The "Yukino got new clothes" OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='munch']Does anyone want Little Big Planet or Warhawk? They're in my TL now.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in LBP. I would like to get it eventually. But for now .. sleep. Night all.

[quote name='Maklershed']I might be interested in LBP. I would like to get it eventually. But for now .. sleep. Night all.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Just let me know if you do.

52397477-31b787839d-o.jpg
???

Dammit, i think a bracket on my braces came loose. I can't believe my orthodontist charges $30 to replace these things.

Breaking Bad this week was really good.

---

Anyone have any suggestions for a deal on padded 6x9 envelopes? $1.80 for three is kind of a rip.

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Knock your old lady up?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

I am currently pursuing this girl. Earlier tonight, her friend, whom I've hung out with, IM'ed me and asked if I was pursuing her. He then told me that he was also pursuing her, and then said a lot of super crazy, kind of creepy stuff. Now I have to call this girl tomorrow, see what's up, and basically act quicker than I was originally going to.

Oh, I also have to make sure that no one is really endangered here, seeing as the dude was talking about suicide and doing things that are, as he described, "very illegal."

So no, as far I know, no one is pregnant. But now I have to try to prevent a whole bunch of drama, which is just really annoying.

Morning, OTT.

Really got into Fallout 3 again this weekend...so much so, that I blew my World of Warcraft raid off to play it. :shock:

[quote name='Maklershed']There's a WoW reference/item/achievement in the Wolverine game. :)[/QUOTE]

Activision seems to be doing that a lot lately. There are even some Activision easter eggs in WoW quests and locations too. Pretty :cool: if you ask me.

[quote name='Maklershed']There's a WoW reference/item/achievement in the Wolverine game. :)[/QUOTE]

I missed that one. :cry: The portal one was pretty funny though.

[quote name='Number83']Hey, OTT...Lunch is on me today:

http://flatbreadmelts.digiorno.movies.msn.com/coupon.aspx

Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery...;)
[/QUOTE]

Sweet. That will come in handy at some point I'm sure. Thanks.

I'm awake before 9am, which is strange enough. Class at 11 and my girlfriend was supposed to have brought me lunch today, if not, that bitch is goin' be huuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnggggrrrrrrryyyyyyy.

Oh and more tomatoes today!

I would laugh my ass off if someone found a way to use copied covers. Just giving the machine empty cases with printed artwork. That's assuming it even scans bar codes.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Liquid 2']Manthing: how did you install Windows 7 on your netbook? USB drive?[/QUOTE]

I tried this method:

http://rickatnight11.com/?p=181

I had my vLite install all ready to go, but for some reason the CMD wouldn't let me partition my USB drive. So I said fuck it, and burned the RC .iso to a disc and installed via external DVD.

I really need to do a vLite install though, as the RC takes up ~7GB of HDD space. My vLite was ~2GB.

I'll probably try the method Trak used next.

There's a Lost reference/cheese too.

Man! Now I can't find my little clicker thing for my chemistry class (They use it to ask a couple questions, have people answer them via the clicker and take attendance with it). I haven't taken it out of my book bag in about 6 months and now I can't find it :(.

I woke up with a baseball bat sized morning wood and knocked over a cup of apple juice with it. I didn't have time to clean it up, but my keyboard and mouse are going to be so sticky and probably broken when I get home. >:[

I drink apple juice before I go to sleep, man. Helps me sleep.
---
Lame. I had a five star thread going until some nobody messed it all up. :whistle2:|

[quote name='manthing']Why is Bionic Commando still showing up as 800 points on the Marketplace site?

:bomb:[/QUOTE]

I know. I want it to drop already!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back