The "Yukino got new clothes" OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its like an hour or two longer than Wanted, Wolve. If you rush through everything on easy, you can beat it in 4 hours or so. :lol:

Just gotta play it on Hard once for the 1000/1000 too.

I've never heard of either XBLA game that is coming out this week (Blazing Birds and Gel: Set & Match). One of them, Blazing Birds, was apparently a runner-up to Dishwasher in the Dream Build Play competition.

[quote name='Wolve11']Bayxter I should have your 120 gb HDD sent out today if I can find a box to send it in.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!

I'll be playing Broken Steel in no time. :cool:

Holy shit I just noticed that the place where I'm going next week is the same city in which ~hotshotx lives.
Oh the opportunities....

I actually just got back from the post office. Wish I had time to do something funny with the box or include something cool but I was in a hurry.

I don't know. I want to do it as a bundle. It will have 2 six axis controllers, Little Big Planet, Uncharted, the Ratchet & Clank game, Warhawk, and some PSN games: R&C, echochrome, pixel junk eden, that waverace game. I'll even throw in an HDMI cable, Katamari Damaci, and God of War 2. What's it worth, you think?

You're right. I need to forget about the xbox and focus on playing all of those great PS3 games. 2009 is the YEAR OF THE PS3!

I need people to send me a copy of mgs4 and lbp.

Actually who am I kidding, I played killzone2 once before unplugging my ps3 again.

Are you kidding, LP?

Wii just got Majora's Mask!
cthulhu.gif

What do you think the announcement is going to be Zew?

MGS5 would be nice. But I doubt it is that.

I am hoping it is that Kojima/Suda 51 collaboration game.

I see a 5 in the background of that screen Zew posted.

[quote name='manthing']I tried this method:

http://rickatnight11.com/?p=181

I had my vLite install all ready to go, but for some reason the CMD wouldn't let me partition my USB drive. So I said fuck it, and burned the RC .iso to a disc and installed via external DVD.

I really need to do a vLite install though, as the RC takes up ~7GB of HDD space. My vLite was ~2GB.[/QUOTE]Alright; thanks. The beginning part looks exactly like every other guide online has looked like. I'm going to install RC1 on my X60, which lacks a drive, so I wanted to see what you did.

[quote name='zewone']It's definitely MGS related. I'm guessing it's MGS5.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I could see Kojima throwing in tags like that just to excite fanboys.

I mean, it has only been like one year since MGS4 came out right? I highly doubt they would announce MGS5 this quickly.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but I could see Kojima throwing in tags like that just to excite fanboys.

I mean, it has only been like one year since MGS4 came out right? I highly doubt they would announce MGS5 this quickly.[/QUOTE]

It's not that early. It's just an announcement. The game likely wouldn't be out for a year or two.

[quote name='darthbudge']Yeah, but I could see Kojima throwing in tags like that just to excite fanboys.

I mean, it has only been like one year since MGS4 came out right? I highly doubt they would announce MGS5 this quickly.[/QUOTE]

360 port.

[quote name='Moxio']Isn't the MGS series supposed to be done? Granted I never played 4, so...[/QUOTE]
No, it's the end of Snake's story. Raiden's the rumored new focus for the series after Kojima's GDC presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back