The "welcome back JohnnyFoxDarko" OTT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='JohnnyFoxDarko']JohnnyFoxDarko is a fa$$?t.

Stoneface:
Well, I met up in San Antonio at my friend Rachel's house (again), and with people from another forum I joined a couple years ago. We made alot of very great art and I was really inspired. We also did a lot of psychedelics and I had a threesome. Also watched an orgy. On one of the last days (while at a Walgreens), we picked up a homeless man and let him shower at our place while we made him food. He really appreciated it and it was the last 2 eggs, anyway.
[/QUOTE]Sounds like you had a good time. :)

I give you a lot of shit (I think), but you're alright, JFD.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Get it, you've got a lot more to worry about on a job interview.

Like being a Mexican.[/QUOTE]Thank you. :lol:

back in kyoto today, saw nijojo, a really nice castle with awesome floors. they are built specifically to sound like nightingales when you walk on them. now thats some cool architecture.

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think I liked Adventureland a little too much. :oops:[/QUOTE]Me too. Nothing to be ashamed about.

[quote name='zewone']Never that, Moxio. I'd rather not say what it is, but it'd impossible to take offense to. :lol:[/QUOTE]Pop your collar, man.

typhoon hitting tokyo tomorrow. guess we're staying another day in kyoto. maybe we'll check out nara, its fairly close.

its been super windy and our boy, jun, said there was a typhoon. i thought he was joking, so i laughingly said i sure hope not. then i saw he wasn't laughing with me. lol.

Ugh. Another night where I couldn't sleep past 6:30. At least I slept through the night this time though.

----

That really sucks that there is a typhoon coming, CK. I hope you guys stay safe and don't get your plans wrecked.

[quote name='darthbudge']Anybody have recommendations for some good, happy, chill music?[/QUOTE]

The Promise Ring. Get Very Emergency and Nothing Feels Good. You'll never hear happier music. (although a lot of it is happy in an ironic sense)

Hey budge, does your school have any like incoming student mixers or anything? both colleges I went to had tons of programs the week that kids moved in so everyone would get to know one another. one night the put a "drive in movie" on the lawn outside of the quad, another night they had a comedian (Steven Lynch) in the cafeteria and free wings/fries all evening, another night they had dominos/majong/spades tournies in the lounge, etc.

[quote name='darthbudge']Sounds like someone is using a drill in the apartment above me. :lol:

I am glad I wasn't asleep... that would probably have given quite a jarring awakening.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the next 4 years of your life.

If you missed last nights fights and want to see em, they're up right here:

http://mixedmartialartvideos.com/

[quote name='lordwow']Welcome to the next 4 years of your life.[/quote]

Yeah when I was living in the dorm and when I was living in frat houses / apartments in town I always seemed to be living in an area where garbage men and landscapers thought the best time to work is at 6am.

Is anyone else having a problem (particularly in the user cp) that instead of a button appearing, text describing the button is showing up?

[quote name='Mojimbo']I think I liked Adventureland a little too much. :oops:[/QUOTE]

Nothing to be ashamed of. One of the guys from the GGT was shitting on it so you know that it must be good.

Bill Hader was really funny in that movie. Plus it had Kristen Stewart.

Zoo:

As someone who has made/currently makes hiring decisons:

Visible tattoos INSTANTLY downgrade your hireability.

Being a male with visible tats, well if you do that, don't ever expect a professional or government job.

I hope your life as Arby's shift manager is worth the tat...

:whistle2:(

Budge:
I'll get shit on for saying this, but if you're just looking for fun and happy music check out Owl City. It's sickeningly sweet and you can taste the autotune, but it's impossible not to smile when you hear it.
Vampire Weekend is pretty lighthearted and happy too, you'd probably like them.
____
Saw District 9 last night. I liked it a lot more than I thought I would.

Is there any way to make the bookmark icons on Chrome skinnier (maybe even icon only) so I can fit more on there?

As for tattoos, I figure I've relegated myself to a life of long sleeve shirts with mine. :lol:

Edit: Nevermind, googled. :p

I find it hilarious/sad that I am considered the expert on giftedness at my school now and have to train everybody on everything.

One day I'll get a moment to myself and I won't have to hold anyone's hand.

I thought about getting a full sleeve of Himalayan kittens.

The blue eyes, sprinkled throughout, would look so ballin'.

[quote name='Brak']I thought about getting a full sleeve of Himalayan kittens.

The blue eyes, sprinkled throughout, would look so ballin'.[/QUOTE]

But, but...

You HATE commercial radio...

[quote name='Brak']?[/QUOTE]

Full sleeve tats would condemn you to a career on nothing but 'modern rock'/Juggalo radio jobs.

Even the Lions radio network would laugh at the sleeve tats.

:whistle2:|

I've always like this tattoo:
tattoo_full.jpg

I'd probably get that on my lower left shoulder one day if I wasn't t-t-t-terrified of getting a tattoo.

owl city? we heard fireflies on the radio last night and legit laughed out loud at that garbage. i can't even describe how god aweful, terrible it was. straight up shit.

"cause i'd get a thousand hugs
from tenthousand lightening bugs?"

seriously?

Tag Team Championship Bout!

"God Aweful" and "Lightening Bugs" vs. "Caqui Pants" and "Barbeque", w/ special guest referee: "fa9et"

I didn't think getting a tattoo was too bad. I mean, it was uncomfortable, but bearable.

Sean, I got an email from Drexel the other day. :O

[quote name='manthing']Zoo:

As someone who has made/currently makes hiring decisons:

Visible tattoos INSTANTLY downgrade your hireability.

Being a male with visible tats, well if you do that, don't ever expect a professional or government job.

I hope your life as Arby's shift manager is worth the tat...

:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Even if I got it low enough to hide with a button up shirt?

[quote name='zewone']Even if I got it low enough to hide with a button up shirt?[/QUOTE]
You'll be fine then.

Still though, I don't know about neck tattoos at all. I'd probably get on on my upper back on the right or left.

I'd love to get LOVE and HATE on my knuckles, to pay homage to The Night of the Hunter, but every other dick has it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back