The "Yukino got new clothes" OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
Here it is! This is the After School Date clothing set, and Yukino is modeling it :) I also decided to get her the large bust piece since the top is fitted for it, so she's more buxom.

34i39tu.jpg

64osic.jpg

When I first put the top on her, I had her back to me, and I velcroed it shut. Then I turned her around to look at her, and the top was not on her properly at all. Her nipples were hanging out, and I was like NO! NO! NO! Speaking of nipples, the large bust has very large and erect nipples. They're so strikingly large...

Sony BDP-S350 is $150 on clearance at Target. (Blu-Ray player for those complaining about loud PS3s).

I still think you guys need to give up on the BC PS3s. New ones are whisper quiet.

I was going to complain that you should have waited until the other OTT was forced closed, TFN; but since it is a Chuplayer OTT, I approve your move.

BTW: I can't be the only one that, when I first read this, imagined Chuplayer waving his finger at the doll while saying "NO NO NO!" as if he was admonishing her for being a harlot with exposed nipples.

That is a tight shirt.

It had like 40 posts over 500, Plume. You don't close an OTT until a new one is up. Sorry, but thems the rules.

[quote name='seanr1221']I didn't know TMK was at the Punch-Out!! event at the Nintendo store[/QUOTE]
That white guy on the right?

If one wore that shirt without pants, it'd look it'd have a penis shin for the left leg.

Provided it wasn't being worn by a female...

I don't think it's terrible like Mox, Brak and TFN thought, but it's not amazing either.

It reminds me of WoW without real people running around. You go around, killing mindless badguys, collecting loot and taking on a ton of simple quests.

I most likely won't keep it though. I'd have to invest too much time into it, and I'd rather be playing Gears/Fallout.

But just try it yourself, not like you're paying for it. What do you have to lose?

Thanks Sean.

-----

Terminator Salvation has real easy cheese. 80pts for each level you beat and 100/180 for beating it on certain difficulties.

I felt like a fucking chump when I was thirty minutes into Sacred 2.

The character select screen blew my fucking mind, man...

Here's the process:

- Played the game for about thirty minutes - jaw wide open.
- Ejected the disc.
- Legit slid the disc under my couch.
- Removed the game from my Played Games history.

From SeanR1308293

Temp, when I saw your message, you had already logged off XBL.

When do you think you'll get rid of CoD?
Sureeee. You were just too busy playing your anime games.

I'll get rid of COD when I get rid of my 360.

Unless it's BC with the 720.

Puma create a new thread titled: "Just got my first pussy and have some questions".....

Well it'd be funny if you'd actually gotten some and created that thread.....

[quote name='Wolve11']Munch did you see my reply in the last ott about sammy drives?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I need the old FW from the last drive, right? I found a guy selling one on craigslist for $50, but the drive is won't spin up or anything. I don't think I'll be able to upgrade the drive in it.

I just need an xbox :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back