Amazon $10 off Wii Sport Resort codes

vd0man

CAGiversary!
Nintendo is sending out post cards with $10 off codes for Wii Sport Resort at Amazon. I already have the game so I'll give my code away here. If anyone else wants to give away their code feel free. IF YOU USE A CODE PLEASE POST IN THIS TREAD THAT YOU HAVE USED IT.

EDIT: Code has been used.

Last edited by a moderator:
"This offer has not yet begun. Please refer to the details in your promotional offer for further information."

I gave it a shot, but thanks for trying OP. Just a little too soon it appears.

Well the post card doesn't mention any specific start date, just that it expires on Septmber 15, 2009.

I got the same message from my postcard that the offer has not started yet. But it doesn't say a start date either. Oh well, I'll just wait.

Man, this sucks. I literally bought this game 2 days ago, now I see this. I knew I should have waited longer for a nintendo game.

"This offer has not yet begun. Please refer to the details in your promotional offer for further information."
no date on when it starts

I got it when it was on the Ebay Daily Deal last week - 8% Bing.com cash back - 1.5% Paypal debit card cash back + free shipping. I think it ended up being around $35 ?

Aw, if anyone gets one, I'd appreciate it if they can pass it on to me.

I've been on the fence about it...but $46 - $4.60 ECA - $10 coupon code puts it down to just barely over $30, which is the sweet spot for me on this.

Anyone know who these codes go to in the first place?

Edit: Nevermind, it was answered in the other thread (maybe here too slightly)

I'll take one if anyone wants to PM. I should have received a card but did not. Anyone know when they went out to people? Thanks in advance!

The begging is pretty sad. But I might as well join the sadness. ;^) Would happily take a PM'd code if anyone has a spare. I can give in return. How about a winning entry in the Pepsi Rock Band contest? You can redeem either for a song for the 360 or PS3 (from those available at pepsirockband.com) or for 200 Wii points which you can use for a song or not.

I'll take a code if anyone has a spare. I thought I was going to get a card too but did not. PM me. Thanks!

i think its Nintendo. if someone can send me a code plz PM it to me. I want to order Wii Sports Resort now and I dont want to wait for my code. Whenever I get my code, I will post it here for those that need it or simply PM it to someone.

Dang...wonder if they only sent out codes to a select number of people. Have my options for them to send me e-mails (and it's been that way for a very long time), and got the Platinum status on Club Nintendo this year, but I still haven't gotten jack. Well, I did get some general little promotion for Wii Sports Resort, but nothing with any Amazon code.

For anyone that got these, does the card look any different than a normal postcard? I would hate if I already got it and just thought it was junk, or nothing special.

[quote name='wjhard63']Here's the code I received in the mail:

XAZ9-QSHHXN-Q8UYN6

Enjoy![/QUOTE]

Used - thank you!

I have a code. First non-lurking member to PM me, gets it. So, you better have a good itrader number, longevity as a member and post count. :lol:

[quote name='mer71']I have a code. First non-lurking member to PM me, gets it. So, you better have a good itrader number, longevity as a member and post count. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Code gone.

bread's done
Back