The "I think Rokk0 could beat up corrosivefrost with darthbudge's baby arm" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiredfornow

Banned
darthbudge's baby arm is probably really lethal. A bit under developed, but not as bad as a HumanSn?tcher claw. I'd bet money on him. Anyway, I bet money on some vatos fighting once and even though I won the bet, the vato in charge of the pool got expelled the next day for swallowing a tab of roches and punching some teachers trying to calm him down to take his algebra test. Best 20 bucks I never saw. :cry:

I have got this gland under my chin that is swollen, and it makes me nervous even though I know it is probably nothing.

I hate my hypochondriac tendencies...

[quote name='darthbudge']I have got this gland under my chin that is swollen, and it makes me nervous even though I know it is probably nothing.

I hate my hypochondriac tendencies...[/QUOTE]

You're probably dying.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Mary Elizabeth Winstead from Death Proof, SofaKingKool.[/QUOTE]

I have no recollection of her getting out of the car like that. Need to watch again...

[quote name='darthbudge']I have got this gland under my chin that is swollen, and it makes me nervous even though I know it is probably nothing.

I hate my hypochondriac tendencies...[/QUOTE]
It's called your Adam's apple. Welcome to puberty!

[quote name='manthing']I really hate this state's politicians[/QUOTE]

Please bitch, try living in NY. I'd be a fucking millionaire if I didn't have to pay taxes.

[quote name='Sofa King Kool']You're probably dying.
[/QUOTE]

I know. It is probably a fast growing cancer. :cry:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']It's called your Adam's apple. Welcome to puberty![/QUOTE]

:lol:

I was editing it into the last post, Temp, but as I was saying..
http://i27.tinypic.com/ebc7qe.jpg
Love when that happens. :lol:

[quote name='Temporaryscars']Please bitch, try living in NY. I'd be a fucking millionaire if I didn't have to pay taxes.[/QUOTE]

Stuart Smalley is my fucking senator, and the governor is a stupid douche.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Did you vote for either Jesse Ventura or Al Franken, manthing?[/QUOTE]

I wasn't living here in '98, and I voted for 3rd party candidate Dean Barkley last fall.

!

New YF360G offers that seem to actually be good, and it looks like Be@rbrick series 18 is out. Cool and cool. Gotta comb eBay for the ones I want.

n152500659_30577135_7441896.jpg

Two of the Be@rbricks I want are expensive. :[

Like $20 BIN, which is ridiculous. Guess I'll wait it out, since the series just came out.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was editing it into the last post, Temp, but as I was saying..
Love when that happens. :lol:[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='Mojimbo']Should have voted Republican, Temporaryscars.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't matter at the local level. NY is infamous for corrupt politicians on both sides.

[quote name='tiredfornow']I was editing it into the last post, Temp, but as I was saying..
Love when that happens. :lol:[/QUOTE]

DAMN. :applause:

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Saint's Row 2, Banky.[/QUOTE]
Nice. I've kinda wanted to play that one, especially seeing the ninjas vs. pirates video.

If I were to to buy one of the Fallout 3 DLC's now, and hold of on the other till I could :cool: it, should I get Point Lookout or Broken Steel?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back