The "welcome back JohnnyFoxDarko" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1246134654831.png

I am cooking that.

I think having a Deviantart account adds to your weaboo points. [quote name='zewone']Ramen noodle omelette? :puke:[/QUOTE]Super gross.

I won't have class until 2 or 3pm every day except Fridays, JohnnyFoxDarko. Maybe on Friday we can sit on a nice couch under a tree and write songs or something.

I go Monday-Thursday. Sucks because I signed up really late, and my classes are all over the place. One day I have 2 classes and I'm at school from 10am till 10pm. #-o
I'm hoping one of my McAllen buddies will let me drive to their place and chill there, because I cannot stand STC for that long.

Awesome, can't wait to see some of your stuff.
Some of us CAGS should make some art together like we did in San Antonio. Like, someone would start it off and send it to someone else, then that person would contribute, and so-on, and so-on~.

[quote name='zewone']Ramen noodle omelette? :puke:[/QUOTE]

fucked the omelette part up so it's ramen noodle scrambled eggs. Tastes kinda like fried rice, it's surprisingly good. I'm trying to learn simple stuff to cook for college and such.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Awesome, can't wait to see some of your stuff.
Some of us CAGS should make some art together like we did in San Antonio. Like, someone would start it off and send it to someone else, then that person would contribute, and so-on, and so-on~.[/QUOTE]

I'd be down for that.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Awesome, can't wait to see some of your stuff.
Some of us CAGS should make some art together like we did in San Antonio. Like, someone would start it off and send it to someone else, then that person would contribute, and so-on, and so-on~.[/QUOTE]
I like that idea.

I really need to get a scanner.

Wish I could contribute to the masterpiece, but all I can draw are clouds with faces, bubbles, and hearts:

n2k93r.gif

:\

That took hours to make by the way... I couldn't imagine some of the other and much more elaborate projects people make with FlipNote.

Maybe we should get Brak in on this.

Also, if you want to contribute you should, Keyblade.
The contrast of variations between everyone will make it look really nice.
Just don't be scared to lay down some lines. That's the hardest part.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I kinda want to get a DSi just to play around with Flipnote Studio. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Me, too, but I use TFN's, so, I guess I consider myself fortunate. It's gosh darn time consuming, though.

I like to pretend I'm working on a graphic project for Square Enix, as I ever so intricately tap the screen on the DS with the tiny stylus. Makes me feel important. I also pretend to answer fake calls with the T.V. remote. TFN thinks it's riduculous.

[quote name='Moxio']"BP Productions"?[/QUOTE]

The meaning of "BP" will remain a secret until the day I die. It's a pet name me and TFN call each other...

[quote name='thekeybladewars']Me, too, but I use TFN's, so, I guess I consider myself fortunate. It's gosh darn time consuming, though.

I like to pretend I'm working on a graphic project for Square Enix, as I ever so intricately tap the screen on the DS with the tiny stylus. Makes me feel important. I also pretend to answer fake calls with the T.V. remote. TFN thinks it's riduculous.[/QUOTE]
:lol:

Send me TFN's DSi. :grouphug:

Its really embarassing, MOXIO.[quote name='thekeybladewars']Me, too, but I use TFN's, so, I guess I consider myself fortunate. It's gosh darn time consuming, though.

I like to pretend I'm working on a graphic project for Square Enix, as I ever so intricately tap the screen on the DS with the tiny stylus. Makes me feel important. I also pretend to answer fake calls with the T.V. remote. TFN thinks it's riduculous.

[/QUOTE]Square Enix? I thought it was just your own art studio and the lady kept bugging you on my television remote for your project. She even paid you before you finished, man.

[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']Maybe we should get Brak in on this.

Also, if you want to contribute you should, Keyblade.
The contrast of variations between everyone will make it look really nice.
Just don't be scared to lay down some lines. That's the hardest part.[/QUOTE]

I really don't think I should. Thanks for the offer and encouragement, though.

[quote name='tiredfornow']Its really embarassing, MOXIO.Square Enix? I thought it was just your own art studio and the lady kept bugging you on my television remote for your project. She even paid you before you finished, man.[/QUOTE]

It wasn't a lady! It was Yoichi Wada.

S'fine.

God, I'm starting to really get ticked off at this one person who keeps wanting to hang out, and then ends up ditching me. Mostly for drinks with her friends. Ugghhh.

Yeah? I love the game but that part was kind of boring. Not to mention I tried like 4 times, when Croc jumped out of the water, to lead him to the explosive until I realized you had to batarang him.

[quote name='Maklershed']Are any places showing the under cards yet?[/QUOTE]
They don't air the undercards, not until 103 at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back