The "welcome back JohnnyFoxDarko" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chippy.gif

[quote name='Maklershed']How are you :cool: people gonna view the mixed martial art fighting event tonight in a :cool: way?[/QUOTE]

Always Sopcast + MMAtv.

Though I just found this bar near my house that's going to be showing it.

[quote name='Mojimbo']Sorry st0neface, but I have to agree with Robert.[/QUOTE]

I think I get a free pass from you guys if you don't like it for making tclark89 quit the internet when he preemptively made one before yours the other night.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Always Sopcast + MMAtv.

Though I just found this bar near my house that's going to be showing it.[/QUOTE]

Let's go. None of my friends want to go to Hooters and watch it.

fuckin' bums.

[quote name='zewone']Let's go. None of my friends want to go to Hooters and watch it.

fuckin' bums.[/QUOTE]

Hooters is discusting, I can't blame them.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Hooters is discusting, I can't blame them.[/QUOTE]

Drink beer, look at half naked bitches, watch the fights.

I'm not seeing the negative.

[quote name='zewone']Drink beer, look at half naked bitches, watch the fights.

I'm not seeing the negative.[/QUOTE]
I'm probably just put off because I ate the food there once.

I suggested Wal-Mart because they're pretty easy going on returning anything as long as it's not a CD/DVD. I guess $15 isn't bad, though.

JohnnyFoxDarko is a fa$$?t.

Stoneface:
Well, I met up in San Antonio at my friend Rachel's house (again), and with people from another forum I joined a couple years ago. We made alot of very great art and I was really inspired. We also did a lot of psychedelics and I had a threesome. Also watched an orgy. On one of the last days (while at a Walgreens), we picked up a homeless man and let him shower at our place while we made him food. He really appreciated it and it was the last 2 eggs, anyway.

Nah it was totally worth $15. I almost stopped at walmart but it would have taken me forever to check out.

I need to start getting some good Blu-Ray's now. I might pick up Mad Men season 2 just to have it here when I finish 1.

I don't think anyone should take anything on the internet serious that involves some sort of ruse/ gossip... I'm just here to pass time. I do, however, believe that you were under the influence of psychedelics...

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']On one of the last days (while at a Walgreens), we picked up a homeless man and let him shower at our place while we made him food. He really appreciated it and it was the last 2 eggs, anyway. [/QUOTE]Scene points + 2.

Mmmm, I love the way a room smells after you've finished washing the bedsheets.

[quote name='zewone']I don't wash homeless people and cook them eggs.[/QUOTE]

Oh, you were pertaining to that, heh, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back