The "Yukino got new clothes" OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Can't you afford one with the profit you'll make from selling your PS3, munch?[/QUOTE]

Well, as of right now the picture looks like ass on both HD DVDs and Blu-Rays. I don't think it's a problem with my TV. I'm updating with the latest FWs right now to see if I can fix it.

[quote name='munch']Hey manthing, I just picked up a BH200 at Fry's for $160. :cool: Bye-bye PS3.[/QUOTE]

Sick. I didn't think that it was still sold @ retail. Which is why I jumped when I saw it @ BB.

[quote name='zewone']Sell me Pan's :br: Mangthang.
[/QUOTE]

Probably. I'll more than likely sell most of my red2blu order anyway.

[quote name='munch']Well, as of right now the picture looks like ass on both HD DVDs and Blu-Rays. I don't think it's a problem with my TV. I'm updating with the latest FWs right now to see if I can fix it.[/QUOTE]

It's your TV munch. Before I upgraded the frimwarez the only problem with my BH200 was the shitty DVD performance. I had *0* problems with :hd: or :br:.

Yeah, that's what I kind of think. Blu Rays and HD DVDs look flawless before, though. Now skin looks all weird and there are jaggies everywhere. I don't know. It's hard to recalibrate the TV and make it look nice.

[quote name='munch']Yeah, that's what I kind of think. Blu Rays and HD DVDs look flawless before, though. Now skin looks all weird and there are jaggies everywhere. I don't know. It's hard to recalibrate the TV and make it look nice.[/QUOTE]

I dunno what's going on, but the 360 add-on/PS3 looked the same as the BH200 on stock firmware.

*shrug*

Sean, Golden Axe went back up to $5.

:whistle2:/

You know...when you skip a year edging your grass (I lost my electric edger and just found it the other day), it's a real pain in the ass to get it done once it's overgrown.

And who the fuck wires a house so that the living room (where I plugged the outdoor extension cord) outlets are on the same circuit as the washer and drier on the opposite side of the basement? Of course, I was out of 20amp fuses and had to go get more. (That's what I get for trying to multi-task and do laundry and yardwork at the same time. :bomb:)

One of my next major projects is to re-wire the house to bring it up to code. I'm making sure that the washer, drier and basement fridge are on their own dedicated circuit.

ManThang...did you read the newest Walking Dead yet?

I wasn't so shocked at the Ben/ Billy thing as I was just happy they finally got rid of the twins. They've been there since damn near the beginning and have barely done anything. Every time they would appear in the background, I'd think, "Oh yeah...I forgot about them."

And fucking A...I love Carl. He's one of my favorite characters...

[quote name='manthing']I dunno what's going on, but the 360 add-on/PS3 looked the same as the BH200 on stock firmware.

*shrug*

Sean, Golden Axe went back up to $5.

:whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I changed some settings on my TV, and now it looks fantastic. It's really weird that I had change so much. Anyway, I'm happy with it now. Anyone want to buy a 60gb PS3 :cool:

[quote name='PlumeNoir']ManThang...did you read the newest Walking Dead yet?

I wasn't so shocked at the Ben/ Billy thing as I was just happy they finally got rid of the twins. They've been there since damn near the beginning and have barely done anything. Every time they would appear in the background, I'd think, "Oh yeah...I forgot about them."

And fucking A...I love Carl. He's one of my favorite characters...
[/QUOTE]

Yeah I did. That negro preacher is gonna fuck the surviviors before they reach DC. :whistle2:\

And that kid thing was telegraphed 10(?) issues ago when the kid killed the cat.

I just wish things moved faster in that comic.

Red Lantern Kat= $$$

[quote name='manthing']
Yeah I did. That negro preacher is gonna fuck the surviviors before they reach DC. :whistle2:\

And that kid thing was telegraphed 10(?) issues ago when the kid killed the cat.

I just wish things moved faster in that comic.

Red Lantern Kat= $$$[/QUOTE]

Dex Star, the rage kitty, kicks ass. I was just re-reading FC: Rage of the Red Lanterns again this morning, where he comes up and punks out a GL and a Sinestro. As a cat-owner, I know how much they love to vomit anyway, so it makes perfect sense to me.

I heard a rumor that Ch'p
might come back as a Black Lantern....

Walking Dead does move kinda slow, especially when you read several issues at once, but it works for me.
Yeah, that preacher is definitely working with the hunters. There's no way he's been on his own, even barracaded and well stocked, and still look at healthy and clean as he does.

And I still think Eugene is full of shit, and that radio doesn't even work.

I think I'm gonna go ahead and get that GeoWars 2 from that ebay guy. Good choice?

I just got my d?ckhead caught in my zipper. FML.

I'd really like to prestige once more before MW2 comes out. That was really fun. Haven't had a nice session like that in months.

Wolve, if the military came out with this super secret program of bio-upgrades that would make you a killing machine would you let them upgrade you?

[quote name='PlumeNoir']Dex Star, the rage kitty, kicks ass. I was just re-reading FC: Rage of the Red Lanterns again this morning, where he comes up and punks out a GL and a Sinestro. As a cat-owner, I know how much they love to vomit anyway, so it makes perfect sense to me.

[/QUOTE]

dexstar1.jpg

[quote name='tiredfornow']I'll probably have them removed for saying this.. but thanks to whoever unblocked my tagging privileges. :][/QUOTE]

I still don't have mine, which is insane, because I'VE NEVER TAGGED.

Linkin or someone else, give me back my tagging privileges, since they were removed for no reason other than that I post in the OTT.

You should make a big fuss about it in the Feedback forum, princessmononoke. You're not usually an ???hole like the rest of us so maybe they'll answer you.

Maybe. I mean, look, I don't even want to tag. But I know, and I know you guys know, that the only reason I can't tag is because of where I post.

[quote name='zewone']I guess stoneface found something to do with those cardboard DOOM masks.

video

DOOM nominated for the best rolled L's, and they wonder how he handle stress so well[/QUOTE]

I want a cardboard DOOM mask. I would wear it randomly when I go to mix it up with the homies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back