainly like for this to go up in value (or at least not LOSE immediately), but the package is cool enough that I don't planon canceling my order.

Maybe they'll just cancel our orders anyways because they forgot to put a limit on how many can be ordered. They're still up!! Either they screwed up or nobody cares for this at all.

[quote name='fairtrade']It probably really just isn't sold out yet. At that price I'd be more surprised if it were sold out.[/QUOTE]

This, especially considering that the price is $90 over the cost of the game by itself...

[quote name='zenintrude']This, especially considering that the price is $90 over the cost of the game by itself...[/quote]

Actually I'd think it would be sold out if the extras were super awesome, but after reading the description aside from the limited quantity factor the bundle sounds kind of "meh".

dood I want this so much!!!

my problem isnt money tho... it's SPACE!! I already ran out of space to keep games, and owning a Black Square LE does not help as it has its own dedicated floor space.

:bomb:

I need a bigger living area TT_TT

[quote name='JEKKI']dood I want this so much!!!

my problem isnt money tho... it's SPACE!! I already ran out of space to keep games, and owning a Black Square LE does not help as it has its own dedicated floor space.

:bomb:

I need a bigger living area TT_TT[/QUOTE]

Question: how much was the Black Square LE? comparable? What were the contents?
I guess what I'm asking is: Is this set on par with the Asian releases?

[quote name='saticoy']I just got the last 4. Sold out![/quote]

I'm a bemanistyle regular and I LOVE DJ Max series. Very fun, fantastic music, and addicting. So far I've owned Portable 2, Clazziquai, and Black Sqaure. I avoided buying FEVER because I was waiting for the LE. I don't really understand the mentality of people who buy more than one unless they're buying it for friends or planning on reselling it for more money (eBay). 125 is extremely limited, even though it's available ONLY in the US through bemanistyle. Unfortunately, they didn't even put a limit to how many you could purchase. I am pretty irritated that I missed out on this awesome LE...

[quote name='flam3_haz3']This will probably be a great flip, especially if there's only 125 available(well, sold out now)!!!;)[/QUOTE]

What would the minimum flipping price be to make a profit if it was through Ebay? I'm not criticizing the flippers, I'm just genuinely curious.

Taking to account the $145 you initially have to pay for, then there's listing fee, final value fee, Paypal fee. And there's packing and shipping cost (assuming you're using free shipping as an incentive to attract bidders). So that would be $160-$170? This is also assuming you're not going to open it.

I'm slightly torn. On one hand, i did buy 2 because i wanted to flip one on eBay, and it's understandable considering i might be able to get ~$500 (US only, only 125, and the japanese exclusives which were 1000 each sold for around ~$350-400). On the other hand, i always hate it when i see people like IIDX_Nyami that are true fans and missed out on it because others have hoarded them.

=/

[quote name='normalmode']What would the minimum flipping price be to make a profit if it was through Ebay? I'm not criticizing the flippers, I'm just genuinely curious.

Taking to account the $145 you initially have to pay for, then there's listing fee, final value fee, Paypal fee. And there's packing and shipping cost (assuming you're using free shipping as an incentive to attract bidders). So that would be $160-$170? This is also assuming you're not going to open it.[/quote]
It really all depends on the buyer and the date.

If I were to flip it, in a month from now(maybe longer, but I'm impatient) I would list it up as a BUY IT NOW price of $500 with Best Offer. Also, in the description I would note, in bold, only 125 were available and only in the US was it sold.
Well, that's just how I would do it. :applause:

Anyway, I would have certainly bit on this(I am a HUGE DJ Max fan, like others) but I don't have any spending money and now they're sold out. :cry:

[quote name='normalmode']What would the minimum flipping price be to make a profit if it was through Ebay? I'm not criticizing the flippers, I'm just genuinely curious.

Taking to account the $145 you initially have to pay for, then there's listing fee, final value fee, Paypal fee. And there's packing and shipping cost (assuming you're using free shipping as an incentive to attract bidders). So that would be $160-$170? This is also assuming you're not going to open it.[/QUOTE]
Assuming you're doing a free shipping auction starting at $0.01 that sells for $170, there would be a $.10 listing fee, $7.27 final value fee, assume a $5 shipping fee (and that's lowballing it), and about a $5.20 Paypal fee. So, that's $17.60 in fees, meaning you get a net of $152.4, a profit of $7.40.

IMO, the item would have to sell for at least $200 to get any worthwhile profit.

[quote name='Rocko']Assuming you're doing a free shipping auction starting at $0.01 that sells for $170, there would be a $.10 listing fee, $7.27 final value fee, assume a $5 shipping fee (and that's lowballing it), and about a $5.20 Paypal fee. So, that's $17.60 in fees, meaning you get a net of $152.4, a profit of $7.40.

IMO, the item would have to sell for at least $200 to get any worthwhile profit.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, just what I wanted to know. I guess CAG.com doesn't have a Flipping Calculator thread for sub-topics like this no?

[quote name='normalmode']Sweet, just what I wanted to know. I guess CAG.com doesn't have a Flipping Calculator thread for sub-topics like this no?[/QUOTE]

You can Google for eBay calculators. I even made my own in with Excel, but I wanted mine to be more complex.

A real calculator would also take into account inventory turnover (time to list, package, drive to the post office, etc.), opportunity cost, supplies (bubble mailers, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, hard cardboard boxes, etc.), taxes, possible interest rates (if you bought on leverage, but you can't afford to pay with in your 'n' time period), possible earnings (maybe you invested the money into another market) and any other contextual factors.

[quote name='opportunity777']You can Google for eBay calculators. I even made my own in with Excel, but I wanted mine to be more complex.

A real calculator would also take into account inventory turnover (time to list, package, drive to the post office, etc.), opportunity cost, supplies (bubble mailers, bubble wrap, packing peanuts, hard cardboard boxes, etc.), taxes, possible interest rates (if you bought on leverage, but you can't afford to pay with in your 'n' time period), possible earnings (maybe you invested the money into another market) and any other contextual factors.[/QUOTE]

Would you be interested in sharing your spreadsheet on Google docs? I'd Paypal you $5 for your trouble.

So, have any of the people that ordered this actually received some sort of order confirmation other than that initial paypal receipt? From what bemanistyle was saying, they were supposed to be ready to ship on the 25th (Granted it was a Saturday)

CIMG1614.jpg
CIMG1613.jpg

Are these guys retarded? only $1,200
http://cgi.ebay.com/DJ-MAX-FEVER-Li...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3ca137cefc

http://cgi.ebay.com/Very-rare-PSP-DJ-Max-Fever-THE-CREW-EDITION_W0QQitemZ260403233149QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item3ca13e017d&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C39%3A1%7C240%3A1318%7C301%3A1%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

Still haven't got mine in.. I think the case looks nice though. Can't believe people would attempt to sell that high..crazy

Aye, been checking my mail every day but still nothing aside from the usual assortment of bills, junk mail, and packages from gogamer :p

bread's done
Back