The "why can't I be you?" OTT

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='flowery']Hahaha I've felt bad for yall since Barry left.

~~~

I love that a neighbor sat out an outdoor table umbrella and someone stopped and grabbed it 45 minutes later.[/QUOTE]

Between the Lions and Michigan's whopping 3-8 season, I'm just going to pretend that football didn't exist last year.

I seem to have lost the key for my very old windows 98 CD. I think it's a Dell CD from August of 1998... so I'd need a Dell OEM Win98 CD key? Can anyone help me out with that? PM me if you can.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Ugh.[/QUOTE]

Ugh?

[quote name='flowery']I love that he went to France and drank 6 bottles of wine and smoked some bowls to pitch the movie to Pitt.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that was kinda crazy. I was surprised Tarantino admitted that. You wouldn't think Pitt would want that out there that he has a big brick of the world's best hash on hand at all times. :lol:

Also surprising - he thought David Carradine went out in a "kick ass" way.

[quote name='Maklershed']Yeah that was kinda crazy. I was surprised Tarantino admitted that. You wouldn't think Pitt would want that out there that he has a big brick of the world's best hash on hand at all times. :lol:

Also surprising - he thought David Carradine went out in a "kick ass" way.[/QUOTE]

Yeah true. I did hear Pitt say he was pro-pot so that's why he wouldn't make a run for mayor of New Orleans. So I guess they figure "fuck it"...

This Clash of the Gods show would be great if it weren't so over-produced. At least don't make the actors portraying the gods wear Rob Zombie contacts.

[quote name='tiredfornow']My mom just shouted "Why is Jim going hoooooooome!?!?!?!?! He's the funniest guy on the show!" :lol:[/QUOTE]

:bomb:

I hate you

fucking Bosch, they have no idea what size wiper blade my car takes. Had to take them back and get some more expensive ones that actually fit.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']So much for trying to win Shadow Complex...guess I'll be spending my 1200pts on it tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

From my personal expectations and everything I've read about it, there is a lot WORSE you could spend 1200 points on. :roll:

[quote name='JolietJake']fuck you teef you fucking piece of shit!!!!!!exclamationpoint

/over reactive spoiler whining.[/QUOTE]

I'm getting Heroes flashbacks.

Bummer for the West Coasters...Anyone know what the fuck JimmieMac is doing now since obviously he isn't in Vancouver?

~~~

Shouldn't have had any hope for Shaq vs....shame.

[quote name='flowery']Anyone know what the fuck JimmieMac is doing now[/QUOTE]

tek-moore-hells-kitchen.jpg

[quote name='corrosivefrost']From my personal expectations and everything I've read about it, there is a lot WORSE you could spend 1200 points on. :roll:[/QUOTE]

I wasn't complaining about the price, just that there was a lot of opportunities to win the game today. Why not get it for free if you can ;).

[quote name='munch']jimbo, send me that thing brown did yesterday. What exactly happened? Did anyone in the GGT notice?[/QUOTE]He didn't even do it right so his dumb ass kind of got banned for nothing. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back