Someone's got a secret...

Diosoth

CAGiversary!
From my website's stat service.

busted.jpg

That College Station, TX visitor has been poking around a LOT on my site and I suspect the other one will do so as well. So, which one of you secretly reads my stuff but will probably come here and call it crap, while denying you read more than 2 sentences?

This place is a bigger joke than Digital Press and Sega-16 combined. I'm fucking out of here.

PS: I have some old game stuff which will be getting the hammer. Copy of Arcana SNES, possibly that N64 if no one buys it. You don't like it, fuck you, you didn't want to buy it so what do you give a shit what I do with my personal property?

Last edited by a moderator:
After reading this post i can't figure out why anyone would have negative things to say about you.

My condolences to the poor soul who spent that much time on your website. We shall never forget the sacrifices they have made for our freedom.

I believe Geo would now like to say something.

EDIT: It would seem that the prayers I sent to Odin, Ba'al, and Aphrodite - a man's gotta cover his bases - were effective. The first link that I timidly clicked on was broken. Same for the others I tried. I'm afraid my faith is not strong enough for me to attempt "Rouge the Bat: Mature Goddess" to confirm that the gods have truly intervened to protect their children from jesusfuckiwishtheartworkdidn'tload.

EDIT2: Holy crap, none of the links work for me. I gotta go make a burnt offering.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='musha666']Huh?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='mtxbass1']Who are you?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='benjamouth']..and why should we care ?[/QUOTE]
[quote name='JolietJake'].....Who the fuck are you?[/QUOTE]
Look on his face, ye mighty, and despair:
Okay, I should probably leave this thread.

Yeah this is the furry guy who drew pictures of a dragon blowing a zebra or something, same guy right?

Dude really wants to bang an animal with wings.

I went to your site, just to see what the fuck you were talking about. Yeah, you're a freak. Go cry like a baby and spout your conspiracy theories elsewhere. Or roger a bat. I don't care. Just kindly don't do it here.

This burned my soul, just a little bit:

rougebanner3.png

[quote name='JolietJake'].....Who the fuck are you?[/QUOTE]
I would like to know as well.

And did it ever occur to you OP, that whoever is from College Station may be going to your site to show others how fucking weird it is?

The person from College Station is Strell (IIRC that's where he is), and I think OP already knows this since Strell was the one who posted his page in the versus thread (an hour or so before OP posted this).

You know when you click on someone's thread out of curiousity, and you suddenly find out TMI about them?

Yeah, I think this is one of those times.

"My pussy held up?" she begged, hoping it was one part that had retained
its youthful look.

"As nice as it did the first time," he said, kissing around it.

She laughed at her thoughts. "I'd have thought after more than twenty
years of sex, and a baby, it'd be all stretched and baggy."

"Thought you did that leg exercise?" Slowly easing his middle finger
inside, he took note of the tightness. "Damned if it isn't tighter now
than when we first started doing it..."
...I have to give credit for being able to write this.

This couldn't have gone better if I had tried.

I will extend the same invitation I made in the VS. forum: We should have a contest to see who can drag up the best-worst quote. There should be accolades, trophies, and all manner of revelry in our maddening search.

Wah...You have a website and people visit it. And now you're complaining about people visiting it. What's the point of having a website then? If you don't want people to know things about you. Just don't put it out there. Then you won't have to go all psycho.

[quote name='Diosoth']PS: I have some old game stuff which will be getting the hammer. Copy of Arcana SNES, possibly that N64 if no one buys it. You don't like it, fuck you, you didn't want to buy it so what do you give a shit what I do with my personal property?[/QUOTE]

CAG is not PETA. Hammer away.

[quote name='Diosoth']
PS: I have some old game stuff which will be getting the hammer. Copy of Arcana SNES, possibly that N64 if no one buys it. You don't like it, fuck you, you didn't want to buy it so what do you give a shit what I do with my personal property?[/QUOTE]

Wait which hammer is your stuff getting?
Sounds like you could write another story about the lonely guy who gives the hammer to his old video game consoles lol.

I think you all just fell for this fur$$$'s attempt at viral marketing. How many of you went to his website because of this thread?

diou.jpg

Wow, OP, my day just wasn't complete without seeing crude MSPaint Rouge the Bat tits. I hate you a lot!

[quote name='Strell']Nope.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. He's manipulating us into visiting his page, to stroke his e-go, and your direct link isn't helping! It all just seems real, thus, viral marketing.

I just wish it was like, 7 years ago, when I still found Sonic fuckfiction gross and outrageous, rather than just yet another internet horror among so many.

bread's done
Back