The "welcome back JohnnyFoxDarko" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. After another 2 hour phone call to Time Warner, I found out what the problem is, but it still isn't fixed.

Apparently the imbecile who I signed up with got my address all mixed up. But, for whatever reason, they can't find my apartment # in their system (They can find 2302, but not 2301...) so they have to send someone out to make sure it is serviceable (it is.) but the soonest they can do that is Wednesday. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Mojimbomang - Brodeo reunion show at the upcoming PAX

Unrelated: I'm watching The Ninth Gate right now. I never knew this was a Roman Polanski film. Also, I think this was subsidized by a tobacco company.

[quote name='Maklershed']Temp - what brings this up now? I got the boot over a year ago. :lol:

Ugamer - that sucks. Thanks for the info.[/QUOTE]

I dunno. Just thought I'd rag on you a bit. I mean, I was only banned from receiving more invites, that's all. :boxing:

[quote name='Moxio']Damn, that stinks, Darth Budge.[/QUOTE]

Tell me about it. Maybe I will see if this 3G connection can handle a UFC stream... there was supposed to be a fight tonight, right? Where would be the best place to watch it at?

That or I will get a redbox...

[quote name='darthbudge']Tell me about it. Maybe I will see if this 3G connection can handle a UFC stream... there was supposed to be a fight tonight, right? Where would be the best place to watch it at?

That or I will get a redbox...[/QUOTE]
Your neighbors don't have an unsecured wireless connection that you could bum off?

That reminds me. Here are my picks to win so you can place your bets on the opposite guy Mojimbomang:

Couture
*Silva
Leben
Maia
Vera

*I'll be rooting for Jardine

[quote name='Temporaryscars']I dunno. Just thought I'd rag on you a bit. I mean, I was only banned from receiving more invites, that's all. :boxing:[/QUOTE]

What a dick. fuck off, Mak.

:grouphug:

[quote name='Maklershed']Mojimbomang - Brodeo reunion show at the upcoming PAX

Unrelated: I'm watching The Ninth Gate right now. I never knew this was a Roman Polanski film. Also, I think this was subsidized by a tobacco company.[/QUOTE]That would be :cool: is the audio for it didn't suck dick.

You need to check out the OOTG episode where they talk about crabcore.[quote name='Maklershed']That reminds me. Here are my picks to win so you can place your bets on the opposite guy Mojimbomang:

Couture
*Silva
Leben
Maia
Vera

*I'll be rooting for Jardine[/QUOTE]:cool:

[quote name='darthbudge']Tell me about it. Maybe I will see if this 3G connection can handle a UFC stream... there was supposed to be a fight tonight, right? Where would be the best place to watch it at?

That or I will get a redbox...[/QUOTE]There's probably an iPhone app for that.

[quote name='Mojimbo']
You need to check out the OOTG episode where they talk about crabcore.:cool:
[/QUOTE]

Just heard that on Friday. I didn't know what they were talking about but I was laughing my ass off just because they (particularly Shawn) were laughing. And damn N'Gai must be a huge nerd ... he duck walks while he plays Guitar Hero?

An hour, maybe two. Depends on how long you spend doing Riddler shit.

That's a pretty rough estimate though, I lost all track of time playing it this afternoon/evening.

This is kind of like really embarrassing but I got stuck in this part where it throws you in a room in Ark-ham Mansion with 10 guys and you have to take them all out hand-to-hand. I don't even have enough time to do a ground takedown or whatever it's called when you knock someone out because they'll interrupt you while you're in the middle of it. I must have spent my upgrades wrong.

I guess, Moxio, but I was pleasantly surprised with the rest of the game, why not the ending?

---

You'll knock 'em out eventually just fighting them hand to hand, Mojimbo. I found the combat upgrades kinda useless, really.

[quote name='Mojimbo']This is kind of like really embarrassing but I got stuck in this part where it throws you in a room in Ark-ham Mansion with 10 guys and you have to take them all out hand-to-hand. I don't even have enough time to do a ground takedown or whatever it's called when you knock someone out because they'll interrupt you while you're in the middle of it. I must have spent my upgrades wrong.[/QUOTE]

Nah, you're fine, the combat upgrades are pointless. Just keep endlessly wailing on people, you'll kill/"knock them out" eventually.

[quote name='st0neface']You'll knock 'em out eventually just fighting them hand to hand, Mojimbo. I found the combat upgrades kinda useless, really.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I only upgraded the combat at the end when I had enough points to complete all the upgrades.

[quote name='Mojimbo']This is kind of like really embarrassing but I got stuck in this part where it throws you in a room in Ark-ham Mansion with 10 guys and you have to take them all out hand-to-hand. I don't even have enough time to do a ground takedown or whatever it's called when you knock someone out because they'll interrupt you while you're in the middle of it. I must have spent my upgrades wrong.[/QUOTE]

I spent a good hour trying to kill Ivy. It was crazy frustrating.

[quote name='darthbudge']Ugh. After another 2 hour phone call to Time Warner, I found out what the problem is, but it still isn't fixed.

Apparently the imbecile who I signed up with got my address all mixed up. But, for whatever reason, they can't find my apartment # in their system (They can find 2302, but not 2301...) so they have to send someone out to make sure it is serviceable (it is.) but the soonest they can do that is Wednesday. :bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:[/QUOTE]

Don't take that shit lyin' down. Tell them to come out right away or you'll go with some other service.

Cable companies will bend over backwards to prevent losing a customer.

Allo folks...

Got new electric service put in the house yesterday and the internet people are coming to install 6 Mbps broadband Thursday. I can't fucking wait.

Spent most of the damn day moving my cousin and her boyfriend...having a truck is annoying sometimes.

Quick picks -

Big Nog by Sub or decision.
Jardine by TKO (though Silva could easily win, it's a push)
Leben by TKO
Maia by sub, why not.
Vera by TKO

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back