The "why can't I be you?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='manthing']I'm not interested in MAG specifically, but I am interested in how well a 128v128 battle works

[/QUOTE]

I seriously hope that it doesnt turn out to be something like 120 snipers on top of a hill and the remaining 8 actually trying to do the achievement.

[quote name='manthing']I'm not interested in MAG specifically, but I am interested in how well a 128v128 battle works[/QUOTE]
Second this. I'm interested in seeing if it can actually work with real people. Iif it's pretty much SOCOM in first-person, I'll avoid it since I don't like SOCOM.

Edit: Dang. 1up's getting a Slim from Sony today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigh, i'm getting really pissed that my boss won't respond to my e-mails.
E-mailed to ask about a job that was posted in the department and he still hasn't gotten back to me. Last time he did this was because he was on vacation and didn't bother telling anyone.:bomb:

That Dave Chappelle movie isn't bad if you're looking for a good concert movie. If you're expecting another Killin' Them Softly/For What It's Worth, then yeah, it's a letdown.

--
Thanks, zewone, I think I'm gonna ask for one of those HDs for my birthday. When you create that .bin file off the previous HD, that doesn't fuck with anything on it, does it?

No. You're going to back up all your saves and shit to your PC's hard drive.

You'll copy them back to the new one and it'll be like it was before. Let me know if/when you decide to do it and I can be of more use when you have everything in hand.

[quote name='Moxio']What, what are people on Neo$$$ talking about, "grabbing a PSPGo for P3P if the CFW doesn't catch up"? :bomb:[/QUOTE]The dude who "makes" the custom firmware for the PSP retired a few firmware versions ago because Sony just kept on making bullshit firmware updates with no real new features and he didn't want to waste his time on them. Newer games require a newer firmware revision than he stopped at. I don't think it's a big deal, they'll find a way.

Looks like I'm going to score a free copy of Windows 7 this October. I got confirmed to attend one of their launch events here in OC. :cool:

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Looks like I'm going to score a free copy of Windows 7 this October. I got confirmed to attend one of their launch events here in OC. :cool:[/QUOTE]

I signed up for the same thing, but for the event in Dallas. Not just because I want a free copy of Win7, but because I actually think it could be cool to go to. Hopefully I will get to go.

You should have received the confirmation right away...at least I did. It kinda sucks that I'll have to sit through a presentation of Windows Server 2008 as the Windows 7 event was filled up. I'd rather learn about Win7 than Server but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']You should have received the confirmation right away...at least I did. It kinda sucks that I'll have to sit through a presentation of Windows Server 2008 as the Windows 7 event was filled up. I'd rather learn about Win7 than Server but I guess beggars can't be choosers.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I already got the confirmation. I just meant that I hope I will have the time and money to go to it. The Windows 7 event was filled up also, so I picked to learn about Exchange 2010.

[quote name='Moxio']What, what are people on Neo$$$ talking about, "grabbing a PSPGo for P3P if the CFW doesn't catch up"? :bomb:[/QUOTE]

what?!!

[quote name='zewone']what?!![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Mojimbo']The dude who "makes" the custom firmware for the PSP retired a few firmware versions ago because Sony just kept on making bullshit firmware updates with no real new features and he didn't want to waste his time on them. Newer games require a newer firmware revision than he stopped at. I don't think it's a big deal, they'll find a way.[/QUOTE]

Hm, I see. Yeah you're probably right.

There's already some workarounds for it but it's not known if they'll work for upcoming games.

One of them essentially changes the firmware version that your PSP reports to the game and that works for some stuff, like FF7 off the PSN store. The other is that there is a group of people that are taking Dark Alex's groundwork and updating it for the newer firmware releases and releasing their own custom firmware. The second one lets you get onto the PSN store and it's what I use.

I hope the version of Pac Man Championship Edition for PSP at least has online leaderboards or I'll skip it since there won't be much reason to replay it.

The polo shoes I ordered are a different color than the ones that were pictured. :whistle2:|

They're still really slick, but I'm pissed that the grey shoes I ordered are brown.

[quote name='DarthPuma']The polo shoes I ordered are a different color than the ones that were pictured. :whistle2:|
[/QUOTE]

They didn't look like this did they?

gucci-shoes.jpg

[quote name='manthing']They didn't look like this did they?

gucci-shoes.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Ahahahahaha, no. Where did you find those ugly sons of bitches?

160GB with no Uncharted. I might throw in a game I don't play though. It has an HDMI cable so that's a $100 value right there.

[quote name='DarthPuma']What model?
__
Now that you mention it, you guys think I could get 180 ish for a mint 16 gig iPod Touch (first gen)?[/QUOTE]

With the new iPod announcements coming in 2-3 weeks?

Nope.

[quote name='zewone']You guys think I can get $250 for my PS3 on CL?

I think so. But, I'm wondering what you guys think.[/QUOTE]

I'd do it sooner rather than later, before everyone who wants to upgrade sells them.

[quote name='st0neface']I'd do it sooner rather than later, before everyone who wants to upgrade sells them.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I can definitely go two weeks without a PS3.

I turn it on about once every two months or just to watch Blu-Gays.

Motherfucker.

Order #: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Shipping Method: Two-Day Shipping
Shipping Preference: Group my items into as few shipments as possible
Subtotal of Items: $299.99
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
------
Total for this Order: $299.99

Delivery estimate: We'll notify you via e-mail when we have an estimated delivery date for this item. It will ship separately. You can cancel at any time.
1 "PlayStation 3 120 GB Slim"
Video Game; $299.99

Sold by: Amazon.com, LLC

[quote name='Mojimbo']I kind of feel bad for recommending a dirty Japanese movie where a lady gets an egg inserted into her vag!na and does other unspeakable things, seanr1221. Three more accessible, contemporary movies that I would recommend are Bottle Rocket, The Last Emperor and Chungking Express. I especially liked that last one. If you want to try an older movie check out 400 Blows.
[/QUOTE]

Nah, don't feel bad. I knew exactly what I was getting into, and I thought it was a good movie.

Bottle Rocket is at the top of my list, but like I said, I probably won't get to it until next week between Dexter and Wolfenstein.

Back from Virginia Beach. The locals were as bad as the tourists and there was a serious lack of good-looking women on the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back