"my daddy ate my eyes."

Rusty Ghia

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
This has got to be one of the worst things that I've ever read. A father is accused of biting out his 4-year old son's eye and mutilating the other one. Evidently, he was on PCP, attacked his son, then started to hack at his own legs with an axe.

Hell in a handbasket, folks.

if that kid can actually forgive his dad he should get a free pass into heaven. that said i hope his dad gets toutured, raped and mutilated in prison for decades.

[quote name='JJSP']You can be charged with "mayhem"?[/QUOTE]
. . and even aggravated mayhem in some states. It's not the general connotation for the word, but [FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1][FONT=Arial,Helvetica][SIZE=-1]when a person "unlawfully and maliciously deprives a human being of a member of his body, or disables, disfigures, or renders it useless, or cuts or disables the tongue, or puts out an eye, or slits the nose, ear, or lip . . ."
[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Crazy stuff going on in the world today.[quote name='GuilewasNK']Here's a another example of why people shouldn't fuck with PCP.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Lurch
[/QUOTE]Dang. :hot:

I'm not sure what I'd do if I saw a 6'7" naked dude covered with blood in the middle of the street. Probably peep through the shades and giggle until I realized it was blood. :|

[quote name='Pookymeister']i'm taking this as the kid was blind before this happened then?[/QUOTE]

Why would you say that? It mentions that doctors aren't sure he will regain his sight in his right eye. He can't regain sight that he didn't have.

Terrible story.

I hope the kid heals up. That dad needs to be shot by a firing squad.

[quote name='StarKnightX']Why would you say that? It mentions that doctors aren't sure he will regain his sight in his right eye. He can't regain sight that he didn't have.

Terrible story.[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the OP's link actually. I was linked to another news story from someone's facebook entitled "Blind Bakersfield boy : 'Daddy ate my eyes'" that didn't mention vision repair attempts.

But either way , it's still horrible.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I didn't read the OP's link actually. I was linked to another news story from someone's facebook entitled "Blind Bakersfield boy : 'Daddy ate my eyes'" that didn't mention vision repair attempts.

But either way , it's still horrible.[/QUOTE]

I didn't read the OP link originally either. It was after you mentioned that that I followed the link.

Hearing that you saw the story headline elsewhere makes a bit more sense though.

Wow...just...wow.

Don't worry, if this dude goes to prison (I say 'if' only because of how messed up the courts can be), he probably won't last long if they put him in GP. Believe it or not, there is a general code in prison; people that fuck with kids usually are "dealt with" by other inmates.

this is the first story i read yesterday when I woke up. I've been in a bad mood ever since then.. This is by far the worst thing I could ever imagine happening to someone.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Y'all are gonna disagree, but the dude needs treatment more than he needs punishment.[/QUOTE]

Treatment for what? He isn't high anymore so what the fuck is there to treat other than his ass to a slow painful death?

Long term PCP use induces schizophrenia like symptoms in people. At this point, this $$$$a is probably legit more out of control than in control.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Long term PCP use induces schizophrenia like symptoms in people. At this point, this $$$$a is probably legit more out of control than in control.[/QUOTE]

Then this $$$$a needs a legit heart stoppage.

[quote name='souljah420']wow that is fuckd up![/QUOTE]

No, the pool pump that ripped a 6-year old's intestines out of her is fucked up.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Long term PCP use induces schizophrenia like symptoms in people. At this point, this $$$$a is probably legit more out of control than in control.[/QUOTE]

Oh, well. He should have thought of that before choosing to do PCP. Off to prison where he'll get beat everyday it is!

That poor kid will never be whole again, but the only thing you can really do to battle this kind of crap is to raise your kids right; love them, build a sense of self-worth and teach them about the sanctity of life. The waste of human life that this guy is results from shitty parenting.

[quote name='HowStern']Oh, well. He should have thought of that before choosing to do PCP. Off to prison where he'll get beat everyday it is![/QUOTE]
I'm absolutely 100% sure he didn't know that before he started using PCP.

Education and treatment are what are needed to prevent things like this from happening. Since these drugs have been banned and are socially taboo subjects, the amount of misinformation and lack of information about them is outstanding.

I also noticed that everyone here in this thread is super quick to get high and mighty and call for this man's death and such, while completely ignoring how child services left the kid with him for years despite the man's history of abuse and criminal record. No one gives a shit about how his mom heard him calling for help and how she left, either.

I'm seeing way more manufactured outrage in this thread than anything else. :whistle2:?

[quote name='Liquid 2']I'm absolutely 100% sure he didn't know that before he started using PCP.
[/QUOTE]

Not knowing the side effects of an illegal drug before taking it does not make him a victim.

[quote name='HowStern']Not knowing the side effects of an illegal drug before taking it does not make him a victim.[/QUOTE]
You're equating a legal wrong with a moral wrong. That's a pretty terrifying way of thinking.

And you also had no response to the rest of my post.
5xijc5.gif

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're equating a legal wrong with a moral wrong. That's a pretty terrifying way of thinking.

And you also had no response to the rest of my post.
5xijc5.gif
[/QUOTE]

I'm equating a bad decision with a bad decision. He chose to do illegal drugs around his kids. But, yeah, I brought up legality because you did first. You said he shouldn't be held liable criminally but should be treated psychologically and educated.

But he's not insane, he was on illegal drugs. Maybe they caused insanity but that's moot. He chose to break the law and take them.

The fact that you think his irresponsible uneducated decision making makes him the victim is the real terrifying thinking.
No one forced him to do PCP, the craziest bat shit insane drug ever.

The rest of your post was something about "the majority of the replies." I can't speak for the majority.

yeah..after I read that article I looked at my 2 year old son and tried to imagine what could make me bite the eyes out of his head as he screamed at his daddy who is suppossed to be his protector and immediatley thought this guy needs a LONG and VERY painful death

so, Liquid, fuck your bullshit treatment which will cost taxpayer dollars for a long time and cut to the chase...this piece of shit needs to die

[quote name='HowStern']I'm equating a bad decision with a bad decision. He chose to do illegal drugs around his kids. But, yeah, I brought up legality because you did first. You said he shouldn't be held liable criminally but should be treated psychologically and educated.

But he's not insane, he was on illegal drugs. Maybe they caused insanity but that's moot. He chose to break the law and take them.

The fact that you think his irresponsible uneducated decision making makes him the victim is the real terrifying thinking.
No one forced him to do PCP, the craziest bat shit insane drug ever.

The rest of your post was something about "the majority of the replies." I can't speak for the majority.[/QUOTE]You're still doing it. You're claiming that the drug is bad because it's illegal, which you really shouldn't do.
By that logic, are all Schedule I drugs terrible? Is weed awful? Most people would say it's not.
How about ibogaine? It's an extremely powerful entheogen, but it has massive potential for treating people with addictions to things like cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and more. But it's Schedule I; it has to be terrible!

I think that, rather than building up this ridiculous social stigma against drugs that is out there (just look at Malik, for example) by waging the costly and useless drug war that our country is shitting its money into, it makes more sense to focus on educating people of the uses and especially of the risks of these drugs and to treat those that need to be treated.

But he was on a Schedule I drug. fuck that guy, right?

Education like I'm advocating is a preventative measure; if people know how something like PCP will fuck them, then most would probably avoid it like the plague.
Treatment is to help those who have made these mistakes and to give them a chance to really do better for themselves and society.
Check out this excellent post in the Vs forum detailing some stats about drug use in Portugal after they made drug penalties administrative (and check out the white paper it links to): http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5853939&postcount=73
One of the reasons why things improved so much there was because of the "enhanced ability of the Portuguese government to offer treatment programs to its citizens—enhancements made possible, for numerous reasons, by decriminalization" (fourth page of the linked paper).

I never said he was the victim, but there are better ways to deal with him and people like him than to imprison them for life or to kill them, adn there are certainly better ways of dealing with the drug "problem" in general.

[quote name='Malik112099']yeah..after I read that article I looked at my 2 year old son and tried to imagine what could make me bite the eyes out of his head as he screamed at his daddy who is suppossed to be his protector and immediatley thought this guy needs a LONG and VERY painful death

so, Liquid, fuck your bullshit treatment which will cost taxpayer dollars for a long time and cut to the chase...this piece of shit needs to die[/QUOTE]:rofl:@you thinking that jailing a dude for life, or even executing him with how the process is, is cheaper than treating him.
All you've got is your manufactured outrage. No reasoning or logic at all.
5xijc5.gif

And like I said in my previous post, why aren't you shouting your RAGE at child services, who had opportunities to take the child, or the man's ex-wife who heard the child's calls for help and abandoned him?

[quote name='Liquid 2']You're still doing it. You're claiming that the drug is bad because it's illegal, which you really shouldn't do.
By that logic, are all Schedule I drugs terrible? Is weed awful? Most people would say it's not.
How about ibogaine? It's an extremely powerful entheogen, but it has massive potential for treating people with addictions to things like cocaine, heroin, alcohol, and more. But it's Schedule I; it has to be terrible!

I think that, rather than building up this ridiculous social stigma against drugs that is out there (just look at Malik, for example) by waging the costly and useless drug war that our country is shitting its money into, it makes more sense to focus on educating people of the uses and especially of the risks of these drugs and to treat those that need to be treated.

But he was on a Schedule I drug. fuck that guy, right?

Education like I'm advocating is a preventative measure; if people know how something like PCP will fuck them, then most would probably avoid it like the plague.
Treatment is to help those who have made these mistakes and to give them a chance to really do better for themselves and society.
Check out this excellent post in the Vs forum detailing some stats about drug use in Portugal after they made drug penalties administrative (and check out the white paper it links to): http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5853939&postcount=73
One of the reasons why things improved so much there was because of the "enhanced ability of the Portuguese government to offer treatment programs to its citizens—enhancements made possible, for numerous reasons, by decriminalization" (fourth page of the linked paper).
[/QUOTE]

Marijuana isn't illegal in my state. At least personal possession. Large amounts are because they think you are selling it. I don't know what backwards state you live in.

But, I still think it would be awful to do around children. This guy chose to do PCP near his kid. We all know what happened next. I wasn't speaking on moral ground either. Why would I mention jail for something morally wrong? Hence my "illegal" drug point. I was pointing out why he should go to jail not get treatment. Although, yeah, it's morally wrong to do PCP around your kid if you didn't know.

Sorry but Liquid is right, you guys are all channel 5 news drones. You'll say "oh god how awful" and not think about the real problem after that. Some quick tips: a life in prison sentence is cheaper than execution for tax payers, treatment is actually the cheapest option and the most likely to succeed.

[quote name='willardhaven']Sorry but Liquid is right, you guys are all channel 5 news drones. You'll say "oh god how awful" and not think about the real problem after that. Some quick tips: a life in prison sentence is cheaper than execution for tax payers, treatment is actually the cheapest option and the most likely to succeed.[/QUOTE]

Rule number one to get your point across, make fun of the other person.

I'm not saying you're wrong but I'm not saying the so called "News drones" are wrong either. This guy is a fail dad and an idiot for taking PCP around the house. He should be treated for mental illness and be on probation for 5-10 years after that. I hope his wife leaves him and takes the kid.

bread's done
Back