Lunch time OTT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breakfast for lunch doesn't sound bad, Mrs. Winners does theirs all day.

I just noticed that the library got in a copy of Batman: Heart of Hush.

You should have a double double :drool::

in-n-out.jpg

[quote name='JolietJake']Mail me some in and out Linkin.[/QUOTE]

:whistle2:k

Better idea...I'll go there for lunch and eat one in your honor :D

[quote name='Moxio']In n Out's not even that good at all.[/QUOTE]

Better than most other fast food chains, though that isn't saying a ton. They were enjoyable the two times I had them though.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Better than most other fast food chains, though that isn't saying a ton. They were enjoyable the two times I had them though.[/QUOTE]
Five Guys > In-N-Out

They actually have locations on the West Coast now, so check them out.

[quote name='cmart05']Five Guys > In-N-Out

They actually have locations on the West Coast now, so check them out.[/QUOTE]

Yea, shit, I just randomly checked and there's one in Renton. I may have to grab the friends and mini-roadtrip down.

[quote name='cmart05']Five Guys > In-N-Out
[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

No fucking way.

Five Guys is the most overrated POS burger chain ever.

I mean they fuck up fried onions. What kind of retard fucks up fried onions?

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

No fucking way.

I mean they fuck up fried onions. What kind of retard fucks up fried onions?[/QUOTE]

It may be a regional thing, because in Philadelphia they won a "Best of Philly" for Best Burger. In Philly, they take that award seriously.

Personally speaking, I have never had one.

[quote name='manthing']:rofl:

No fucking way.

I mean they fuck up fried onions. What kind of retard fucks up fried onions?[/QUOTE]

lol @ five-guys being more overrated than in-n-out :rofl:

[quote name='Moxio']Zero you're still in WA? You're not going back to NY?[/QUOTE]

Yea, I'm sticking around. This is where all the jobs are (and the missus too), so until I can't afford it or I get a job elsewhere, I'm sticking it out here.

Morning OTT.

I am going to Houston this sunday, and right by where I am going is a Five Guys Burger place. I hope I can get a chance to eat there.

I was just helping my grandma bring in all the groceries and accidentally knocked over a pitcher of tea and spilled a good liter + all over the floor. Fun.

[quote name='Moxio']I know you don't think so Zero, and I'm sorry you don't, but I love WA. :cool:[/QUOTE]

In all honesty, it's not as bad as I say it is. It could be a LOT worse (I'm looking at you Boregon). But it's not home (like NY) and it doesn't feel really alive (like San Francisco did). It'll due for now, but I really hope this ain't permanent.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I think i'm going to get lawn tickets for Blink-One Eighty-Two

EDIT: So much for that idea...completely sold out :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

You dodged a bullet there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back