The "why can't I be you?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of feel bad for recommending a dirty Japanese movie where a lady gets an egg inserted into her vag!na and does other unspeakable things, seanr1221. Three more accessible, contemporary movies that I would recommend are Bottle Rocket, The Last Emperor and Chungking Express. I especially liked that last one. If you want to try an older movie check out 400 Blows.

---

Have you seen the Malcom in the Middle with Hayden, tiredfornoww? :0(

[quote name='Mojimbo']
---

Have you seen the Malcom in the Middle with Hayden, tiredfornoww? :0([/QUOTE]Which one? There are a few. She's super gross in that show. :/

The first one, I guess. It was on last week. It's kind of mindblowing see her in that and in Remember the Titans.

---

Gross, some asshole is going to post that 311 cover now.

I was pretty surprised to find out that Malcolm in the Middle was actually a good show. I really hate Frankie Munez though.

God, I hate Blink182.

Any of you get in the MAG beta?

Reminds me of Battlefield, except for the fact that there's 128 v 128 instead of 12 v 12.

Well, I got to play for a little bit before the server crashed. The gameplay itself isn't bad.

I really like the intensity of having so many players. It reminds of Battlefield but on a much, much grander scale.

[quote name='JolietJake']Why does sony hate making consoles that stack well with other electronics?[/QUOTE]

What the fuck? Is it 1982 still?

[quote name='Liquid 2']Have fun in Japan, CK.

If you could get me like $20 of Japanese candy and 5 of those pea pod things, that'd be great.[/QUOTE]

What are "pea pods"?

I don't get why the MAG beta wasn't a 2GB download upfront and not with this stupid in-game update that means I can't do anything else until it's done. At least I don't have to start over if I get an error.

Having mixed feelings on the Slim. I'd kinda like one but I'd hate to give up BC. Its so nice popping in a PS2 game every now and then without going through the hassle of hooking up a PS2.

[quote name='Liquid 2']Have fun in Japan, CK.

If you could get me like $20 of Japanese candy and 5 of those pea pod things, that'd be great.[/QUOTE]

One for me please. :)

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I don't get why the MAG beta wasn't a 2GB download upfront and not with this stupid in-game update that means I can't do anything else until it's done. At least I don't have to start over if I get an error.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Will you post a photograph of your set up, JolietJake?[/QUOTE]
Not right now, i hate the way it is at the moment. That's one reason why i'm building this desk. I'll post pics once i ahve everything the way i want it.

Order #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $299.99
Shipping & Handling: $9.48
Super Saver Discount: -$9.48
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Credit Upon Ship: -$0.00
------
Total for this Order: $299.99

Delivery estimate: We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
1 "PlayStation 3 120 GB (Slim)"
Video Game; $299.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC Because of Pre-order Price Guarantee, you might pay less. Why?

[quote name='darthbudge']Enjoy Japan, CK.

Take some pics for us if you can.[/QUOTE]
eh, i'm not leaving till thursday. i just posted that song because mojimbo said 311 so i was thinking of the beautiful disaster song which then reminded me that i liked slightly stoopid's leaving on a jet plane cover.

oh and i'll be doing a travel blog along with my brother. it was a little "deal" with our parents. they bought us a netbook on the condition that we would use it to skype them and post a travel blog.

[quote name='TheRock88']How did you guys get in the MAG beta?[/QUOTE]
I'm in the GAP.
[quote name='Mojimbo']Order #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: FREE Super Saver Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $299.99
Shipping & Handling: $9.48
Super Saver Discount: -$9.48
Pre-order Guarantee: -$0.00
Credit Upon Ship: -$0.00
------
Total for this Order: $299.99

Delivery estimate: We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
1 "PlayStation 3 120 GB (Slim)"
Video Game; $299.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC Because of Pre-order Price Guarantee, you might pay less. Why?[/QUOTE]

You're crazy.

[quote name='crystalklear64']eh, i'm not leaving till thursday. i just posted that song because mojimbo said 311 so i was thinking of the beautiful disaster song which then reminded me that i liked slightly stoopid's leaving on a jet plane cover.[/QUOTE]

Oh, funny that you mentioned that, I started listening to my 311 CD when TFN said that and Beautiful Disaster is playing right now.

[quote name='wwe101']oswald, your pics say that the 160gb will be $400 but sony just said that all ps3 models will be $300 starting tommorow, can you clear that up?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='A Happy Panda']I swear, judging from your posts you're either 12 or have the downs.

80 GB = $300
160 GB = $400

If you don't feel like waiting, Amazon already has the price cuts in effect now.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='wwe101']fuck you, they said all models will be $300 starting tommorow, so maybe your the twelve year old[/QUOTE]

:lol:

[quote name='tiredfornow']unload on these $$$$as, kevin, unload![/QUOTE]

:rofl:
I wish I got in. Mag was my most anticipated PS3 game so far. :cry:

[quote name='TheRock88']:rofl:
I wish I got in. Mag was my most anticipated PS3 game so far. :cry:[/QUOTE]

Being a GAP member didn't even guarantee an invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back