[Dead] House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii) $12.99 shipped at Newegg.com

this game is great once you get used to the stuttering advancement/loading sequence. Definitely great to play with a buddy next to you, and unlocking the ability to dual-wield to wii-motes on your own = priceless!

get it at this price! Target clearance probably wouldn't be any better than this, b/c I bet there aren't any left...

Nice! I was wanting this one, saw it at Wal-Mart for $20, glad I waited. :)

Don't forget your BING! 2% is still 2% cheaper. ;)

[quote name='Alien Spider']Nice! I was wanting this one, saw it at Wal-Mart for $20, glad I waited. :)

Don't forget your BING! 2% is still 2% cheaper. ;)[/QUOTE]

YOU are TRUE CAG's, lol :)

Well worth $13 IMO, very good Wii game. There's a lot of swearing in it though so you may want to keep it away from the kids.

can anyone compare this one to House of the Dead 2&3 on the Wii? I played that one for a few minutes and for some reason just found it too difficult to really enjoy.

I'm tempted to pick it up but I don't think I'd ever be able to play it around anyone with the huge amount of f-bombs sprinkled throughout.

I guess if you don't own a 360, this is a decent game. But I can't justify it, alreadying owning L4D and planning to buy L4D2 on Black Friday.

Darn, I paid $19.98 earlier this summer for it, but still haven't had time to play it. Guess that's what I get for having a huge backlog.

Thanks OP, I needed to buy a new card reader from newegg anyway :p. I dunno when I'll get to playing it, but hey...

[quote name='mailman27']I'm tempted to pick this up as well, but with my backlog I really can't justify it right now.[/QUOTE]

ditto

Glad I kept putting getting this off. Now I can buy some Wii gun accessories and not feel like I'm spending far too much on just one decent game. (Played it at a friends house, and enjoyed it for a bit but the excessive language made us stop because young children were present).

[quote name='Chemosh013']tempted, but tax for me in CA :([/QUOTE]

Dude...it's still less than 15 dollars.

Woo, glad I waited to buy this one. $13 is awesome. Sold. I even splurged to get $3 UPS 3 Day shipping because the USPS here is total ass and refuses to deliver packages to my apartment complex (solely because they are lazy).

I bought this when it was $20 awhile back. I was playing Umbrella Chronicles at the time and looking for more games like it, seeing as I barely play the Wii anymore. So it sat on rack for awhile and I finally cracked it open to give it a shot. I played it for a couple hours and fuck was it dull. It's not even Evil Dead funny. The shooting was ok but the acting and lines were just god awful ... and not even remotely funny. I've never been a huge fan of the "House of the Dead" series other than "The Typing ..." but this flamin pile of fuck just kills it.$

In for 2. Already own the game myself and it was highly...unexpected to say the least! I thought this was just a "normal" HOtD game...it's not! But, that's not a bad thing.

Yay for cheap Christmas presents! Although I'm wondering if this will probably be cheaper on Black Friday...oh well $13 is still pretty good.

Great find, OP. Thanks!

[quote name='BingoBrown']I guess if you don't own a 360, this is a decent game. But I can't justify it, alreadying owning L4D and planning to buy L4D2 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Are you only allowed to own a certain number of zombie games?

Pretty good game, but it is extremely short. If you enjoy lightgun type games you won't be disappointed.

I actually bought this at walmart last month with the intention of return a copy If I found it for under $15 within 3 months. This works out perfect! Thanks!!!!

[quote name='BingoBrown']I guess if you don't own a 360, this is a decent game.[/QUOTE]

There...there's a better lightgun game available on the 360?

bread's done
Back